BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

10-06-2007, 12:56 PM   #67
Drace1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW 1M

I'm all for some good debate but, his comments IN THIS post are just plain nonsense/biased information.

What is he launching his X3?

I rarely ever post on a site unless I have something good to say but this time those comments and sig got me heated.

This is my first ever flame on anyone on any forum and personally I believe it was well justified.

Now if you believe that having one post is not enough to express my opinion thats ok.. but i had to raise the :bs:flag.

As far as asking to ban him i did no such thing. I just asked others to chime in and give their opinion on the matter.

:respekt:
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2007, 01:04 PM   #68
Stay a while and listen...
Rep
Drives: vr4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drace1 View Post
I just asked others to chime in and give their opinion on the matter.

We did that... Now what?
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2007, 02:39 PM   #69
ichiban
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

eh, who care. this is the int3rn3t. stop taking things so absurdly serious. If mateo's such a douche (which i think so) he'll learn his lesson in real life, not because you got ppl to ban him from this forum.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2007, 04:04 PM   #70
BMWeber
Major
Rep

Quote:
I'm all for some good debate but, his comments IN THIS post are just plain nonsense/biased information.

What is he launching his X3?

I rarely ever post on a site unless I have something good to say but this time those comments and sig got me heated.

This is my first ever flame on anyone on any forum and personally I believe it was well justified.

Now if you believe that having one post is not enough to express my opinion thats ok.. but i had to raise the :bs:flag.

As far as asking to ban him i did no such thing. I just asked others to chime in and give their opinion on the matter.

:biggrin: If this was you first ever flame you did dam good

I think your a natural :wink:

just being funny no negative meaning behind anything
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2007, 06:14 PM   #71
BForbes
Bahamas
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i/AW E90 M3

Anyhow, welcome to the forums anyway Drace. Things tend to get a little heated but at least we all have one little thing in common. We love the effin 1coupe!
      10-06-2007, 06:43 PM   #72
Drace1
Second Lieutenant
Rep

LOL.. yea i know it was kind of a weird way for me to introduce myself to the forums.. but hell it worked. Anyway thanks for the welcome.

Honestly I would have never registered if it werent for Mateo... I would've just surfed the forums..

Yea i love that little shit 1er can't wait to get my hands on one.. Puting a deposit down tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2007, 07:01 PM   #73
BForbes
Bahamas
Rep

Quote:
LOL.. yea i know it was kind of a weird way for me to introduce myself to the forums.. but hell it worked. Anyway thanks for the welcome.

Honestly I would have never registered if it werent for Mateo... I would've just surfed the forums..

Yea i love that little shit 1er can't wait to get my hands on one.. Puting a deposit down tomorrow.
Yeah it definitely worked man! I lurked here for a few months before I registered too. I'm looking forward to your view of the 135i versus your EVO X too. I'm surprised your not looking into the EVO X.
      10-06-2007, 07:28 PM   #74
ducati
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehots2k View Post
Yeah it definitely worked man! I lurked here for a few months before I registered too. I'm looking forward to your view of the 135i versus your EVO X too. I'm surprised your not looking into the EVO X.
What he said. Why aren't you considering the EVO X?
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2007, 09:55 PM   #75
Drace1
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Well I guess I'm just kind of disapointed in the cut of the 4G63 heritage. Call me an Evo Fanboi? Also the MR edition only comes in Dual Clutch... I understand Mitsu is trying to appeal to the "higher end consumer" but honestly Evo's sold like crack, it's basically the only thing that kept them from going under here in the states.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm actually excited to see what the Dual Mivec setup will push out with a tune. We had AMAZING results with the IX's 4G63 Mivec, it basically rendered the necessity to get Cams useless if you wanted to reach a WHP goal of 320.

I hope the porkster rocks but I have some small doubts.

Anyways the 135 is such a sexy bitch it makes me want to rape that gas tank on the daily. Since my first sight of its sexyness online I haven't been able to stop searching this and other 335i sites...

TAKE ME TO 135'ers Anonymous
Putting a Deposit on her tomorrow ...

Appreciate 0
      10-06-2007, 10:18 PM   #76
~AJ
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
This message goes out to 1addicts.com poster named MATEO.

One of the most ignorant and down right dumbest people on the face national and international forums...
If this is the same mateo I suspect it is, this man knows all about engine modding.

Mateo?

-AJ
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2007, 01:09 AM   #77
BForbes
Bahamas
Rep

Quote:
Well I guess I'm just kind of disapointed in the cut of the 4G63 heritage. Call me an Evo Fanboi? Also the MR edition only comes in Dual Clutch... I understand Mitsu is trying to appeal to the "higher end consumer" but honestly Evo's sold like crack, it's basically the only thing that kept them from going under here in the states.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm actually excited to see what the Dual Mivec setup will push out with a tune. We had AMAZING results with the IX's 4G63 Mivec, it basically rendered the necessity to get Cams useless if you wanted to reach a WHP goal of 320.

I hope the porkster rocks but I have some small doubts.

Anyways the 135 is such a sexy bitch it makes me want to rape that gas tank on the daily. Since my first sight of its sexyness online I haven't been able to stop searching this and other 335i sites...

TAKE ME TO 135'ers Anonymous
Putting a Deposit on her tomorrow ...

Haha, one of the greatest responses on here!
      10-07-2007, 01:57 AM   #78
Rep

Quote:
Since my first sight of its sexyness online I haven't been able to stop searching this and other 335i sites...

I... just... can't... stop!
:hitcomput
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2007, 01:22 PM   #79
ducati
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Well I guess I'm just kind of disapointed in the cut of the 4G63 heritage. Call me an Evo Fanboi? Also the MR edition only comes in Dual Clutch...

Anyways the 135 is such a sexy bitch it makes me want to rape that gas tank on the daily.
I'm with ya on the dual-clutch. Only MTs for me.

The first drives of the EVO X make it sound a little boring, too. I liken it to when I sold my Land Rover Discovery (old-skool truckish) for the new Land Rover LR3 (space shuttle-ish). The LR3 was capable and comfy... But boring.

135: HA! Sexy bitch, indeed.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2007, 02:00 PM   #80
Drace1
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ~ View Post
If this is the same mateo I suspect it is, this man knows all about engine modding.

Mateo?

-AJ
.... Wow I sincerely hope this is not one of the forums most knowledgable posters... Flame on
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2007, 03:19 PM   #81
imported_MPower
Zoom Zoom
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 6MT

Quote:
.... Wow I sincerely hope this is not one of the forums most knowledgable posters... Flame on
Well, unfortunately, he may not even be in the Bottom 10.
      10-09-2007, 02:39 AM   #82
mateo
Addicted Member
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
say I....
What a sad way to be!

My signature came from people like yourself, that could not launch a boosted 2wd car and so they bought a Mitsubishi EVO, or STI to make up for the short comings.

Nice try.
      10-09-2007, 03:17 AM   #83
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo View Post
What a sad way to be!

My signature came from people like yourself, that could not launch a boosted 2wd car and so they bought a Mitsubishi EVO, or STI to make up for the short comings.

Nice try.
I have launched many MT boosted(2wd and awd) cars... I have to say that AWD(in general) takes much more finesse and patience to get consistent results. I will say again that i have never met anyone that bought a specific car because they suck at launching...
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 03:21 AM   #84
mateo
Addicted Member
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zba857 View Post
I have launched many MT boosted(2wd and awd) cars... I have to say that AWD takes much more finesse and patience to get consistent results. I will say again that i have never met anyone that bought a specific car because they suck at launching...
I never said it didn't. I dont have a problem here. I like types of cars. I do know a few things about tuning, and I said a few things that clearly spun out a few AWD boys. No harm intended. No drama either.
      10-09-2007, 03:25 AM   #85
Rep

Quote:
I never said it didn't. I dont have a problem here. I like types of cars. I do know a few things about tuning, and I said a few things that clearly spun out a few AWD boys. No harm intended. No drama either.
:bs:

Put your big brother back on... We were having a drivetrain discussion...
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 03:28 AM   #86
mateo
Addicted Member
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zba857 View Post
:bs:

Put your big brother back on... We were having a drivetrain discussion...
Grow up. Save the drama for your momma.
      10-09-2007, 03:38 AM   #87
ichiban
Colonel
Rep

lol, dont got the knowledge to back up your claim, so you resort to the momma joke tactic. classy eh.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2007, 03:43 AM   #88
Rep

Quote:
Grow up. Save the drama for your momma.
:smilenote to self: grow up.. ps. save drama for mama) Thanks man!:headbang:
Appreciate 0