BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

01-21-2011, 06:16 PM   #45
Flumazenil
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 MW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by calintexas View Post
The installer that several of us in North Texas have used is Norm Schilling (does beautiful work). I ran across this link on Norm's website to a thread on a Corvette forum: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...film-pics.html. The posting in the thread you want to look at is #17 as Norm talks about the various available films and his experience with them (it's definitely worth a look). Good luck to you. The installer is the key.

The films all eventually give out as they take the rock hit (and get the damage) saving your paint.
Did Norm do your car? If so were you satisfied?
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2011, 11:38 AM   #46
Blue Liquid
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitCake View Post
sigh..my ventureshield already yellow'd
So this is what I want to know about VentureShield. I was under the impression that it was warrantied against this. I'm going to call Detailing Dynamics as I'm in central jersey, to see what the case is regarding yellowing on Alpine White.
Appreciate 0