BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

European Auto Source (EAS)

01-22-2013, 04:38 PM   #1
BMWSpeedFreek
Lt Col. …who can’t wait for his next track day!
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

BPMSport remote coded my '12 M3...

Just completed a two hour session with Mike B. to solve the airbag light issues with my new BMW Performance seats in my 2012 E92 M3.

A bit pricey compared to others, but his reputation for success and the fact that he is busy as hell tells me that he is the guy to go to for a worry-free remote coding job. I also own an '08 E60 M5 so I was thinking of coding this as well...

Due to my current living/working situation, Mike helped me out, braving the USPS pre-Christmas crowds to ensure my cable was shipped the way it needed to be for me to get it successfully - it was appreciated Mike!

Once the cable arrived, and some easily downloaded files were loaded in, we were off! Great stuff, coding everything I asked for and advising me of other options I might like.

I'm not mechanically-inclined but I was able to follow along... and see that I made the right decision to go with BPMSport - if you are anything like me, I highly recommend Mike and his team for getting it done remotely. Thanks again!
•'12 E92 M3 Space Grey/M-DCT/ZCP/ZPP/DINAN/ACM Test Pipes/BPM StageII Tune & Coding/M Perf Exhaust, Race seats, Alcantra V2 steering wheel, gloss grills/ModeCarbon GTS wing/GTS DCT Tune, CF int trim, door sills/LUX H8 V3/CSF race oil cooler/Trackspec hood vents/GT4 Rep CF splitter & rotor ducting/Hawk DTC60/KW CS 2way NR/B'world/Hotchkis/Eibach/Apex
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
mark896
Warrant Officer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 335is

Mike's work is top-notch.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #3
spdy330
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05 Tundra, 15 FIT, 17 CRV

Nice write up.
If you will be purchasing ANY AT&T services online or in store could you mention that you were referred by me? My Employee Referral ID is eo4489. This would be a great help and it costs you nothing, thank you!
Appreciate 0