BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Sponsor M3 Project Cars Showcase

Evolve Automotive

05-18-2015, 02:53 PM   #727
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

BMW i by iND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilia@IND View Post

Being a car enthusiast in the 21st century brings with it an interesting duality: one typically develops a love for technology and science in a pursuit of better understanding of a modern carís systems, but the more science a modern car enthusiast understands in pursuit of their hobby, the more one is confronted with a stark reality: burning fossil fuels for personal transportation has been a science experiment conducted by billions of people on a global scale, with consequences that are uncertain at best and absolutely dire at worst.

The realities of internal combustion are not lost on BMW, and although no auto maker in the world loves the sports car more than BMW, the brand has embraced alternative fuels, electric vehicles, and hybrids. Since BMWís early attempts at hydrogen burning engines in their Hydrogen 7 concept, BMW engineers have resolutely pursued the future of the automobile.

The advent of BMWís i vehicles has ushered in a new era of environmentally conscious technology. It should come as no surprise that the BMW version of the environmentally friendly automobile is not simply an appliance made only for commuting, but rather a machine with soul that expresses passion and a love for the automobile, even while standing still. Ultra high efficiency electric and hybrid cars are here to stay, and all of us at IND are grateful that BMW has taken on the challenge.

As always, when BMW breaks new ground, we at IND do our best to follow suit. We have done everything possible to create new parts for the i3 and i8 cars with our technology partners, and are working hard to create a full host of components designed to help the BMW i enthusiast personalize their cars. INDís i program is expanding steadily, and we are proud to introduce our interpretations of the BMW i.

IND i3:
IND painted reflectors
3D Design front lip, gloss black
Gloss black foglight surrounds
Gloss black front bumper slats
Carbon fiber mirror caps
Gloss black grille surrounds

Cobra lowering springs

HRE 303 M wheels, ilectric blue outer barrel and face, gloss charcoal inner barrel

IND i8:
IND painted reflectors

Cobra lowering springs

HRE S101 wheels, gloss charcoal outer barrel and face, ilectric blue inner barrel

05-25-2015, 11:11 AM   #728
Ringer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Ms

Guys i will mention this again. You're the best of your kind!
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2015, 04:20 PM   #729
Nate@IND
Rep

First set of BBS FI's in Silver! So clean

Out of all of the BBS FI's in the world they have never done a set in the classic BBS silver finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringer View Post
Guys i will mention this again. You're the best of your kind!
Thanks
      07-24-2015, 07:56 PM   #730
biglare
Bulldog
United_States
Rep
Drives: Individual F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
First set of BBS FI's in Silver! So clean

Out of all of the BBS FI's in the world they have never done a set in the classic BBS silver finish.

Thanks
Badass!

Love the red belts too!

Interior Renders Click Here

Factory Build Photos Click Here
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2015, 10:57 AM   #731
Nate@IND
Rep

918 @ IND..............

08-04-2015, 06:23 PM   #732
sterile stork
coupe la goon
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3, 2010 E61 535i

Garage List
Quote:
918 @ IND..............

This is something for the memory books! Keep it up.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2015, 06:45 PM   #733
biglare
Bulldog
United_States
Rep
Drives: Individual F80 M3

Quote:
918 @ IND..............
What in the world is in store for this beauty?

Interior Renders Click Here

Factory Build Photos Click Here
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2015, 05:12 PM   #734
Nate@IND
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilia@IND View Post

I can say with absolute confidence that Ferdinand Porsche could not have possibly fathomed a creation like the Porsche 918. Even the best science fiction writers of his day could not have envisioned a vehicle with this level of performance. Silent drive, a 2.2 second 0-60 time, CFRP chassis, a combined hybrid drive fuel economy of 67 miles per gallon, these figures would have sounded like nonsense to a citizen of 1950s Europe.

Even in 2015, experiencing a 918 in person is akin to encountering alien technology for the first time. Forget the science fiction exterior styling, the incredibly elegant center console, the exhaust outlets placed directly behind the driverís and passengerís heads- the sheer sound of the car during start up and idle is enough to terrify a layperson. The lack of sound in all electric mode completes the experience, and gives the distinct impression that the technology contained within the aerodynamic body of the 918 is not of this earth.

Simply encountering a 918 in person is a privilege, but the chance to personalize and photograph one for its owner is a truly once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

The HRE P101 wheels seen on this 918 were discussed, selected, and planned long before this incredible car was delivered to its owner. In fact, this 918's owner had the wheels installed at Porsche's facility, prior to taking delivery of the car! Their gloss black finish was an excellent accompaniment to the black stripe work on the car, which itself is an homage to the Porsche Salzburg team of the late 60s and early 70s.

We were thrilled to install this set of P101s on our clientís 918, ultimately proving that even when one owns something as unique as number 512 of 918 of the ultimate Porsche hyper car, there is always a drive to make a sports car your own. Enjoy the photos!

08-05-2015, 06:47 PM   #735
Exclusivs
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Wowww!