BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

BPM

04-18-2013, 07:20 PM   #23
M3PO
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 IB E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZBE92 View Post
Here is my arkym. Recently painted and installed by a local 5 star yelp body shop that does high end cars including a local e92 GTS build.

The body shop had to push my headlights back into the engine bay. The fenders aren't flush. There are noticeable (to me) gaps where the bumper meets the fenders. The quality of the notches where the grill inserts go is really cheap and breaks easily.

Overall, I'm satisfied by but not by the quality. This second aftermarket part, after Vorsteiner, has left me very jaded about aftermarket parts. In the future, I plan on sticking to OEM.

/sadface
I gotta say, from here, it looks great.

I have their front lip and rear diffuser. The fitment is 100% and I am a stickler for fitment. They truly are quality pieces, some of the best I've seen.
      04-18-2013, 07:27 PM   #24
S65V8
*_*
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

Had an Arkym Diffuser, and it fit fine, got lots of compliments on it. More recently, there have been really bad reviews on getting the parts, fitment irregularities, etc. (check vendor reviews, plenty feedback there). For diffuser and lip, it seems MODE CARBON is the new top brand in town, the GTS lip is particularly popular.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2013, 04:00 AM   #25
Detroit M3
Major
Rep
Drives: Murdered E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SROC5
Had an Arkym Diffuser, and it fit fine, got lots of compliments on it. More recently, there have been really bad reviews on getting the parts, fitment irregularities, etc. (check vendor reviews, plenty feedback there). For diffuser and lip, it seems MODE CARBON is the new top brand in town, the GTS lip is particularly popular.
+1