BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

11-03-2011, 12:17 PM   #23
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf-Dieter View Post
That sounds wonderful, where will it be located and when do you expect to be up and running ....

Solvang, CA or Camarillo, CA and when would that be?

Some of us Canadians like to drop by and pay you a visit as well. If you cannot sell us a nice special edition M then at least we can purchase some of your giddies you might display in the showroom keep us up to date please.

BTW when you speak to the powers to be convince them that you like to sell to us Canadians too, we like to fly out take delivery and drive back home ... I would do it in a heart beat ... just thinking out loud I like to do that
It actually not a whole new dealership but instead a cool showroom set up with an awesome M display in our current dealership. I am not exactly sure about the details but I'm sure once it gets all done it will look very cool. As we know BMW M knows how to make some awesome stuff.

Maybe one day BMW M will make a M exclusive dealership like they did over seas in the States that would be pretty cool. Just not sure what sort of business it would do.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2011, 12:53 PM   #24
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
It actually not a whole new dealership but instead a cool showroom set up with an awesome M display in our current dealership. I am not exactly sure about the details but I'm sure once it gets all done it will look very cool. As we know BMW M knows how to make some awesome stuff.

Maybe one day BMW M will make a M exclusive dealership like they did over seas in the States that would be pretty cool. Just not sure what sort of business it would do.
Perhaps I should invest some money and build one right on the border so that both Americans and Canadians can step in and order there ///M car ... at the same price ... that be supper Like hands across the border with the same friendliness as it is extended by the folks in München ... I be willing to purchase a fist full of shares in making something like that happen

Hope someone from BMW AG Marketing peeks in here and checks out the possibilities of making something like this happen .... we can only wish

I still hate the price difference between Canada and the US it is just not fair.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #25
M3 Piotr
Lieutenant Colonel
Poland
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 Frozen Black F87 M2 LBB

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotrsportM3 View Post
Hey Guys,

Just got a call from the dealer on a (1 of 40) Frozen Silver E92 M3s on the way from BMW.

It is fully loaded car w/ DCT (just like all the other special flat colors).

The car is going to the 40 M-Certified Dealers across the country and is limited production.

For more info PM me....I will not be getting the car, as I just got my Fire Orange one in June
Must be the part of the 450 Total Frozen Silverstone Special editions that are to be offered worldwide.

Follow me on Insta: M3Piotr
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #26
Buschy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

I wish we could see what this inside is going to look like.
      11-11-2011, 03:49 PM   #27
Buschy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by buschy View Post
I wish we could see what this inside is going to look like.
see your own post for the inside
      11-11-2011, 04:01 PM   #28
eisenb11
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 SSII

Quote:
Originally Posted by askharjoon View Post
WOW $82k for an M3 near it's production end. Why would anyone not just get a 2012 991 Porsche????
Because maybe someone wants to have a usable back seat?

Considering you can easily hit $73k (or over $80k with the performance stuff) on a M3, $82k for the special stuff isn't bad. The catch is that the $73k is MSRP and will sell for less, while you're likely going to have to stick with MSRP for the special edition - which widens the price gap.
Appreciate 0