BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

04-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
dom_cmh
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3

Nit-picking about everything before warranty is up!

Just got back from my local dealer. Car was there for a few days as I'm trying to get all the little things taken care of before the factory warranty expires. (Side note I need to on here to find out what my best options are for an official BMW warranty or 3rd party).

They replaced the center armrest due to some peeling on the back side (above rear air vents). Replaced the cup holders in front which had some issues. New gas cap (tether broken), two bulbs for front halos, and FULL brake job front and back. I'm glad it was due so close to my expiration date in June!!

Anyhow I actually have to take it back as there is one other part peeling that is on back-order. Kelly BMW in Columbus is by FAR the best of the two dealerships here. Really great service.

It was a good day.

Summer Fun - 2016 F80 M3 | Tanzanite | Black FULL Leather | 6MT | Executive | Lighting | Driver Assist | Adaptive Suspension | 19" Black Wheels | Black Grills & Sides | Roof
Appreciate 0