BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Sponsor M3 Project Cars Showcase

EXXEL Distributions

12-01-2010, 10:07 PM   #111
red998
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 SG '10 6MT

chandigarh zindabad
what a collection! bulleh bulleh!!!
aisa des hai mera
nice work IND. Nice job with cars Mr. Singh.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2010, 11:07 PM   #112
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

the video gives my body major goosebumps.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2011, 01:02 PM   #113
AWE46M3
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: F82

very nice..
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2011, 04:16 PM   #114
Nate@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BMW

Update!

Working at IND gives all of us an opportunity to forge strong friendships with some of our clients. We have been fortunate enough to work with one such close friend, Mr Singh, for nearly two years now and have enjoyed every moment of our time working together.

I wanted to share the latest additions to our client’s collection. Please enjoy the photos, and stay tuned for updates are we modify the cars.

02-14-2011, 07:52 PM   #115
inandout
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 4 Rings

Drool
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 09:11 PM   #116
LeMansM5
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Any close-up pics of wheels on Lambo?
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 10:54 PM   #117
donsgolf2012
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
since he likes fast car, Tell him to send the lambo to Underground Racing. Then he will love the car even more.

Appreciate 0
      02-15-2011, 11:38 PM   #118
NYCMCBM3
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2012 MCB E92 M3

wow
      02-28-2011, 02:50 PM   #119
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
United_States
Rep
Drives: See my Sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post

Our client, Mr Singh, is a unique individual. Having been a true car enthusiast for years, he knows exactly what he wants, and will stop at nothing to get it. Despite residing in a country that makes being a car enthusiast quite difficult, our client had one of the first LP640 Lamborghinis imported into India.
Hey Nate,

I enjoyed reading your post here and checking out all the nice pics, but one thing stood out that is bugging me, so I wanted to ask... could you please clarify the statement I bolded above?
As an Indian-American, I'm not sure if I should take what you said there as an insult or not... I'm sure you weren't trying to be offensive, but what do you base that comment on and how can you make such a blanket statement for an entire country?

I have plenty of friends living in India who are car enthusiasts... there is NOTHING about the country that makes it difficult for someone to be an enthusiast... if they wish to be car enthusiasts then there's nothing stopping them.

Thanks,
Navin

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2011, 03:38 PM   #120
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post
Hey Nate,

I enjoyed reading your post here and checking out all the nice pics, but one thing stood out that is bugging me, so I wanted to ask... could you please clarify the statement I bolded above?
As an Indian-American, I'm not sure if I should take what you said there as an insult or not... I'm sure you weren't trying to be offensive, but what do you base that comment on and how can you make such a blanket statement for an entire country?

I have plenty of friends living in India who are car enthusiasts... there is NOTHING about the country that makes it difficult for someone to be an enthusiast... if they wish to be car enthusiasts then there's nothing stopping them.

Thanks,
Navin

I think it wasn't about liking cars... but about owning such cars

as owning these cars in the US (less tax, overall people make more money) is already such a huge accomplishment.... I feel what he meant was that it's more difficult over there in comparison to the US
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2011, 04:21 PM   #121
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post
Hey Nate,

Thanks,
Navin

Hello Navin,

I very much appreciate your compliment about our story, as we do put quite a bit of effort forth in creating each one.

I apologize sincerely if we offended you in any way, as that was not our intention. What we meant by our comment is that it's simply quite costly to modify a performance car in India, relative to the United States. Not only is the luxury goods tax very high for imported sports cars, but aftermarket performance parts themselves are difficult and costly to ship over and import. I hope that these statements are accurate, as they are merely our understanding of the situation in our time servicing our Indian clients.
      03-01-2011, 08:54 AM   #122
Navin323i
Europrojektz East
United_States
Rep
Drives: See my Sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilia@IND View Post
Hello Navin,

I very much appreciate your compliment about our story, as we do put quite a bit of effort forth in creating each one.

I apologize sincerely if we offended you in any way, as that was not our intention. What we meant by our comment is that it's simply quite costly to modify a performance car in India, relative to the United States. Not only is the luxury goods tax very high for imported sports cars, but aftermarket performance parts themselves are difficult and costly to ship over and import. I hope that these statements are accurate, as they are merely our understanding of the situation in our time servicing our Indian clients.
Hey Ilia,

Great to meet you! I have nothing but respect for your fine organization by the way, and I appreciate your time in clarifying the comment.

I was in Chicago a few years ago at HIN and stayed with Bebe while I was there. I'm not sure if I met you or others from your organization while I was there (I'm the guy with the carbon fiber mechanical heart that inspired all the carbon fiber mods on my car), but again I appreciate your time in answering my question.

Thanks again!

Navin

BMW Individual Atlantis Metallic Twin Screw S/C'ed 5spd 2000 323i
SPONSORED BY: BBS | Toyo Tires | DPE | WheelSTO | Vorsteiner | European Auto Source | Bimmertools | GetBMWParts | Race Apeel
Appreciate 0