BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

EXXEL Distributions

12-26-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

Amazing Sponsors

I just wanted to send some luv out to a couple of our sponsors. Many times people post all the negative flack and start long threads about the service. I believe most of the madness occurs after the money is in the hands of the sponsor. My thread is about the service prior to the sell, during the sell, and after the sell.

So I've recently placed orders from 3 vendors but my story will only discuss 2 of them. First you have IND (Nate and Andrew)........these guys are the definition of professional and super helpful. The communication is always timely and they try at all cost to make the deal work. It doesn't matter what the dollar amount of the sell is. Nate has been my go to guy on a couple of items and it's refreshing to have the ability to call and actually speak to him if need be. Once he wasn't available and Andrew stepped in as if I were a regular customer of his and handled things great. Kudos to both of you and keep raising the bar

Next is Detailer's Domain (Phil)...........I've placed 2 orders with him in the past month and he also answers question and responds in a timely manner. But here's what really impressed me with him. My second order was about 10 days ago and the speed in which they got my order together was amazing. I placed my order and then sent Phil a PM. By the time I got done with the PM and reading a few threads, I had a tracking number for the shipment already. Now mind you this is the holiday season and I wasn't expecting this so soon. The package was picked up by Fed Ex in about 2 hours and on it's way. Phil you have definitely earned all my detailing supply business

Both of these sponsors have what we all want from them........Great Communication before, during, and after the sell if needed. So if other sponsors are reading this and want to know what keeps people coming back.......it's no secret. I'm sure these guys don't need a endorsement from me, but I wanted to call them out because we are sometimes very quick to call out horrible service ..........Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2013, 11:01 PM   #2
M3-S65
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3

New here but, IND took care of me on a recent purchase too. Definitely making them my main pit stop for purchases.
Appreciate 0