BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!

09-25-2009, 08:38 PM   #89
ching
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac1980 View Post
seriously, especially if the tires are mounted (and otherwise you have take the tires off and mount them upon return...major hassle)...probably cheaper to have the professionally refinished locally.
And have a high degree of confidence that you would get the product back on time, and of high quality. Given Mr. Lam's experience to date, sending the wheels back to FD would feel like throwing good money after bad.
      09-25-2009, 11:32 PM   #90
Ballsm3
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3 silverstone

Finally someone called out these crooks. From day one I knew these guys did not do their own machine work, and I am sorry you were one of those guys who trusted them and bought their product that they supposedly stood behind....WRONG. I hope they get what they deserve, and I thank you for showing the proof.

*NOTE: This may be my first-post, but I am a long-time lurker who just never felt the need to be ripped apart for all the cars I've had in my short lifetime, many of which would have been/are the dreams of members on this board. But I digress...360 Forged are criminals. Hopefully people like this can get their money back, but I know this is no perfect world.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2009, 07:54 AM   #91
simonlam168
Second Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E93-M3 F10-M5

All the problems have been solved................

Last edited by simonlam168; 10-05-2009 at 07:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2009, 11:27 AM   #92
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Simon, why would you buy another set for your Ferrari if you had those serious issues with the wheels on the CLS?
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2009, 11:31 AM   #93
simonlam168
Second Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E93-M3 F10-M5

All the problems have been solved................

Last edited by simonlam168; 10-05-2009 at 07:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2009, 10:12 PM   #94
a burrito
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Urus, 958.2 TTS, 997 S

Forged DST, at your expense why don't you just collect the wheels and send a refund. Your customer is not happy and clearly not willing to change his mind otherwise. At this point, there is nothing you can salvage as a customer and vendor relationship. In my company we try to eliminate all the headaches and for us, we do things right from the start. Seeing how you guys went about it, maybe not specifically you, Mr. Lam is fairly upset and is giving you guys a lot of crap to deal with. It's almost mind blowing for you to ask him to ship back the wheels and claim that the turn around will be 5 business days once in your facility when you had admitted that you had delayed shipment for months. Collect, refund, and break up.
      09-28-2009, 12:21 PM   #95
Wheel'$ForLe$$
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3

Sorry guys, but this is where it all ends. Mr. Lam, if you would like, please send us the wheels for refinishing. If you are not interested, there is not much more that I could do for you. I have tried over and over again, and honestly, this is not going anywhere. The forums are not our main source of business. I can not be here all day going back and forth with you. You are obviously not interested in resolving this issue. Any one that has warranty issue with a product has to mail it to the manufacturer. I am sorry that is the rules. If there are any other problems please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2009, 12:23 PM   #96
Wheel'$ForLe$$
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

BTW, if you feel you have to come out and call someone a "criminal" st least have the courtesy to say who you are. No criminal activity here, we are working our ass off trying to turn things around here.. The complete product is now better that ever!
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2009, 12:24 PM   #97
Wheel'$ForLe$$
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by a burrito View Post
Forged DST, at your expense why don't you just collect the wheels and send a refund. Your customer is not happy and clearly not willing to change his mind otherwise. At this point, there is nothing you can salvage as a customer and vendor relationship. In my company we try to eliminate all the headaches and for us, we do things right from the start. Seeing how you guys went about it, maybe not specifically you, Mr. Lam is fairly upset and is giving you guys a lot of crap to deal with. It's almost mind blowing for you to ask him to ship back the wheels and claim that the turn around will be 5 business days once in your facility when you had admitted that you had delayed shipment for months. Collect, refund, and break up.
We are currently 100% on time with production. There is not one order that is delayed. If he sends me the wheels, THEY WILL BE OUT OF HERE IN 5 BUSINESS DAYS!
Appreciate 0