BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

07-20-2016, 05:48 AM   #1
thomaszas
Rep
Drives: 2017 Mineral White X6M

FOR SALE CENTRAL NJ: 2008 e90 m3 Alpine White

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey everyone up for sale is my e90 m3. Im currently on my phone so for now I'm going to link my Craigslist ad because it has all the details

Asking 30000$ for fellow forum members

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/5680264086.html

Please don't hesitate to call/text seven3two5onethree9twosix1 I have a ton of pictures available on hand!

Copy of info on Craigslist ad (bunch of pictures there)

p for sale is my 2008 M3 e90 M3 (sedan). I have meticulously maintained this vehicle for the last two years but unfortunately have to let it go because I am going away to PA school and can't afford to keep it while I'm not working. I have changed the oil every 5k miles.
I have a company vehicle so I don't put many miles on her at all. Currently at 72000 and will rise very very steadily as I still take it out on only nice days and good weather conditions
I have certain cosmetic parts and accessories for the vehicle that I'd like to include as a package deal
IND gloss black grill with m stripes
IND Color matched alpine white sidemarker badges
IND Color matched reflector covers
M performance E brake handle
M performance pedals
Anthracite VMR wheels (look almost like competition wheels)
Wrapped in NEW max performance pole position s--04
275 rear and 255 front
Also have winter tires included (Bridgestone blizzaks)
255's
Original 220m wheels (can use a respray)
Lux angel eyes
Red film to resemble lci tailights
20% tint all around
Interior has an f series style orange illuminated stripe matching interior lighting
Comfort access!
Car is fully loaded minus cold weather package
Car does have EDC option
Back seat is immaculate! Rarely had passengers in the back
No license plate holes in the bumper!
Car has no mechanical modifications and zero problems, have had zero problems with it! Super reliable car if treated and maintained properly
Original manual and such all included also have that m key holster I won't be needing, just want to give it all to the next owner

Small dent on rear driver door from previous owner, it's not bad at all and can easily be PDR'd. He said a small deer ran into the side of it and that does look like the case. I will have this taken care of this myself if we come to the right deal.

Looking for fast sale, please don't hesitate to call! Might be forgetting some things at the moment but will respond to texts and email inquiries very quickly! I also have a ton of pictures on hand

I am open to trades but only to fun, sporty, MANUAL vehicles worth no more than around 10-12k so around 20k on top of trades.

Thanks

Tom

Last edited by thomaszas; 07-20-2016 at 10:15 AM..
Appreciate 0