BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

EXXEL Distributions

03-14-2011, 01:13 AM   #1
birdbrain
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw

Where is the m3 performance exhaust already!

So I have been dying to hear the M perf exhaust already in the flexh (well in the internet flesh!). I am ordering my car in the next couple months and want to get the M performance exhaust and am curious to hear it. I plan to fabspeedHFC/x-pipe with the bmw performance exhaust. I am hoping to be one of the first with this combo but maybe someone will beat me to it. Lets hear one!
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2011, 05:05 AM   #2
jmflukeiii
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Jet Black M3 ZCP Coupe

Yeah sometimes I wish it had just been an option when I ordered my car (it was added to the "Options" sheet for "build your own" 1 week after placing my order in February - I would have throw it in then, but would now rather get a full Dinan set-up for $1k more that just a BMW muffler). While I think its a rather mild upgrade on its own, it does have a nice sound and I think with a free flowing x-pipe (I'd go catless with a Dinan Mid-pipe), that exhaust could get a boost and really sound great
2011.5 E92 M3 Jet Black, DCT, Competition, Premium 2, and Convenience Packages, Black Novillo, Enhanced Premium Sound, 15% Tint, Black Kidneys/Reflectors/Gills/Roundels, DINAN Full Exhaust, DINAN Tune.
2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Black everything.
Appreciate 0