BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Engine | Drivetrain | Exhaust

01-19-2024, 04:39 PM   #1
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW M4

▀▄ eas | Turner Motorsport - Stainless Valved Catback Exhaust - BMW E9X M3

New to our line of exceptional performance upgrades for your BMW, the Turner Motorsport E9X M3 (S65) Valved Axle-back exhaust system is here to improve your driving experience with hearty exhaust notes and a noticeable bump in performance. With the muffler valves closed, this exhaust is quite unassuming. When you open up the valves, using the supplied valve controller, this exhaust transforms your car, giving your car a menacing growl!

Now, we get it, not everyone can, or wants to delete their factory cats. Whether it be emissions testing or a check engine light, the smell of unfiltered exhaust, the very aggressive sound, or warranty reasons. Whatever the reason, We've got you covered! This exhaust setup leaves all 4 factory cats in place, making it 100% emissions legal for everyone, even California!

This exhaust sports Mandrel bent dual 2.5” 304SS pipes with a brushed finish, with exhaust gases flowing through efficient piping to High flow, valved, stainless steel mufflers. Designed to mount with the factory exhaust hangers, this exhaust is a bolt-on replacement for the OE version. To help reduce the time you spend under the car installing the system, Accuseal slip-fit joints are included to make fitment as easy as possible. The Turner Motorsport full exhaust system includes a High flow, valved, stainless-steel muffler and is available as an Axle Back, Cat-back system, as well as a full Turbo back system.

Give your M3 the dual-purpose exhaust system that satisfies both your neighbors and your need for sound with the Turner Motorsport E9X M3 full exhaust system!

Contents
- Turner Axle back Exhaust with X pipe
- Turner Adapter pipes for Factory Mid Pipes
- Turner Muffler Valve Controller Kit
- Turner Engraved Exhaust Tips

Features
- Mandrel bent dual 2.5” 304SS pipe with brushed finish
- Turner Engraved Brushed exhaust tips
- High flow, valved, stainless steel mufflers
- Accuseal slip fit joints for easy fitment
- Utilizes factory exhaust hangers

Ordering:
Phone:
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)

Other Payments:
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday - 9AM-12PM PST
Sunday - Closed

Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.

Contact Info:
Phone: 866.669.0705 x31
Email: kevin@europeanautosource.com

Feel free to contact me via PM, email, or phone if you have any questions

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM

Last edited by kevin @ eas; 01-19-2024 at 05:16 PM..
Appreciate 1
DrFerry6728.50
      01-19-2024, 04:47 PM   #2
DRLane
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 m3  [6.63]
Bold to introduce this product given the known challenges. Maybe y’all can use your purchasing power to drive product updates?

I recognize it’s the SS vs Titanium, but seems like the problems are universal?

https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1962276
      01-19-2024, 05:38 PM   #3
kevin @ eas
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRLane View Post
Bold to introduce this product given the known challenges. Maybe y’all can use your purchasing power to drive product updates?

I recognize it’s the SS vs Titanium, but seems like the problems are universal?

https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1962276
I have seen the titanium thread and been following that one. Stainless I have been running on my M4 for about a year and a half and havent had any of the issues. I know its not apples to apples but so far zero complaints about mine in stainless steel. As far as muffler they are pretty similar between the e9x and f80. With anything we sell we will definitely stand behind and support the product.

Appreciate 3
DRLane3988.50
DrFerry6728.50
      01-19-2024, 10:47 PM   #4
DRLane
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 m3  [6.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin @ eas View Post
I have seen the titanium thread and been following that one. Stainless I have been running on my M4 for about a year and a half and havent had any of the issues. I know its not apples to apples but so far zero complaints about mine in stainless steel. As far as muffler they are pretty similar between the e9x and f80. With anything we sell we will definitely stand behind and support the product.
Can’t ask for more! Thanks for supporting us.
      02-05-2024, 02:23 PM   #5
Spectre
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [10.00]
Would you be able to PM me a quote + install? Thanks!

Appreciate 0
      02-05-2024, 03:07 PM   #6
kevin @ eas
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
Would you be able to PM me a quote + install? Thanks!
PM sent.

Appreciate 0
      02-05-2024, 08:59 PM   #7
Bimmer Barney
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 E90M ZCP

I had both the Stainless and Titanium. Both failed the same way. Tried to help R&D the issue but to no avail; after more than a year we could not solve the issues.

While I absolutely appreciate the support of the community, this product is junk. The Stainless and the Titanium both have fitment issues, and quality of welds and quality of materials are very poor.

I daily drive my M and do a couple track days a year. YMMV, but if you use your car like I do, buyer beware.