BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

BPM

08-06-2013, 06:55 AM   #45
BMWDavid
United_States
Rep
Drives: MSport F30

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 Sedan  [0.00]
2005(sold but not f ...  [10.00]
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmura View Post
I ordered my 2011 M3 from Steve Thomas via European Delivery.

Recently sold my e90 M3 and I regret it badly. Regret and miss the car so much that I will be doing another European Delivery on a M3/M4 once I see them in person and able to it out for a test drive.

Looking forward to working with David on my 2nd M3 purchase from Steve Thomas BMW.
Thanks Chmura! Feel free to contact me anytime. Remember I'm an enthusiast first so I love talking about BMW! We'll set you up on the ED for the next generation M.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2013, 09:25 PM   #46
Money2536
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '13 E92 M3 | 992 GT3 Touring

This is crazy. Crazy good! Congrats!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #47
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

^^ yes sir!

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2013, 10:56 AM   #48
Hyperjack
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 E92/ 2012 Chevy Volt

i love how that vid turned out.....especially that high five part.

i was lucky enough to pick up my M3 this last saturday when they shot that...matter of fact i think i was one of David's first customers.

with all the craziness that you'd think you'd have on your first week at a new place of business, even adding to that a small video shoot...David had the time to take me out for a a drive in my new M and show me the ropes, answer any questions i had and just give me the general feeling that he was there anytime i needed him. that the sale didn't end when i left the lot.

actually the whole family at STBMW made my buying experience a good one. from Francesca whole placed my order ( gawd...how patient she was with me!) to Kwinn and Tony that answered my questions and checked the status of my vehicle at the VPC before my car got there....and, of course, GOLFRR...this guy is always available to answer you questions and concerns. he even hooked me up with vendors that never quite got back to me when i was looking for a shop to handle my mod needs.

i've bought close to 20 cars and have plenty of experiences with dealers. some good, most were sub par....i really never trust dealers. still don't. but my experience with STBMW has been beyond what i've had with any dealer. lot of sales people say they they are there to build a relationship with you....in my 5 1/2 months dealing with them, i know they mean it.

i'm picking up a 5 series next year and want to do EU. you can bet it's with David, Golfrr and STBMW.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2013, 11:42 AM   #49
Fsarc
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 E92 M3 LMB

Awesome news! Congratulations David- well deserved and I know the best is ahead for you. Can't believe it's been 3 years since I ordered my car from you and what a wonderful experience it was. You arranged my European Delivery perfectly and the pick up of the car as well. This is certainly a dream team for the BMW community.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #50
BMWDavid
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperjack View Post

i was lucky enough to pick up my M3 this last saturday when they shot that...matter of fact i think i was one of David's first customers.

with all the craziness that you'd think you'd have on your first week at a new place of business, even adding to that a small video shoot...David had the time to take me out for a a drive in my new M and show me the ropes, answer any questions i had and just give me the general feeling that he was there anytime i needed him. that the sale didn't end when i left the lot.

actually the whole family at STBMW made my buying experience a good one. from Francesca whole placed my order ( gawd...how patient she was with me!) to Kwinn and Tony that answered my questions and checked the status of my vehicle at the VPC before my car got there....and, of course, GOLFRR...this guy is always available to answer you questions and concerns. he even hooked me up with vendors that never quite got back to me when i was looking for a shop to handle my mod needs.

i've bought close to 20 cars and have plenty of experiences with dealers. some good, most were sub par....i really never trust dealers. still don't. but my experience with STBMW has been beyond what i've had with any dealer. lot of sales people say they they are there to build a relationship with you....in my 5 1/2 months dealing with them, i know they mean it.

i'm picking up a 5 series next year and want to do EU. you can bet it's with David, Golfrr and STBMW.
Hyperjack, you actually were my first customer on my first day! What a way to start off, Frozen Grey on Rust Brown M3
...and not to mention I had a great time on the drive and answering your questions despite the jet lag. I truly love what I do so I was just as excited as you to meet up. The adrenaline of being here kept me going!

If you have time to make it back on the 16th for our customer appreciation event it would be great. It's being held at the country club we drove by before you experienced the tremendous exhaust note on the 101!

Always at your service,

David M Aviles
Attached Images

Last edited by BMWDavid; 08-07-2013 at 02:23 PM.. Reason: added pic
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2013, 02:35 PM   #51
BMWDavid
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsarc View Post
Awesome news! Congratulations David- well deserved and I know the best is ahead for you. Can't believe it's been 3 years since I ordered my car from you and what a wonderful experience it was. You arranged my European Delivery perfectly and the pick up of the car as well. This is certainly a dream team for the BMW community.
Fsarc!! How's NJ? I can't believe it's been that long either wow! I'm sure you're still loving your Le Mans Coupe. That was probably the first one delivered with all the carbon accessories you ordered. What a beauty!

Yeah, I remember you had a really tight schedule. Fly in, sign, and head out lol. But we got it done and I'm happy we were able to meet in person. Don't worry about the next one. I can still hook you up and deliver to the east coast!

All the best,

David M Aviles
Dream Team
@ Steve Thomas BMW
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #52
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

alright guys, Steve Thomas Sr. called: enough showboating & back to work! So shut up and take my money already!

Appreciate 0
      08-07-2013, 05:41 PM   #53
signes
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3 RS

Just saw this, congrats guys!

Hyperjack, your car looks awesome! Jimmy told me that it was coming in and couldn't believe it - wanted to get that combo but missed the boat. Post up some more pics in another thread.
      08-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #54
Hyperjack
Captain
Rep

thanks for posting that pic, David....i was so stunned that day i forgot to take any of my own. if you have any more, would you mind PMing them to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by signes View Post

Hyperjack, your car looks awesome! Jimmy told me that it was coming in and couldn't believe it - wanted to get that combo but missed the boat. Post up some more pics in another thread.
thanks, signes!

having never seen the combo before , it was kind of a guess as to how it would turn out. i was nervous until i actually saw it.

i'll have boat loads more pics to post. the car is spending a little time with EAS and maybe a week or so after i get her back i'll be shooting extensive pics.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2013, 07:44 PM   #55
BMWDavid
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 X3  [0.00]
1984 633csi  [0.00]
Quote:

thanks for posting that pic, David....i was so stunned that day i forgot to take any of my own. if you have any more, would you mind PMing them to me?
I'll do even better. The pic I uploaded was a screen shot of a video I took. I have a few more videos which include a couple from the drive!
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2013, 09:44 PM   #56
jacobe92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Hell Rot F80 M3

Great news!

I'll see you and David Aviles in 36 mos when my lease is up again. Again, Congrats for having him aboard.
2016 Hellrot F80 M3|JRZ RS Pro with Swift Springs 550/750 spring rates l AP Radical 5000R 9668/9449 lSpiegler SS LinesI DS1.11I Eisenmann DP|MPE Catback|18" Forgeline GS1R 18x10 et 22 and 18x11 et 44 NT01 275/35/18 and 305/35/18| Forgeline GTD1 18x10et43 SquarelM Performance Lip/Splitter|IND aesthetic mods|Dinan Toe Link|Fall Line mono ball conversion kit and upper link kit| Aim Solo 2DL Smarty Cam|Simpson Hybrid|Stilo Offshore helmet.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #57
GOLFFRR
Rep

Quote:

It was a pleasure meeting you AJ and your mom. you guys were awesome, also thanks again for lunch!! Looking forward to seeing how your car turns out im sure its going to be one of the top set ups on the forum when you get done with it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsarc View Post
We are here for the forum members!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
alright guys, Steve Thomas Sr. called: enough showboating & back to work! So shut up and take my money already!

hahahahaha LOVE IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by signes View Post

I told you Hype's car was going to be killer! in person the car looks so good. that interior was insane, I think I am going go with that same interior on my next one I think. It looks that good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobe92 View Post
I'll see you and David Aviles in 36 mos when my lease is up again. Again, Congrats for having him aboard.
Sounds good buddy! thanks again for your business your car turned out great! looking forward to seeing it in person some day soon!

Appreciate 0
      08-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #58
Poofyo101
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3

Garage List
1988 BMW M3  [0.00]
1988 BMW M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
1990 BMW M3  [0.00]
Ordering my M4 from you guys.... just like I did my e92 M3
      08-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #59
sharifm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDavid
Quote:

I'll do even better. The pic I uploaded was a screen shot of a video I took. I have a few more videos which include a couple from the drive!
Whose fire orange e90 is that in the background ? Those have for to be pretty rare...
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2013, 02:49 PM   #60
Hyperjack
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharifm3 View Post
Whose fire orange e90 is that in the background ? Those have for to be pretty rare...
they are. it belongs to David Aviles, the subject of this thread. BMW did him a solid of giving either the only, or one of four, E90 M3s in Fire Orange.

maybe he'll stop by, or GOLFFRR can clear that up....but either way it's a very rare color on an E90.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2013, 02:58 PM   #61
sharifm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperjack
Quote:
they are. it belongs to David Aviles, the subject of this thread. BMW did him a solid of giving either the only, or one of four, E90 M3s in Fire Orange.

maybe he'll stop by, or GOLFRR can clear that up....but either way it's a very rare color on an E90.
Thanks, didn't mean to overlook your beautiful, unique car. : )

Upon searching there are a few oem fire orange sedans around. One in Hawaii, one was for sale in Florida last year. And I guess here's another. I'm possibly looking for a nice e90 but they've held their value a little too well : )

Good luck with the new ride!
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2013, 02:59 PM   #62
Hyperjack
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pertplus View Post
What a gorgeous car Hype!!
thanks, m'man...can't wait to shoot some interior shots. should have that up sometime soon.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #63
Hyperjack
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Thanks, didn't mean to overlook your beautiful, unique car. : )
haha...thanks. but, no worries. not many looks can show up Fire Orange.

that was actually my first choice in color. tried nailing down a 6mt LRP edition, and when that didn't work....tried special ordering it, but was denied by BMWNA.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #64
GOLFFRR
Rep

We sold 2 FO e90m3 that's all I know and David has one. I'm sure there might be one or two more.

Hypers car though is super rare combo. Me personally have never seen a frozen grey with Indiv rust brown interior ever

Appreciate 0
      08-17-2013, 03:09 PM   #65
Hyperjack
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
We sold 2 FO e90m3 that's all I know and David has one. I'm sure there might be one or two more.

Hypers car though is super rare combo. Me personally have never seen a frozen grey with Indiv rust brown interior ever
this is a little off subject...but how did your customer appreciation day go? it was yesterday,right?

i would've loved to be there but the job would not let me go. will you have any pics posted?
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #66
GOLFFRR
Rep

It was awesome! we had over 300 people show up. pretty cool. I will def post up some pics later in the week going to be on the road till friday so it will be tough to post till then. We are going to try and either do a forum appreciation night or another meet before next summer as well!

got to take care of the forum members

Appreciate 0