BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

EXXEL Distributions

05-11-2013, 10:24 AM   #45
URBAN LEGEND
Rocky
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 M5, 18 ZL1 1LE, 18 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAGLO View Post
Been a basketball fan forever..played thru school and college, played men's league till i was 37..coached AAU till i was 53 and still running full court..Have 2 kids playing basketball and football...we ......i watch college ball and NBA nightly.....all i can say is that watching the game last night was the worst display of basketball i have EVER seen and i turned the set off. It was total BS playing basketball like it was football..NBA or not i am disgusted watching a sport deteriorate to this level.. Yea, i like good basketball and am a NY fan and a Heat fan but appreciate all the great players and teams in the USA....but if the NBA decides as they seem to have going down the football/physical level of play as we say last night....they will loose me as a fan....Joakim Noah belongs in a "BULL" pen on a farm..he is a animal. Good "DIRTY " basketball player but an animal. I quess it's college basketball that outshines the NBA in class and the game the way it's supposed to be played....sorry about the rant but i have never been so upset watching basketball...after all these years it's turning me off!!!!!!!!
Don't watch it then. Watch Rossi and Marquez do their thing in motogp.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #46
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Anyone else notice that Wade hasn't showed up in this series? I mean, even Chris Bosh is having a better series than Wade...
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 07:21 PM   #47
Dkhan23
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
I'm a Heat fan, and I've got to give the Bulls a lot of credit for playing with like 7 guys and still this is anybody's series. their defense is phenomenal and everybody is stepping up (except for 2nd half of game 2)

gotta give credit when it's due. just stop the rough nonsense, seriously. Noah with his instigating BS. if the woman who flipped you off hurt your feelings, take it to Twitter or something, not the court. and if someone blindside tackled me like Mohammed did, I'd make sure I stepped on his head as he went down. I think Lebron showed restraint by just pulling his arm away. why Mohammed reacted like that is idiotic at best, and premeditated to start shit and get Lebron ejected at worst.
Lebron got pushed back further than his hairline...
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 07:24 PM   #48
Dkhan23
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZAGLO View Post
Been a basketball fan forever..played thru school and college, played men's league till i was 37..coached AAU till i was 53 and still running full court..Have 2 kids playing basketball and football...we ......i watch college ball and NBA nightly.....all i can say is that watching the game last night was the worst display of basketball i have EVER seen and i turned the set off. It was total BS playing basketball like it was football..NBA or not i am disgusted watching a sport deteriorate to this level.. Yea, i like good basketball and am a NY fan and a Heat fan but appreciate all the great players and teams in the USA....but if the NBA decides as they seem to have going down the football/physical level of play as we say last night....they will loose me as a fan....Joakim Noah belongs in a "BULL" pen on a farm..he is a animal. Good "DIRTY " basketball player but an animal. I quess it's college basketball that outshines the NBA in class and the game the way it's supposed to be played....sorry about the rant but i have never been so upset watching basketball...after all these years it's turning me off!!!!!!!!
Are you kidding me? The NBA is turning into a pu**y league... As soon as anyone gets in the paint its like an automatic foul especially lebron
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 07:28 PM   #49
Dkhan23
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackman93 View Post
Everything you need to know is in his post he hates the Heat so he'll spout whatever useless nonsense he can conjure up in his hater mind. If you're referring to Nazr Mohammed's push on LeBron they weigh the same amount idiot...
LeQueers 280 lbs nazr's 250 lbs he fell like he got shit lmao... Nothing but a flop
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #50
zackf80m
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 f80 M3

Garage List
2011 335i  [7.80]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
LeQueers 280 lbs nazr's 250 lbs he fell like he got shit lmao... Nothing but a flop
lol very innovative of you. Here's the direct link to LeBron James' weight since you aren't capable of doing a simple internet search:
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/lebron_james/

No clue what "he fell like he got shit lmao" means but it was not a flop. He got pushed by a man who is taller and weighs the same. Guess that isn't possible in the eyes of a hater lol
      05-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #51
Dkhan23
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackman93 View Post
lol very innovative of you. Here's the direct link to LeBron James' weight since you aren't capable of doing a simple internet search:
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/lebron_james/

No clue what "he fell like he got shit lmao" means but it was not a flop. He got pushed by a man who is taller and weighs the same. Guess that isn't possible in the eyes of a hater lol
He fell like he got shot* lmao you can see he fell back on purpose to make it more dramatic... I bet if he didn't fall nazr would have never been ejected but got a technical
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #52
zackf80m
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 f80 M3

Garage List
2011 335i  [7.80]
Quote:
He fell like he got shot* lmao you can see he fell back on purpose to make it more dramatic... I bet if he didn't fall nazr would have never been ejected but got a technical
That type of slide back is done by every player in the NBA to every fall they take whether contact is involved or not. Not specifically LeBron. I'm sure it's done to minimize any potential injury or exertion. I'd bet that even if LeBron didn't fall down Nazr would have gotten ejected, which probably wouldn't have happened seen as he wasn't bracing for impact. He was clearly looking away and Nazr tried to punk him lol.
      05-11-2013, 08:32 PM   #53
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

Bulls are a physical team, and Miami doesn't like physical style basketball. The only shot the Bulls have to at least compete, is to play hard nose basketball. After it's all said and done, I think Miami will win in 6, and hopefully my Knicks win the series against Indiana and meet Miami.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #54
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

i dont know why everybody is whining about the bulls being physical, chicago has always played miami very hard and has always given miami problems on every season this is no news
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 08:37 PM   #55
lastMleft
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Anyone else notice that Wade hasn't showed up in this series? I mean, even Chris Bosh is having a better series than Wade...
Yes noticed to, he must have an injury.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 09:08 PM   #56
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Quote:
Lebron got pushed back further than his hairline...
yeah, the last time an nba player hit the floor so hard was when Vanessa found out what happened in Denver

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSprm69 View Post
i dont know why everybody is whining about the bulls being physical, chicago has always played miami very hard and has always given miami problems on every season this is no news
no complaint from me about the physical play. the problem is Chicago likes dishing it out but they can't take it - and start getting hot and escalating

I wouldn't be surprised if Thibs sent Nazr into the game to headhunt Lebron and get both of them ejected
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #57
lastMleft
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
yeah, the last time an nba player hit the floor so hard was when Vanessa found out what happened in Denver

no complaint from me about the physical play. the problem is Chicago likes dishing it out but they can't take it - and start getting hot and escalating

I wouldn't be surprised if Thibs sent Nazr into the game to headhunt Lebron and get both of them ejected
Ha...ha...ha...I just figured out what you meant, and he paid her off lol....
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 09:45 PM   #58
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

Quote:

i agree, and is frustrating the bulls which in terms has worked out to miami's advantage.

the bulls have no other choice but to play that way since they cant do much of anything else being that they are missing so manny key players. god knows i hate that team with a passion but i have to give props to them for getting as far as they have.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 10:43 PM   #59
MiamiF30
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 328I AW Sportline

Garage List
2008 BMW 550I  [0.00]
My Bullies match up well against the Heat when we are at full strength...reality is we have 3 starters out but continue to hang tough because of the coaching and heart of the guys out there...The Heat, man for man are a better team but its been a fun series and I hope we can take one more against Miami...
      05-11-2013, 10:50 PM   #60
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:

Yeah guys, the history between these two teams has always been physical. Bulls always play the Heat hard...their something like 9-9 in their last 18 games played. Lebron and Wade know it, the Bulls know it and historically that's how it is.

The shove on James...ehhh could've just been called a flagrant 1. Remember Dwayne Wade shoved Rip Hamilton into the seats a couple years back in the play offs RIGHT in front of the ref too....and the ref simply called a common foul.

So .... Dwayne Wade = treatment and a "who's that bench guy" gets tossed? Not really fair right?

That's how the NBA is... favoritism...refs are biased...they could be on the Heat one game, on the Bulls the other.
      05-12-2013, 02:34 AM   #61
Dkhan23
Banned
Rep

Quote:

Doesn't make any sense... And yeah Coach that's what happened
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 10:20 AM   #62
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
Yeah guys, the history between these two teams has always been physical. Bulls always play the Heat hard...their something like 9-9 in their last 18 games played. Lebron and Wade know it, the Bulls know it and historically that's how it is.

The shove on James...ehhh could've just been called a flagrant 1. Remember Dwayne Wade shoved Rip Hamilton into the seats a couple years back in the play offs RIGHT in front of the ref too....and the ref simply called a common foul.

So .... Dwayne Wade = treatment and a "who's that bench guy" gets tossed? Not really fair right?

That's how the NBA is... favoritism...refs are biased...they could be on the Heat one game, on the Bulls the other.
Then don't watch.
      05-12-2013, 01:08 PM   #63
Inspired
Colonel
Rep

Quote:

I don't think there was any bias on that call. I thought it was ridiculous that Lebron even called for a technical foul on that play. But the difference between the Lebron & Mohammed play vs Wade & Hamilton is that Mohammed first fouls & grabs Lebron and then 5 seconds later he shoves Lebron down after the whistle has already been blown while Wade shoved Hamilton in one motion. That is why he received a flagrant 1 foul vs a flagrant 2.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 06:46 PM   #64
Dkhan22
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Doesn't make any sense... And yeah Coach that's what happened
hmmm, interesting user name...
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2013, 08:42 PM   #65
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
Then don't watch.
serious guy? I'm telling others don't complain about the physical play, that's how it is.
      05-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #66
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Quote:
serious guy? I'm telling others don't complain about the physical play, that's how it is.
That goes for anyone that bitches.