BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

12-19-2018, 06:50 PM   #1
Icecreamfoo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Boosted

FS: Flat Bottom Alcantara Wrapped Wheel+Trim, DCT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Gauging interest on this matching wheel/trim combo (won't sell separate). OE-color alcantara with ///M tri-color stitching, went through IND so you know it wasn't a mickey mouse job done with cheap looking thin stitchings

Wheel itself is indeed flat bottom, but it's not an OE performance wheel. Previously picked up an unknown BMW core and worked off that. The wrap is one step thicker than our standard M3 wheel as well for a meatier feel.

Personally I've always dis-liked look of the color stripe at the 12 o'clock position for a street car, plus the stripes all fade/peel over time even on OE performance wheel, so I asked IND to not do that during the re-wrap process for a cleaner (to me) look.

Never mounted, simply end up wanting to stay with leather. The small white spots seen in some of the pics below are all purely dust specks. Wheel itself with the alcantara is mint

$650 local sale or ship at buyer's expense CONUS; paypal fees extra. Buyer will re-use whatever connecting wires/airbag off own car. PM me if interested

Attached Images

12-20-2018, 12:38 PM   #2
MShift
OG
Rep
Drives: MW '13 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecreamfoo View Post
Gauging interest on this matching wheel/trim combo (won't sell separate). OE-color alcantara with ///M tri-color stitching, went through IND so you know it wasn't a mickey mouse job done with cheap looking thin stitchings

Wheel itself is indeed flat bottom, but it's not an OE performance wheel. Previously picked up an unknown BMW core and worked off that. The wrap is one step thicker than our standard M3 wheel as well for a meatier feel.

Personally I've always dis-liked look of the color stripe at the 12 o'clock position for a street car, plus the stripes all fade/peel over time even on OE performance wheel, so I asked IND to not do that during the re-wrap process for a cleaner (to me) look.

Never mounted, simply end up wanting to stay with leather. The small white spots seen in some of the pics below are all purely dust specks. Wheel itself with the alcantara is mint

$650 local sale or ship at buyer's expense CONUS; paypal fees extra. Buyer will re-use whatever connecting wires/airbag off own car. PM me if interested
That looks really nice. Glws
Appreciate 1
      12-20-2018, 06:29 PM   #3
Camnyc
wannabe
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI M3

if only it was for the 6speed. Good luck with the sale