BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

European Auto Source (EAS)
Closed Thread

03-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #155
Pr0fessor
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Built M#

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
I've seen 700+whp cars that didn't break tires loose , heck IMG put down 680whp on semi bald tires and heeee didnt break tires loose , I'm sorry for being so blunt...

BTW if you put down 520whp guess what ..... your car has 520 whp , dont be ashamed it is what it is.

If i were you i would do what every super charged Gintani owner did ........ sell the kit , actually don't sell it i cant bare to see another person go through this , dump it in the garbage...

or......... maybe they need a new dyno

I commented directly to this. The owner of this car is obviously happy with his car and excited. Who are you to bring him down and make him feel like his car is a Pos.

Calling people out because of lying or fake dyno numbers and such is one thing but harsh negative comments to another member who has not said one negative thing about any of you is another.
Are you kidding me ..... You make
Me laugh man .... Shall I dig into your bat cave and show everyone what you say about other vendors especially ESS ? ( go back to that lame forum you spend all your time bashing, that type of crap won't fly here. You don't see any other vendor coming in threads and starting shit like you do you ,Kinda like what your trying to do here
It's one thing for Consumers to do so but a vendor is another thing ! I think buck explained it best with your phone call confirming what I've seen and what I'm seeing as of now with you !
Acting like you give a rats ass about the OP , give him a free kit and show some of your love , words are cheap !

I bet you anything that he is completely dissatisfied with his kit , i mean seriously ... He was told to get new tires cause of wheel spin
m33 your words hold now weight here. You just said that there is no such thing as wheel spin when your doing a dyno. It happens, ask your buddy Drew he will break the news to you . It's ok man we have all been wrong about something at some point in time. And lastly, everybody has their side of the story. Every shop has their trials and errors. You think ESS got it right the first time. There is history here that you and I don't know about between the shops so save it with your childish comments. Like is said... Let the cars do the talking! Also I am very happy with my car! It sounds harder then any other kit out there! But hey that's just my opinion.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #156
rjd598
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0fessor View Post
m33 your words hold now weight here. You just said that there is no such thing as wheel spin when your doing a dyno. It happens, ask your buddy Drew he will break the news to you . It's ok man we have all been wrong about something at some point in time. And lastly, everybody has their side of the story. Every shop has their trials and errors. You think ESS got it right the first time. There is history here that you and I don't know about between the shops so save it with your childish comments. Like is said... Let the cars do the talking! Also I am very happy with my car! It sounds harder then any other kit out there! But hey that's just my opinion.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 02:21 PM   #157
exmowner
Major
Rep
Drives: 22 M3X / 14 GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckRodgers View Post
You should crawl back in your hole Andrew, you personally attack and talk down about other vendors as much anyone so please stop with your BS. Good friend of mine spoke with you over the phone and he said you spent most of the conversation telling him why every other vendor except AA sucks. It resulted in him not buying from you. Practice what you preach.

Disgusting..
+101
2021-G82 BASE (SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 02:23 PM   #158
exmowner
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
BuckRodgers for PRESIDENT !
LMAO
2021-G82 BASE (SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 02:31 PM   #159
exmowner
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
Are you kidding me ..... You make
Me laugh man .... Shall I dig into your bat cave and show everyone what you say about other vendors especially ESS ? ( go back to that lame forum you spend all your time bashing, that type of crap won't fly here. You don't see any other vendor coming in threads and starting shit like you do you ,Kinda like what your trying to do here
It's one thing for Consumers to do so but a vendor is another thing ! I think buck explained it best with your phone call confirming what I've seen and what I'm seeing as of now with you !
Acting like you give a rats ass about the OP , give him a free kit and show some of your love , words are cheap !

I bet you anything that he is completely dissatisfied with his kit , i mean seriously ... He was told to get new tires cause of wheel spin
m33 Be careful the last time a tried to bring up his comments from another forum I got warned...
2021-G82 BASE (SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 02:35 PM   #160
gkatzm3
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 GT3, ('08m3, '04m3, '99m3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
does every supercharger teaser thread end up like this??
its sad. Grown ass men, acting like babies...and the OP isn't even involved, lol. Can you just post more videos of the blower noise please...because it gives me a Caroner yes "ca-ronn-er".... Car inspired boner.

Cheers.

G
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 02:37 PM   #161
VCMpower
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 Dakar, 2013 Fire Orange

Boom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkatzm3 View Post
its sad. Grown ass men, acting like babies...and the OP isn't even involved, lol. Can you just post more videos of the blower noise please...because it gives me a Caroner yes "ca-ronn-er".... Car inspired boner.

Cheers.

G
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #162
SflBimmer8484
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: .

Obviously there is no helping the situation. Good luck Professor
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #163
Pr0fessor
Enlisted Member
Rep

Enjoy! Lol

http://youtu.be/3VGAy9DUIF0
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #164
SflBimmer8484
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Enjoy! Lol

Here you go.

Edit: I thought this was a video of your car.. Don't feed the witch hunters !

Last edited by SflBimmer8484; 03-15-2013 at 02:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #165
THE-FN-MAN
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 x2

Oh man, that active car was moving!
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 03:45 PM   #166
Alex07M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Evo X MR, A4 Allroad

OP, so finally is there any numbers for your stg3 build, have you raced something, is there anything that tells you your car is faster then, let's say a VT2 625, what makes you happy(apart from the sound which by the way is absolutly ) of having paid that much more money then a simple stg2!?

Last edited by Alex07M3; 03-15-2013 at 03:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 03:51 PM   #167
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

This thread is full of so much fail! This is the way I see it;

1) ESS cars have literally 100% success rate, haven't heard about a car breaking down.
2) AA cars are also bulletproof, I have heard of a couple instances that the engines blew but then again no proof to back this up in the end.
3) Gintani stage 1-2.5 are also bulletproof, the reason why the 3+ owners get ragged on is cos there have been a couple of well known problems where they had to end up taking everything apart and putting it to stock cos the SC simply sucked.

The reason I say this thread is full of fail is because you have everyone hating on everyone and thinking their kits are superior. I don't hate on any kit but if I was to SC, it would be ESS hands down without a doubt.

BuckRodgers for president!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 04:31 PM   #168
Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Andrew@ActiveAutowerke and all other tuners/vendors/sponsors:

Stick to discussing your own company, products and services. We don't tolerate tuners/vendors/sponsors discussing other companies, their products, or their services, so stay out of threads that do so.

Such future posts will be removed and infracted.

I encourage ALL members to report any posts from tuners/vendors/sponsors which violate these rules, both now and in the future.
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #169
exmowner
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
OP, so finally is there any numbers for your stg3 build, have you raced something, is there anything that tells you your car is faster then, let's say a VT2 625, what makes you happy(apart from the sound which by the way is absolutly ) of having paid that much more money then a simple stg2!?
Alex how did you get that strip on your wheel red? is it a re-stich or stick on?
2021-G82 BASE (SOLD)
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 04:52 PM   #170
badazzm
Lieutenant
India
Rep
Drives: RRS GT2

Shit just got real.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #171
Alex07M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Evo X MR, A4 Allroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by exmowner View Post
Alex how did you get that strip on your wheel red? is it a re-stich or stick on?
IND my friend!
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #172
THE-FN-MAN
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 x2

Hahaha, love the bad boys comment. Just curious though, if someone does have the actual fact and not just a guess, who produced the first built motor E92 M3? I've only recently seen Drews car and now a few other ESS guys going stage 3. I was under the impression that Gintani had done this quite some time ago. I've personally seen two of em together and running, (and running strong mind you lol) one with numerous track days under its belt. I know there were a few problems back in the early days with manifolds lifting but all that has since been rectified and they still catch grief. I know Drews car (which was the first stage 3 ESS to my knowledge, I could very well be wrong) experienced the same issue at an event and he was given mad props and won like top tuner car or something lol. Really seems like there is quite a double standard when your on the outside looking in.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #173
NikB316
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition, F83 M4

Wow just caught up on this thread and the last few pages are terrible. It's one thing with the whole tuner arguments but another telling someone to throw their kit out and they must be unhappy - even after OP said he's happy. Very immature and in poor taste IMO. The thread seemed to take a turn for the worst after that.

All the tuners talk shit. Period. There are posts, emails, etc. showing this. This doesn't mean that any of them can never say anything nice or neutral about a situation. When I was looking to upgrade my kit from my Generation 1 I spoke to the vendors themselves and they were all competitive towards the others.

Is this forum pro-ESS? Yes. You are only kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Is there another forum that is somewhat of the opposite? Yeah, same story. You find trash talking on both but each also has some pretty damn useful information.

I didn't have any bias when upgrading my kit as I was just about sold on a 650 kit as it did feel faster than my older kit. After consideration, I did take somewhat of a gamble on going with the Generation 2 upgrade as I did not get to drive the kit as I did with the 650 kit and my old kit. The gamble paid off as the kit feels more powerful and refined than the other two. I just dyno at 582 SAE & 602 Uncorrected on a DynoJet. That and my dyno at my local shop (MaximumPSI) is in the engine thread. Both confirm the power output and how linear the power is. For those that say "this kit is the best..." - have you even driven other kits to know this? Very hard to make that judgement without doing so.

Each of the tuners have good kits. Can any say they have had a 100% success rate? No way. When you start getting into the M3 FI community you will start to find that no one likes to really post about their problems...no tuner excluded.

OP,
Didn't mean to steal some of your thread but I figured no harm as it's already gone down the shitter. Looking forward to seeing what your car puts out and and congrats. Forget about the negativity here, but definitely expect it. If you are happy with your kit that is all there is to it!

2014 M5 Competition Alpine/Sakhir
BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
2011 Space Grey E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #174
Pr0fessor
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316
Wow just caught up on this thread and the last few pages are terrible. It's one thing with the whole tuner arguments but another telling someone to throw their kit out and they must be unhappy - even after OP said he's happy. Very immature and in poor taste IMO. The thread seemed to take a turn for the worst after that.

All the tuners talk shit. Period. There are posts, emails, etc. showing this. This doesn't mean that any of them can never say anything nice or neutral about a situation. When I was looking to upgrade my kit from my Generation 1 I spoke to the vendors themselves and they were all competitive towards the others.

Is this forum pro-ESS? Yes. You are only kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Is there another forum that is somewhat of the opposite? Yeah, same story. You find trash talking on both but each also has some pretty damn useful information.

I didn't have any bias when upgrading my kit as I was just about sold on a 650 kit as it did feel faster than my older kit. After consideration, I did take somewhat of a gamble on going with the Generation 2 upgrade as I did not get to drive the kit as I did with the 650 kit and my old kit. The gamble paid off as the kit feels more powerful and refined than the other two. I just dyno at 582 SAE & 602 Uncorrected on a DynoJet. That and my dyno at my local shop (MaximumPSI) is in the engine thread. Both confirm the power output and how linear the power is. For those that say "this kit is the best..." - have you even driven other kits to know this? Very hard to make that judgement without doing so.

Each of the tuners have good kits. Can any say they have had a 100% success rate? No way. When you start getting into the M3 FI community you will start to find that no one likes to really post about their problems...no tuner excluded.

OP,
Didn't mean to steal some of your thread but I figured no harm as it's already gone down the shitter. Looking forward to seeing what your car puts out and and congrats. Forget about the negativity here, but definitely expect it. If you are happy with your kit that is all there is to it!
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #175
Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Quick update guys. We made some pulls on the Dyno. Unfortunately there was some slipping with the tires. We changed tires and still same problem. So tomorrow we will get everything worked out. Sorry about the bad news boys. Sh#t happens... For whatever it's worth it put down 520whp with the tires not hooking up lol. I will have the actual numbers tomorrow. Thanks for your patience guys. Any questions just ask.
Hope you get it squared away. Maybe you should take it to the EAS dyno as theirs seems to work ok at higher power levels like yours. Hey if you want to see what your car can do in a well-controled environment, why don't you sign up for Shift-S3ctor's upcoming Airstrip Event. I think there is a couple spots left on Sunday April 7. Would love to see your car in action. I'm sure it's a beast. We need some more S/C M3's representing.
a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #176
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4 ZCP

Quote:
What history are you referring too? Use your common sense, they started these stage 3 builds years ago and we have seen very little in return so far, besides teasers and some hints here and there, my buddy Josh (Tightie) had their Stage 3, but not much was ever posted about it, no dyno's, etc, what's the point if you don't post results and aren't transparent about it? So that's the thing the cars are doing the talking!

It's not even about who makes the most power or who is the fastest, it's about a proven product that has a history of viability and success, they're not quite their yet, maybe they will be someday and I hope they get there, but I'm sorry you're wrong currently they're not all "good" you have to prove a products viability before you can claim that. You just joined in on this so there's a lot you don't know, so I can't blame you for being defensive. I've already hinted how I feel about the "tire spinning" excuse, it's a stretch to say the least, especially on this car, your car will make some good power, but I doubt it's enough to spin the tires on a dyno, unless the car was not strapped down properly, regardless get the car dyno'd and just post up the results, best of luck to you.
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.14s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690WHP/463WTQ
Shift-S3ctor E92 M3 - 1/2 Mile Trap Speed WR - 174.13 MPH
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread