BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Mporium BMW
Closed Thread

12-03-2012, 02:47 AM   #111
mpbruin108
Mpbruin108
Rep
Drives: I'm a hypermiler

Wow, I just had an experience with Bobby@PY Speed too just this past week. I had ordered a part for my E89 and he kept telling me that he would get back to me as soon as he had some information on when he would hear from the manufacturer of the part...one week later and he still hasn't been able to contact that manufacturer (3D design btw). So I took it into my own hands and contacted a few other people who work at PYspeed (Sean and Eric) and within 1 hour I find out that 3D has it in stock and needs to be shipped to me from Japan.

ALL THIS TIME, Bobby couldn't find out if they had it in stock or what and talking to a different rep, I find out the answer in 1 hour. I find out that my order placed last week will now be processed tomorrow.

Omg, customer service varies so much over at PYSpeed but there are good apples. I will reserve judgement on if they actually send me my product I ordered in the 2 weeks or so they said it would take to get here to the states and then to me....but all is not lost folks..just got talk to the right PYspeed people..sad but true.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 02:49 AM   #112
Cyclone Chris
US Air Force. HUAP.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 SG M3 ZCP / DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbruin108 View Post
Wow, I just had an experience with Bobby@PY Speed too just this past week. I had ordered a part for my E89 and he kept telling me that he would get back to me as soon as he had some information on when he would hear from the manufacturer of the part...one week later and he still hasn't been able to contact that manufacturer (3D design btw). So I took it into my own hands and contacted a few other people who work at PYspeed (Sean and Eric) and within 1 hour I find out that 3D has it in stock and needs to be shipped to me from Japan.

ALL THIS TIME, Bobby couldn't find out if they had it in stock or what and talking to a different rep, I find out the answer in 1 hour. I find out that my order placed last week will now be processed tomorrow.

Omg, customer service varies so much over at PYSpeed but there are good apples. I will reserve judgement on if they actually send me my product I ordered in the 2 weeks or so they said it would take to get here to the states and then to me....but all is not lost folks..just got talk to the right PYspeed people..sad but true.
Sounds like Bobby over there should be looking for a different job

2005 Pontiac GTO - 6Spd - 445 RWHP/415 RWTQ - SOLD
2013 BMW M3 Coupe - /// Competition Pkg /// Premium Pkg /// Dual Clutch Transmission /// BMW Apps /// Heated Seats ///
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 04:28 AM   #113
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3, 2016 X5 50i

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone Chris View Post
Sounds like Bobby over there should be looking for a different job
+1
      12-03-2012, 01:46 PM   #114
kerkiraios00
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '18 F80 MW M3

OH GREAT!!! I just ordered my HRE's 2 weeks ago!!! Now what?! Hopefully they prove you guys wrong!!
2018 F80 M3 ZCP Mineral White- Extended Shakir Orange - Full Suntek Ultra Wrapped - ///M Performance Spoiler - RKP Front Lip - RKP Side Skirts - Vorsteiner GTS Diffuser -AA Mid-Pipe-///M performance HAS kit - HRE P101

11 E90 M3 JEREZ BLK METALLIC ZCP SOLD
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #115
STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerkiraios00 View Post
OH GREAT!!! I just ordered my HRE's 2 weeks ago!!! Now what?! Hopefully they prove you guys wrong!!
Two weeks! Ha, I have received items in less time shipping to Germany, NY should be quick. Good luck with that and sorry for your loss. Did you check to see if they charged you Priority and mailed it Parcel?
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 03:50 PM   #116
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Good luck with that! Hopefully you get them this week but I'll be skeptical because they would of told you they have them in stock and actually drop shipped them to you which is what happened with mine! Call them and ask for Tracking and you will see they going to tell you they haven't been shipped because they had a lot of wheels orders and then have them shipped a few days later.
      12-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #117
WingZeroX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 / F30

I would've back charged them a while ago
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 04:17 PM   #118
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Arrow Shipping to Afghanistan APO AE from Amazon!!!

So I ordered a wireless hard drive from Amazon on the 27 of November and guess what? I got it delivered 6 days later! Wow talk about fast shipping, maybe PYspeed needs to contact Amazon and ask how they managed such great shipping service to APO AE! Look at the shipping label notice in the lower right corner the shipping date!!! Oh and I only paid $4.71 for shipping!
Attached Images

12-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #119
S65NAPWR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
Are you for real? What a f@ckign joke! Worst. Salesperson. Ever. That post is just laughable. You guys are done here.
Guy on the left = FORUM
Guy on the right = PYJOKE

D'oh!
      12-03-2012, 04:20 PM   #120
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
United_States
Rep
Drives: ^^^^^

the silence (from PYSpeed) is deafening
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #121
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by S65NAPWR View Post
Guy on the left = FORUM
Guy on the right = PYJOKE

D'oh!
+1
      12-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #122
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
the silence (from PYSpeed) is deafening
Yup Bro! They will not offer me a full refund on the shipping to even try to make it right!!!
      12-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #123
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3

Normally I don't like to jump into these Comment/Feedback threads to respond to complaints. I do take most complaints personally and do take the initiative to PM each member who feel they didn't get treated correctly. But the below, I must write back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor View Post
Two weeks! Ha, I have received items in less time shipping to Germany, NY should be quick. Good luck with that and sorry for your loss. Did you check to see if they charged you Priority and mailed it Parcel?
Not sure why your spreading words around the forum. HRE wheels (this comment specifically) are manufactured when the customer place there orders. We tell customer it takes 3-4 weeks based on HRE's manufacturing turnaround. Customers may be able to get rush order for a flat free (HRE charges everyone this). If not, it's a 3-4 week turnaround. Now, I'm not too sure why your jumping to give a misconception of getting something sooner when obviously you have not purchased HRE before. As for these high value items, they go through UPS or Fedex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manari06 View Post
Good luck with that! Hopefully you get them this week but I'll be skeptical because they would of told you they have them in stock and actually drop shipped them to you which is what happened with mine! Call them and ask for Tracking and you will see they going to tell you they haven't been shipped because they had a lot of wheels orders and then have them shipped a few days later.
We have never told customer that we had this in stock. Customer knows about the turnaround time and it's being shipped directly from HRE when it completes off the assembly line. Your personal issues have been taken and I did message you if you ever need any help you can contact me directly.

Quote:
So I ordered a wireless hard drive from Amazon on the 27 of November and guess what? I got it delivered 6 days later! Wow talk about fast shipping, maybe PYspeed needs to contact Amazon and ask how they managed such great shipping service to APO AE! Look at the shipping label notice in the lower right corner the shipping date!!! Oh and I only paid $4.71 for shipping!
PYSpeed compare to Amazon? Amazon is a huge billion dollar company. They have crazy shipping rates which I'm sure no retailer can beat. Tirerack for the same thing. Like I said in the previous PM to you. I'll personally take care of all issues if you ever decide to purchase through me.

Either way, I'm not trying to argue, just trying to shed some light. We take things seriously, and I do personally communicate with the members on here. If you need anything, or would like me to help you, shoot me a PM.

Quote:
You got PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbruin108 View Post

You got PM as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Also responded to you through email.

Last edited by Sean@PYSpeed.com; 12-03-2012 at 04:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 05:22 PM   #124
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@PYSpeed.com View Post
Normally I don't like to jump into these Comment/Feedback threads to respond to complaints. I do take most complaints personally and do take the initiative to PM each member who feel they didn't get treated correctly. But the below, I must write back...

Not sure why your spreading words around the forum. HRE wheels (this comment specifically) are manufactured when the customer place there orders. We tell customer it takes 3-4 weeks based on HRE's manufacturing turnaround. Customers may be able to get rush order for a flat free (HRE charges everyone this). If not, it's a 3-4 week turnaround. Now, I'm not too sure why your jumping to give a misconception of getting something sooner when obviously you have not purchased HRE before. As for these high value items, they go through UPS or Fedex.

We have never told customer that we had this in stock. Customer knows about the turnaround time and it's being shipped directly from HRE when it completes off the assembly line. Your personal issues have been taken and I did message you if you ever need any help you can contact me directly.

PYSpeed compare to Amazon? Amazon is a huge billion dollar company. They have crazy shipping rates which I'm sure no retailer can beat. Tirerack for the same thing. Like I said in the previous PM to you. I'll personally take care of all issues if you ever decide to purchase through me.

Either way, I'm not trying to argue, just trying to shed some light. We take things seriously, and I do personally communicate with the members on here. If you need anything, or would like me to help you, shoot me a PM.

You got PM

You got PM as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Also responded to you through email.
Well I was told they were before I placed the order and talked to Bobby on the phone! I gave you props for contacting me and offering your help but I know there’s nothing you can do for the wheels because is too late to ship them faster. I know that Amazon and Tire Rack are bigger but C’mon Bro is not like the Post Office has reserved planes for big corporations or big stores. Germany is way closer than Afghanistan from the States any way you cut it! Maybe the company needs to revise how they ship items out to customer’s period.
      12-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #125
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Well I was told they were before I placed the order and talked to Bobby on the phone! I gave you props for contacting me and offering your help but I know there’s nothing you can do for the wheels because is too late to ship them faster. I know that Amazon and Tire Rack are bigger but C’mon Bro is not like the Post Office has reserved planes for big corporations or big stores. Germany is way closer than Afghanistan from the States any way you cut it! Maybe the company needs to revise how they ship items out to customer’s period.
We will take that into consideration.

Not sure if Post Office reserves space, but I do know that UPS have reserved pickup trucks for all pkgs. For example, a friend told me that the sort facility at the Newegg plant had about 3-4 cargo trucks waiting in the back everyday.

-Sean
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #126
WingZeroX5
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 / F30

Quote:

Normally, I don't add fuel to the fire, but based on this comment, I have to stand behind a fellow servicemember...it's bad enough as it is being away from home

Amazon doesn't charge like $30 bucks for a 2lb package, if they do, it's next day air/saturday delivery, which means you get it 24 hrs later at MAX and you PAID FOR IT.

TireRack? Helped my parents replace their alloys and tires from a package from TireRack for their 4Runner....Price for shipping was only $130, ground. $300 bucks for shipping = tirerack's UPS/FEDEX 2nd day air rates for both wheels and tires.

I've shipped a set of wheels many times before. Last set were blizzaks on 189's, unboxed, and slapped on FEDEX Ground labels...total price <$120 w/10% discount from USAA. These were delivered a week later.

Now you may not be able to push that much volume compared to Amazon/TR, but as a business, you should be well in between regular consumer shipping rates and businesses.

Based on the OP's post, you basically baited and switched shipping methods and pocketed the difference. You shoud've notified OP and made him situationally aware of the matter and let him decide on how to proceed. APO addresses counts as a regular O/CONUS so same rate applies!
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #127
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingZeroX5 View Post
Normally, I don't add fuel to the fire, but based on this comment, I have to stand behind a fellow servicemember...it's bad enough as it is being away from home

Amazon doesn't charge like $30 bucks for a 2lb package, if they do, it's next day air/saturday delivery, which means you get it 24 hrs later at MAX and you PAID FOR IT.

TireRack? Helped my parents replace their alloys and tires from a package from TireRack for their 4Runner....Price for shipping was only $130, ground. $300 bucks for shipping = tirerack's UPS/FEDEX 2nd day air rates for both wheels and tires.

I've shipped a set of wheels many times before. Last set were blizzaks on 189's, unboxed, and slapped on FEDEX Ground labels...total price <$120 w/10% discount from USAA. These were delivered a week later.

Now you may not be able to push that much volume compared to Amazon/TR, but as a business, you should be well in between regular consumer shipping rates and businesses.

Based on the OP's post, you basically baited and switched shipping methods and pocketed the difference. You shoud've notified OP and made him situationally aware of the matter and let him decide on how to proceed. APO addresses counts as a regular O/CONUS so same rate applies!
OP has been contacted and I've talk to him.

If you ever decide to give us a try, PM me personally.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #128
kerkiraios00
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '18 F80 MW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi_traitor View Post

Quote:

To PYSPEED defense HRE's are made to order once you order them. I wasn't complaining that I've been waiting 2 weeks.. I just mentioned the 2 weeks as in I just ordered my wheels I wasn't complaining sorry.. Honestly customer service with bobby @PYSPEED has been great very helpful overall!!
2018 F80 M3 ZCP Mineral White- Extended Shakir Orange - Full Suntek Ultra Wrapped - ///M Performance Spoiler - RKP Front Lip - RKP Side Skirts - Vorsteiner GTS Diffuser -AA Mid-Pipe-///M performance HAS kit - HRE P101

11 E90 M3 JEREZ BLK METALLIC ZCP SOLD
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 06:25 PM   #129
manari06
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
We will take that into consideration.

Not sure if Post Office reserves space, but I do know that UPS have reserved pickup trucks for all pkgs. For example, a friend told me that the sort facility at the Newegg plant had about 3-4 cargo trucks waiting in the back everyday.

-Sean
That might be the case for big sellers but still Sean 3 weeks later an 75% of the wheels are still somewhere in California! If it would of being shipped priority which I paid for I probably would of have the wheels sitting in my house already.
      12-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #130
Sean@PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
That might be the case for big sellers but still Sean 3 weeks later an 75% of the wheels are still somewhere in California! If it would of being shipped priority which I paid for I probably would of have the wheels sitting in my house already.
At this point I can only publicly apologize for the situation and the miscommunication between our company (bobby) and you as a customer. Unfortunately, the wheels have been shipped. I believe Bobby did offer you a partial refund. I cannot control the situation at this point.

However, on future purchases or regards, I can definitely help. The word is coming from me, publicly on the forum.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 03:03 AM   #131
STi_traitor
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BTG 2014 - 3 Laps

Quote:
This is in regards to your reply to my comment. I am just on the side of the consumer/fellow service member simply for the fact of over pricing your shipping. I have tried numerous times to get information from you via PM with no reply on the request for your box dimensions. I have asked other vendors for that information and received it with no hesitation. I am simply only spreading the truth and nothing more. Not one time have I said something that wasn't true. I believe that you and Bobby have decided to ignore my PM request because you know that I would find out the real shipping costs and call you out on it. If this is not true, please inform me of my wrong doing. Until then I am working with what I have and shedding light to future consumers on what I believe is wrong and right. I understand how forums work, they make it easy for someone to manipulate a situation and with you (PYSpeed) not replying to the consumers request you are taking advantage of that leaving people in the void of whether this is a real situation or just something us consumers are over reacting to when really this is a serious situation with PYSpeed taking advantage of people looking for quality product and service.

I still would like to have those dimensions of the box and the amount you insure it for, if thats not too much to ask. Until then, I will do my best to inform the people of what has happen. Thanks!

Consumer: The consumer is the one who pays to consume the goods and services produced. As such, consumers play a vital role in the economic system of a nation. In the absence of effective consumer demand, producers would lack one of the key motivations to produce: to sell to consumers.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 03:47 AM   #132
Cyclone Chris
US Air Force. HUAP.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 SG M3 ZCP / DCT

PYSpeed should know this already...however, it looks like they have some unexperienced people working there.

http://www.fedex.com/us/smartpostgui...als/9_APO.html

So if you don't get good rates with USPS, why not use FEDEX APO SMARTPOST?
All I had to do is type in FEDEX APO in Google.... from the customer standpoint it looks like PYSPEED does not care. If you guys did care, you would reimburse the customer all his shipping costs for the inconvience you may have caused him.... but hey... seems like you guys are just money hungry.

2005 Pontiac GTO - 6Spd - 445 RWHP/415 RWTQ - SOLD
2013 BMW M3 Coupe - /// Competition Pkg /// Premium Pkg /// Dual Clutch Transmission /// BMW Apps /// Heated Seats ///
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread