BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds

Mporium BMW

11-15-2013, 07:47 AM   #1
Rahul718
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 Comp 6mt

FS: 2013 CBR 1000rr HRC edition - Original owner - MINT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 13,750.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
For sale is 2013 CBR 1000RR HRC Tricolor edition with 4900 miles. I'm the original owner and bought it this past June. Adult owned and ridden -this is my 10th sport bike. As you can see, the bike was ridden and didn't just sit parked. Bike was NEVER down. Bike has NO issues. I did add some nice mods to clean up the look such as fender eliminator and windscreen. I added a Leo Vince slipon and had the bike dyno tuned. Most of the highway is to/from work. Tires still have tons of tread. No scratches or blemishes. I owe a little bit to the bank, but I will pay it off on my own as soon as a buyer leaves a deposit. It will take about a week to get the title and then I can sign it over to the buyer. This is a very simple process and I've always been on the other end of these things as a buyer in the past. I can ship, but it will be at the buyer's expense and the buyer must make arrangements.

Get this bike for thousands cheaper than new with basic mods you'd probably do anyway. Message me if you have any questions or would like to see the bike in person. I'm selling because I'd rather put the money towards a nice car right now (e92 M3). But I intend to pick up another bike just like this in a few years.

Thanks for looking.

Appreciate 0