BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

04-28-2010, 04:24 PM   #67
SchnellM3
Digger
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 E46 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
I don't like the discomfort that my wallet gives me while sitting. It feels like I have a huge bump/bruise on one side of my butt! .

+1 with some people there wallet in their back pocket is so big and full of crap it looks like the have a tumor growing or something
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2010, 04:43 PM   #68
Leozap
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnellM3 View Post
+1 with some people there wallet in their back pocket is so big and full of crap it looks like the have a tumor growing or something
I try to understand this too. It's very uncomfortable sitting on your wallet and driving...
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #69
Spitfire3D
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '10 E90

Phone in the center console hooked up, wallet in the slip on the door armrest.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 03:41 AM   #70
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slowly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herknav View Post
You should get rid of the Costanza wallet...

I take it out on long trips because then it would be in my back pocket, and it makes my back act up. I don't when driving to/from work because then it is in the leg pocket of my flight suit... no back issues!
I don't have all that much in my wallet and it comes out every time I drive. Yeah, us lowly AMMO guys don't get to lounge in our PJs all day so we don't have those convenient leg pockets and the cargo pockets are almost as bad since it hits the bolsters.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 04:33 AM   #71
Maseroche
Major
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: '12 BMW M3

Garage List
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Blackberry fits nicely in the Door Pull Pocket and wallet where it belongs, in my pocket!
'14 Mercedes-Benz S400
'18 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 04:45 AM   #72
PoorMan
Hello my name is...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3 6MT

I don't have a huge wallet nor cell phone. So wallet front pocket, phone clipped on belt.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 06:24 AM   #73
Genro757
///M-Flight VP
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 Frozen Red Edition E92 M3

Garage List
2013 E92 M3  [0.00]
Mine goes in the side compartment in the door.
      04-29-2010, 02:06 PM   #74
JCtx
Major General
Rep
Drives: No BMW yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by von_zoom View Post
BMW seats do not lend themselves to things in your pocket.
Hate driving with anything bulky in my pockets on ANY car, especially rear pockets, but yes, BMW seats are tighter/harder than most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_m3 View Post
There's an excellent pocket on the right hand side of the steering wheel in the dashboard (left hand side if your in the US!)
No such pocket on US cars buddy. And yes, just checked the car to make sure I didn't miss it for the last year .

Up to now I've been putting cell phone (with belt clip) on center console 'beverage' hole, and wallet and sunglass holder to the right of it, so all inside the center console. But I'm having CA issues and will try putting cell phone somewhere else and see if it goes away. Key in the left pocket doesn't get recognized many times, so started putting it in right pocket. Cell phone is always on right side, so too close to key, and possibly causing interference, I thougth. Still interferes with phone inside center console though. Will try on door and see what happens. All this after I tinted the windows, but I shouldn't be having issues inside the freaking car, right? Need to find out where the hell is the CA 'receiver', to see if I can do something about this. Will also check battery voltage again even though I recently changed it as a precaution. Good day gang.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2010, 02:49 PM   #75
MusclezMarinara
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: VALNCYA

Garage List
Armrest or on the navi shelf by the screen
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2010, 12:55 AM   #76
quality_sound
8 tracks of madness
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slowly

Quote:
Originally Posted by elp_jc View Post
Up to now I've been putting cell phone (with belt clip) on center console 'beverage' hole, and wallet and sunglass holder to the right of it, so all inside the center console. But I'm having CA issues and will try putting cell phone somewhere else and see if it goes away. Key in the left pocket doesn't get recognized many times, so started putting it in right pocket. Cell phone is always on right side, so too close to key, and possibly causing interference, I thougth. Still interferes with phone inside center console though. Will try on door and see what happens. All this after I tinted the windows, but I shouldn't be having issues inside the freaking car, right? Need to find out where the hell is the CA 'receiver', to see if I can do something about this. Will also check battery voltage again even though I recently changed it as a precaution. Good day gang.
Weird. I keep my keys in my front left pocket and my iPhone in the front right and CA always works easily. Maybe you need a new remote battery?
Appreciate 0