BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

03-08-2008, 01:16 PM   #1
martieg
Texas
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i Black Sph PP/SP/NV/MTk

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
M3 Coupe and M3 Sedan for sale now (South Motors in Miami)

For those in Miami, you might be interested. I just went to South Motors BMW today to pick up some accesories for my car, and saw that they have two M3's for sale.

Please note I don't work for these guys, nor is this any advertising for them. It's just that it impressed me that these M3 are for sale, since I thought that M3's were being sold only by special order, and that long waiting times had to be suffered.

One is a melbourne red M3 coupe with bamboo beige interior, carbon fiber trim, and listed for $67K. No carbon fiber roof (moonroof instead). The other one is a silverstone M3 sedan with fox red interior, carbon fiber trim, and listed for $66K. Both come with the Technology Package.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2008, 10:27 AM   #2
seb
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 M-DCT - Lotus Esprit

I went to Braman Motors yesterday and they have a Jet Black/Black with moon roof, fully loaded at $69K. The catch is that they want $20K over MSRP!! It was huge deal to get them to let me see the interior, and I was so offended by the overpriced sticker. Ridiculous considering I have bought 3 cars from these people before. I'm currently waiting to place an order in Lauderdale imports for MSRP.
Appreciate 0