BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

Mporium BMW

01-04-2013, 06:40 AM   #1
6spdg37s
Captain
Rep
Drives: none

Thumbs up great service experience at freehold bmw !

Got my 1200 mile service done at freehold bmw cause it is 5 mins from my house...
great experience they took care of everything the MT fluid, diff fluid, oil, etc;

didnt seem to mind that I had alot of cosmetic mods done to it already... he just took pics of the car so that it shows that what was on it when it came in was on it when it came out.

happy i am able to get my service done 5 mins from home
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #2
dbrad
Trip McNealy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

worst dealership ever sold a car right out from under me even with a substantial deposit.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2013, 07:01 AM   #3
6spdg37s
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrad View Post
worst dealership ever sold a car right out from under me even with a substantial deposit.
sales and service are 2 diff things though. I did not buy my car from them ..
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 04:04 PM   #4
dbrad
Trip McNealy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

all the same mutts work there
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #5
S65V8
*_*
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdg37s View Post
Got my 1200 mile service done at freehold bmw cause it is 5 mins from my house...
great experience they took care of everything the MT fluid, diff fluid, oil, etc;

didnt seem to mind that I had alot of cosmetic mods done to it already... he just took pics of the car so that it shows that what was on it when it came in was on it when it came out.

happy i am able to get my service done 5 mins from home
Good to hear of another service experience! Basic cosmetic mods don't void any sort of warranty, so they shouldn't care. The picture taking sounds a bit awkward though, never had any CAs take pictures of cosmetic mods.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 09:22 PM   #6
6spdg37s
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SROC5 View Post
Good to hear of another service experience! Basic cosmetic mods don't void any sort of warranty, so they shouldn't care. The picture taking sounds a bit awkward though, never had any CAs take pictures of cosmetic mods.
i think so i didnt claim they stole something or damaged something...

he didnt care about wararnty he said it was for liability purposes.. they had a specific ipad for it. but only did it on high end cars it seemed or cars with things done to them
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 09:24 PM   #7
S65V8
*_*
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdg37s View Post
i think so i didnt claim they stole something or damaged something...

he didnt care about wararnty he said it was for liability purposes.. they had a specific ipad for it. but only did it on high end cars it seemed or cars with things done to them
Makes sense, wow, some peeps I guess pull that..."wait CA guy...I had a M Performance Exhaust on there, where is it?!?" but seriously, that's shady that people do stuff like that and the dealership had to bring in a 'process' to deal with it.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #8
6spdg37s
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SROC5 View Post
Makes sense, wow, some peeps I guess pull that..."wait CA guy...I had a M Performance Exhaust on there, where is it?!?" but seriously, that's shady that people do stuff like that and the dealership had to bring in a 'process' to deal with it.
maybe he doesnt trust his workers, maybe he doesnt trust me . IDK nor do I care to be honest...didnt have any problems so i didnt care.

people pull that shit at my friends shop with wrecked cars and cars that they impound. hate people
Appreciate 0