BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Mporium BMW

03-01-2008, 10:24 PM   #45
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y View Post
give her an ultimatum.......

head.....she sleeps with you.....

tail.......you walk away forever......
you got it wrong.

head...you get head

tail......you get tail.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2008, 10:32 PM   #46
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznshrek88 View Post
Okay I could care less about what you guys think about the whole PUA thing (PickUpArtist) Thing, but you are looking at a classic situation of boyfriend killing. You slowly build doubt naturally about her bf and how he can't compare to you and obviously she likes you as at least at friend. So slowly and surely you just be yourself, funny, and I'm sure the whole thing with her bf will start to break down. If you want to escalate it faster than you can build doubt and side with her when things go wrong and make the doubt strong. Understand this though, if this happens with her bf, what makes you think it won't happen to you when she loses interest in you for reason x. I'm sure she likes her bf for some specific reason, but when she loses that she'll move on to you and then the next guy. Don't get your heart broken by some friendship connection that you might think is more than friends or letting your dick think for you. There are plenty of women out there.

FYI I saw this happen last year in my dorm and the girl transferred in and started liking one of the guys in the house and eventually she broke up with her old bf. But the catch is she never really got into a relationship with the new guy, but they flirted a lot and I think they slept together a couple of times. I think she felt guilty about breaking up with her old bf, so make sure you know what your getting yourself into.
Thx man. All very true points.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2008, 11:03 PM   #47
Los Angeles
Steve Forte Rio
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08' 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
ChineseGuy, that's exactly what I want to happen. I want this thing to slowly dwindle down naturally. I'm just not sure if it'll happen. Like you said, chances are slim to none. There has to be something that I can do, it's just that I haven't thought of it yet.
Dude, move on to a girl that's single.

Don't waste your time hoping for something that really has no chance of happening.

It would be different if you were trying to get a job you knew would be very unlikely but if you did a few things right, you could get the job.

As for the situation with this girl, it's out of your hands in every way.

Forget about her. Yeah she's great, but she's taken. There's plenty of other girls. Don't get worked up over one girl. I understand, you're somewhat close to her but once again, she's taken.

Move on. You'll be fine.

Set your emotions aside and man-up. You'll be alright.

You're in high-school, have a 335, and probably have decent looks and a cool personality.

There's plenty of other girls out there.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2008, 11:08 PM   #48
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznshrek88 View Post
Okay I could care less about what you guys think about the whole PUA thing (PickUpArtist) Thing, but you are looking at a classic situation of boyfriend killing. You slowly build doubt naturally about her bf and how he can't compare to you and obviously she likes you as at least at friend. So slowly and surely you just be yourself, funny, and I'm sure the whole thing with her bf will start to break down. If you want to escalate it faster than you can build doubt and side with her when things go wrong and make the doubt strong. Understand this though, if this happens with her bf, what makes you think it won't happen to you when she loses interest in you for reason x. I'm sure she likes her bf for some specific reason, but when she loses that she'll move on to you and then the next guy. Don't get your heart broken by some friendship connection that you might think is more than friends or letting your dick think for you. There are plenty of women out there.

FYI I saw this happen last year in my dorm and the girl transferred in and started liking one of the guys in the house and eventually she broke up with her old bf. But the catch is she never really got into a relationship with the new guy, but they flirted a lot and I think they slept together a couple of times. I think she felt guilty about breaking up with her old bf, so make sure you know what your getting yourself into.
thats one way it can go down... lol boyfriend killing? but i've also learned from a psych class that the more your questioned about your relationship, some people will defend it more to justify their relationship, which actually makes them love their significant other even more...

i guess it can both ways. i've seen em both. i have a friend who's bf is a total loser and i'm pretty sure i've argued with her once about it... not directly of course but i alluded to some situations that she's been in. that was a long time ago... i don't really care for what happens to them as its not my problem and most girls i know like jerks.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2008, 11:14 PM   #49
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

I'm just gonna see how things go...if things workout then great...if not...whatev.

I just really needed to vent guys. Sometimes you just need to say what's on your mind.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2008, 02:22 AM   #50
out4scrilla
drive slow homie
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92

show her the whip man lol

but on a serious note pull back and see how she reacts.

i personally dont believe long distance relationships dont work because there is always someone closer to that person than you are location wise. Good luck man and not to piss you off, but college is coming up for you as assuming your about to graduate? Anyhow, your first semester you will forget about this girl lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2008, 07:45 AM   #51
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
You know what the real end-all-be-all things is gonna be is the senior prom. If things hold up between them up till then then I don't have a chance in this fkn world of getting with her....buuuut if things do happen to take a change for the worse (or better in my case)....then I can make my move.
im in the same situation. ive really been into this one girl for almost a year now, but shes dating a friend of mine and shes crazy for him. i dont really know if i could give you advice as i am in no position to good luck to you though man, sounds like youd treat her well. i know id treat this girl so well.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2008, 10:51 AM   #52
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Been there, done that. All through college. This girl was incredible. Her boyfriend she met abroad in Belgium. It was retarded, they saw each other once a year. It drove me nuts, I know what you're going through. I went out with her all the time and had a blast. Concerts, parties, played intramural sports with her. Most fun girl that I've ever met in my life. And I always felt that there was something there, you could tell there was. But like you said, you're having a blast, and don't want to jeopardize things...

No advice for you. It sucks any way you look at it..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #53
slammed
Second Lieutenant
Greece
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

I SAY ROCK OUT WITH YOUR COCK OUT!

03-02-2008, 11:41 AM   #54
BMWE90
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335

Forget about this girl. Go check out the "Asian Girls! NWS" and take matter into your own hands.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #55
BMWE90
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335

On a serious note, I understand exactly how you feel. There's nothing wrong with liking a girl that's already taken. And the only reason why you dont care that there are other girls out there right now is because your mind is clouded. That's because you've hung out with her and realized that you guys clicked. So now you're emotionally attached to her and are not attracted to other, better chicks because you have no emotional attachment to them.

I'm sure most people have been through a point in their lives in which they couldnt possibly think of being with anyone else other than the girl that they think they're in love with. Then when things go wrong they're like "wtf was I thinking?" I've said this before and I'll say it again: it's like watching a football game. When you're in it, it's hard to see all the open players and therefore you will make mistakes. Those that are not in the game are able to think more clearly and see the big picture (for example "that guy was open"; "he should have done this and that", etc.).

FWIW I think you enjoy the chase. It's not so much that she's the "perfect girl" but rather the challenge of taking her away from someone else.

EDit: I completely agree with Just4kickz. Women are pretty weird man. I know girls that were treated badly by their bfs and they still stuck around. They're always complaining and telling me shit and whenever I tell to either break if off they would start defending their significant other. It's like "bitch who are you trying to convince? me or you?"
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2008, 12:32 PM   #56
MTV
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, Volvo S60R

Post pics.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2008, 12:51 PM   #57
NaTuReB0Y