BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-07-2006, 03:13 PM   #23
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Summary so far (for those who just clicked in):

Underlying Theme: Poo

Sedan's friend has girls he's sex0ring try it,
Just4Kickz has to take one,
and Bella's family all *had to* at the same time..

Glad we are all bonding here and having a good time. Much more in common than the e90's... Thanks everyone for the stories this last hour has been going by much faster..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2006, 03:16 PM   #24
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh49
Summary so far (for those who just clicked in):

Underlying Theme: Poo

Sedan's friend has girls he's sex0ring try it,
Just4Kickz has to take one,
and Bella's family all got it at the same time..

Glad we are all bonding here and having a good time. Much more in common than the e90's... Thanks everyone for the stories this last hour has been going by much faster..

Wait, so Bella's whole family got laid at the same time?????
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2006, 03:20 PM   #25
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan
Wait, so Bella's whole family got laid at the same time?????
LMAO!!!

Wow is that a typo!! So sorry..

:edits post as fast as humanly possible:

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2006, 03:37 PM   #26
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

here is another funny story about being on tour. and since we have a theme now, it works.
we were in seattle. and it was after a show, so we were all taking turns in the bathroom before bed. shitting, shaving, showering, ya know. so my friends takes his turn, he is in there for a little while. comes out, and its my turn. so im doing my thing, i reach behind the shower curtain, turn the water on, wait for it to get warm. stick my hand under the water, and its warm, step into the shower, and look down, and i step 3 inches away from a big piece of poop. my friend before me, pooped in the tub, instead of the toliet. so im laughing soooo hard. sooo glad that i didnt step in it. and im showering working around a piece of poop. and i get out, get dressed, and as im walking out of the door, the girl that lives there walks in and smells or sees it?? and she gets reallll mad. of course everyone blames it on me, cause i was the last person in there. i slept in the van all night. haha
Appreciate 0