BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

05-22-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
Masterplan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 & G05 X5

How to make her regret a split...

Gents,

After some brilliant advice on one of the last relationship threads, I thought I'd see what you guys would do to make your ex regret ending it.

This is not to 'win' her back, but purely to get her regretting it so I can get the last laugh.. After 5 years, she came out the blue and said she was no longer happy, and was apparently unhappy for a while.

After two weeks apart, Im really just looking for ideas folks on here would use to make her think twice?

Last edited by Masterplan; 05-22-2011 at 06:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 06:16 PM   #2
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
Rep
Drives: 01 740i sport

Sounds like its your fault she wasnt happy.

IF, its not your fault, then you need to get laid with as many women you can find in one week.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
Masterplan
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
Sounds like its your fault she wasnt happy.

IF, its not your fault, then you need to get laid with as many women you can find in one week.
Most probably was my fault tbh...
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

If it's over, it's over. Why waste any more time doing anything remotely centered around that person?
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 06:23 PM   #5
Masterplan
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
If it's over, it's over. Why waste any more time doing anything remotely centered around that person?
very true. Just been with the girl a long time. Bitter pill to swallow
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 06:31 PM   #6
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
don't waste your time
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 06:32 PM   #7
leJUNd
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

win a lottery
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 06:32 PM   #8
z4nhy3uz
Private
Rep
Drives: 335I

it's hard but eventually you will move on. That's only 5 years. My 10 years relationship went down the drain but guess what, there always a person out there for you!!!
Keep your head high.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #9
z4nhy3uz
Private
Rep

or some kind of response like this guy.

What am I doing wrong?

Okay, I'm tired of beating around the bush. I'm a beautiful (spectacularly beautiful) 25 year old girl. I'm articulate and classy. I'm not from New York . I'm looking to get married to a guy who makes at least half a million a year. I know how that sounds, but keep in mind that a million a year is middle class in New York City, so I don't think I'm overreaching at all.

Are there any guys who make 500K or more on this board? Any wives? Could you send me some tips? I dated a business man who makes average around 200 - 250. But that's where I seem to hit a roadblock. 250,000 won't get me to central park west. I know a woman in my yoga class who was married to an investment banker and lives in Tribeca, and she's not as pretty as I am, nor is she a great genius. So what is she doing right? How do I get to her level?

Here are my questions specifically:

- Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me specifics- bars, restaurants, gyms

-What are you looking for in a mate? Be honest guys, you won't hurt my
feelings

-Is there an age range I should be targeting (I'm 25)?

- Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles on the upper east side so plain? I've seen really 'plain jane' boring types who have nothing to offer married to incredibly wealthy guys. I've seen drop dead gorgeous girls in singles bars in the east village. What's the story there?

- Jobs I should look out for? Everyone knows - lawyer, investment banker, doctor. How much do those guys really make? And where do they hang out? Where do the hedge fund guys hang out?

- How you decide marriage vs. just a girlfriend? I am looking for MARRIAGE ONLY

Please hold your insults - I'm putting myself out there in an honest way. Most beautiful women are superficial; at least I'm being up front about it. I wouldn't be searching for these kind of guys if I wasn't able to match them - in looks, culture, sophistication, and keeping a nice home and hearth.

I'm a little disappointed she didn't mention actuary.
==========================================

I read your posting with great interest and have thought meaningfully about your dilemma. I offer the following analysis of your predicament. Firstly, I'm not wasting your time, I qualify as a guy who fits your bill; that is I make more than $500K per year. That said here's how I see it.

Your offer, from the prospective of a guy like me, is plain and simple a cr@ppy business deal. Here's why. Cutting through all the B.S., what you suggest is a simple trade: you bring your looks to the party and I bring my money. Fine, simple. But here's the rub, your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity...in fact, it is very likely that my income increases but it is an absolute certainty that you won't be getting any more beautiful!

So, in economic terms you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset. Not only are you a depreciating asset, your depreciation accelerates! Let me explain, you're 25 now and will likely stay pretty hot for the next 5 years, but less so each year. Then the fade begins in earnest. By 35 stick a fork in you!

So in Wall Street terms, we would call you a trading position, not a buy and hold...hence the rub...marriage. It doesn't make good business sense to "buy you" (which is what you're asking) so I'd rather lease. In case you think I'm being cruel, I would say the following. If my money were to go away, so would you, so when your beauty fades I need an out. It's as simple as that. So a deal that makes sense is dating, not marriage.

Separately, I was taught early in my career about efficient markets. So, I wonder why a girl as "articulate, classy and spectacularly beautiful" as you has been unable to find your sugar daddy. I find it hard to believe that if you are as gorgeous as you say you are that the $500K hasn't found you, if not only for a tryout.

By the way, you could always find a way to make your own money and then we wouldn't need to have this difficult conversation.

With all that said, I must say you're going about it the right way. Classic "pump and dump."

I hope this is helpful, and if you want to enter into some sort of lease, let me know.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 06:37 PM   #10
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Wait a couple weeks then send her this song, works like a charm but don't blame me if she calls you crying.

I would then cut all ties after sending it.

Last edited by M3Bahn; 05-22-2011 at 06:47 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 06:38 PM   #11
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

Just got my heart broken also two days ago. I just have to get over it, already started, and tell yourself you deserve more.

DON'T ask yourself why, just move on. If she is not the one, she isn't.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 06:38 PM   #12
z4nhy3uz
Private
Rep

^ can't see the link...
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #13
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by z4nhy3uz View Post
^ can't see the link...
fixed
      05-22-2011, 06:51 PM   #14
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Wait a couple weeks then send her this song, works like a charm but don't blame me if she calls you crying.

I dunno man.. with that kind of beat in the back, she might just start laughing actually...
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 07:44 PM   #15
Forcefed3
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Garage List
2008 335i  [1.00]
Buy a Ferrari.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 07:57 PM   #16
xerox445
Damenslip-Tropfer
Rep
Drives: 2008 SGM 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post

That made me laugh.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 08:07 PM   #17
cloakster
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 VW GLI

As others said, you should just focus on your own life and finding that next girl
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 08:11 PM   #18
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Tldr

Best way to make a girl regret dumping you, is to not give a fuck. Move on and don't make contact ever again, she'll wonder why she just dumped you and you aren't hurt. Its hard but if you're a G, you can pull it off.
      05-22-2011, 08:25 PM   #19
Masterplan
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Tldr

Best way to make a girl regret dumping you, is to not give a fuck. Move on and don't make contact ever again, she'll wonder why she just dumped you and you aren't hurt. Its hard but if you're a G, you can pull it off.
She's got a lot going on in her personal life just now. Especially health and family related. So I was just thinking of giving her space, and doing my own stuff to keep me busy?
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #20
Quick6EF
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Space Gray

Quote:
Tldr

yup
      05-22-2011, 08:49 PM   #21
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterplan View Post
She's got a lot going on in her personal life just now. Especially health and family related. So I was just thinking of giving her space, and doing my own stuff to keep me busy?
You're thinking about it way too much, fuck all that "personal" shit, disappear and don't contact her. If she texts you ignore it for awhile. Women don't want a pussy, they already have one. You do what I say she'll regret it and maybe come back begging. Then you'll have the last laugh when you don't take her back. She doesn't exist anymore, find some new snatch and show her you didn't need her either. When I say don't contact her, DONT TALK TO HER PERIOD, she wants to know she still has you and if you ignore her she will be lost and wondering what happened.
      05-22-2011, 10:13 PM   #22
Masterplan
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
You're thinking about it way too much, fuck all that "personal" shit, disappear and don't contact her. If she texts you ignore it for awhile. Women don't want a pussy, they already have one. You do what I say she'll regret it and maybe come back begging. Then you'll have the last laugh when you don't take her back. She doesn't exist anymore, find some new snatch and show her you didn't need her either. When I say don't contact her, DONT TALK TO HER PERIOD, she wants to know she still has you and if you ignore her she will be lost and wondering what happened.
Lol soo true when I think about it.

Initially I was pretty upset, but nothing cures that more than hitting the gym and getting out with your mates. Its just getting the self confidence back thats been tough, although it is getting easier.

On the look for my own place as well. New start and all that
Appreciate 0