BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

EXXEL Distributions

03-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #111
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
looks good
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2011, 05:51 PM   #112
T!m3
BMW maniac!
No_Country
Rep
Drives: ///M3 e92

Looks like monaco blau)
Nice car.
Thats my monaco ///M style 335

Last edited by T!m3; 10-24-2021 at 08:20 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2011, 02:54 PM   #113
MattE92
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

whats the difference between azurite black and jerez black?
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2011, 08:58 AM   #114
TTBear
Captain
Rep
Drives: '20 Huracán/'19 M2Comp/'23 X4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattE92 View Post
whats the difference between azurite black and jerez black?

From one of my previous posts, in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
Like I said, Azurite is very difficult to photograph. To many, it will look JUST like Jerez, but it is not. The flakes are more pronounced, the blue is deeper, and the colour...... glows..... for lack of a better term, more than Jerez. It is probably closer to Carbon Black, but with larger metallic flake.
And recently, someone pointed out that the actual flakes in Azurite are blue - this is something I failed to notice previously, have concentrated more on the background blue colour.

There IS a difference, of course, between Jerez and Azurite. The difference is, to me, more than just academic. I have always been a stickler for details, and as such, I can appreciate the difference, and am very happy with it.

This past summer, my car was parked next to two Jerez black cars at a car show. There were 50+ people who commented on the Azurite positively, in comparison to the Jerez - that was cool, but at the end of the day, it's for me, and that suffices!
      11-06-2011, 10:08 PM   #115
SROC3
The limit of adhesion is my home.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a Boss.

I would black out the inside grill portion of the kidneys and leave the outside chromed. It would look siiiick with your color and compliment the wheels you have for sure.
      03-24-2013, 08:07 PM   #116
Atomicflow
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 Hockenheim M2C

09 Azurite e92

Hey guys - this is a long overdue post, but with the two semi-decent days of weather I just couldn't resist getting a small Zaino fix in! I'm the proud owner of the 09 AB M3 formerly owned by TTBear, whom i can't say enough good things about, story for another day when a full YQR to YYZ review is complete... she's been living in Toronto for just over a year now. Light was a little flat later in the day by the time I was able to get out for a drive, but even in this light the depth of Azurite stands out. More pics in a week or two once the HRE's go back on...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-27-2013, 12:16 PM   #117
TTBear
Captain
Rep
Drives: '20 Huracán/'19 M2Comp/'23 X4M

Sigh....... I never should have let this one go, LOL. I'm just glad that it went to a great guy, and a total gearhead

Man, there is SO much that I miss about the M3. There's no doubt that it is the most complete sports car on the planet, bar none.

GREAT to see her again, Jake. Hope the spring and summer bring tons of great driving for you!!
      03-31-2013, 10:52 PM   #118
JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomicflow View Post
Hey guys - this is a long overdue post, but with the two semi-decent days of weather I just couldn't resist getting a small Zaino fix in! I'm the proud owner of the 09 AB M3 formerly owned by TTBear, whom i can't say enough good things about, story for another day when a full YQR to YYZ review is complete... she's been living in Toronto for just over a year now. Light was a little flat later in the day by the time I was able to get out for a drive, but even in this light the depth of Azurite stands out. More pics in a week or two once the HRE's go back on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
Sigh....... I never should have let this one go, LOL. I'm just glad that it went to a great guy, and a total gearhead

Man, there is SO much that I miss about the M3. There's no doubt that it is the most complete sports car on the planet, bar none.

GREAT to see her again, Jake. Hope the spring and summer bring tons of great driving for you!!
Jake - so glad to "see" you on here! Welcome!!

Love your car.

TTBear, when we met up, I first "heard" the car and it instantly caught my attention. Then I saw it coming towards me and thought, "WOW.........."