BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

04-25-2009, 10:29 PM   #45
Doru in Romania
Private First Class
Romania
Rep
Drives: 2012 525d xDrive

your common sense makes you stand out of the stupid crowd steve.
seems that because half of the users here are eisenmann sellers it is forbidden to have a personal oppinion other than theirs and what we have here is a matter of personal oppinion. either you like it or not. what i was saying is that product does not worth the money paid considering poor execution. others shared my oppinion as well. sound is another matter, you may like it or not. i personally like the type of sound, deep, but not this particular one as it's droning almost all the time at cruising speed. i also found the reason for that, it's due to the dct box, if i change gears manually droning is almost gone.

Last edited by Doru in Romania; 04-25-2009 at 10:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2009, 10:38 PM   #46
SteveT
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone - E92 M3

Doru, I didn't say that you didn't have a right to your opinion. Of course you do. My M3 has a manual transmission. It shouldn't make any difference, but I don't have any drone. None.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2009, 10:52 PM   #47
Doru in Romania
Private First Class
Romania
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
Doru, I didn't say that you didn't have a right to your opinion. Of course you do. My M3 has a manual transmission. It shouldn't make any difference, but I don't have any drone. None.
it is big difference trust me. just find a dct and see. however, my complain was against poor execution not the drone which i accepted.
      04-25-2009, 10:58 PM   #48
CatchM3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X6M Competition DG

Garage List
2008 E90 M3  [9.00]
Doru in Romania,

Nobody here has prohibited you from voicing your opinion. As a matter of fact, it is our opinions that make this site so valuable. Now, we are clearly aware of your feelings towards Eisenmann and I think I speak for everyone that, we acknowledge it, respect it and find it very unfortunate that this has happened since most of us have seen and heard nothing but good things from them. I for one own one and love it.

So how do we solve this problem? It is my understanding that a refund was offered to you. Why didn't you return it? Exchange it? Why not get your money back? These are questions we find very puzzling. You bash Eisenmann yet you still own their product. Don't you see the contradiction?

Do the right thing as a responsible consumer, return it, exchange it, or get your money back. What else can you expect a vendor to do for you?

Let's stop this childish behavior and move on.
      04-25-2009, 11:06 PM   #49
Doru in Romania
Private First Class
Romania
Rep

your positon is correct, already stated, as far as i am concerned issue is closed. preferred to keep the muffler because i don't want to wait another month or so for another one, also if all ok car will be changed at the end of this year. it is not me maintaining this circus but eisenmann's vendors and their supporters with personal attacks, insults and other samples of stupidity and bad behaviour.
p.s. nice place boca raton. you had a romanian origin mayor years ago.
      04-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #50
dogears
My master volume goes to 11
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M5 Competition

I installed the exhaust yesterday and the tone is great! There is no drone issue. I have a DCT. If you have the car in certain gears at load in cruise, you will hear the exhaust. But the same thing existed with the stock exhaust. This is just a bit healthier sounding. On the highway, it is very quiet.

Mine looks great too. Great polish and solid construction.
      04-25-2009, 11:40 PM   #51
veightkiller
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Nice detailed shots bro!
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2009, 12:40 AM   #52
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchM3 View Post
Doru in Romania,

Nobody here has prohibited you from voicing your opinion. As a matter of fact, it is our opinions that make this site so valuable. Now, we are clearly aware of your feelings towards Eisenmann and I think I speak for everyone that, we acknowledge it, respect it and find it very unfortunate that this has happened since most of us have seen and heard nothing but good things from them. I for one own one and love it.

So how do we solve this problem? It is my understanding that a refund was offered to you. Why didn't you return it? Exchange it? Why not get your money back? These are questions we find very puzzling. You bash Eisenmann yet you still own their product. Don't you see the contradiction?

Do the right thing as a responsible consumer, return it, exchange it, or get your money back. What else can you expect a vendor to do for you?

Let's stop this childish behavior and move on.

+100000

Return it or exchange it if your THAT unhappy with it, or stfu!
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2009, 04:16 AM   #53
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
Rep
Drives: X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doru in Romania View Post
your positon is correct, already stated, as far as i am concerned issue is closed. preferred to keep the muffler because i don't want to wait another month or so for another one, also if all ok car will be changed at the end of this year. it is not me maintaining this circus but eisenmann's vendors and their supporters with personal attacks, insults and other samples of stupidity and bad behaviour.
p.s. nice place boca raton. you had a romanian origin mayor years ago.
I'm being serious, the personal attacks have to stop! In case you can't voice your opinion without putting others down your posts will get deleted.

The same goes for anybody else chiming in.

Best regards,
south
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2009, 10:49 PM   #54
SoBe
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

I love the sound with my Eisenmann Sport its perfect. its not to loud but it has a distinctivly crisper sound then the stock did. it really makes all the right sounds while you are accelerating
2009 e92 ///M3 AW | DCT | Fully Loaded | CF roof | 19" wheels | Camaross305 HID bulbs | Eisenmann sport exhaust & connecting pipes | V1 hardwired | 20% tints all around | matte black grill w/ jet black surroundings |
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2009, 11:38 AM   #55
CSanto
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BSM/SO M3

dogears any soundclips?
Appreciate 0