BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

03-27-2009, 10:20 PM   #1
cboneck
Private
Rep
Drives: LR3

M3 Ordered!!!

After some indecisiveness and nervous excitement I finally pulled the trigger today and got a E92 DCT.

Very excited to get the car but also somewhat nervous about the lag issue (though I was assured this was fixed with the latest software update). I didn't experience it in the car I test-drove but have a friend with a 09 E90 that confirms everything on the board.

Would like to thank all of you for helping me learn so much through your posts and dialogue (especially KN). Also would like to thank Dave Aviles from Russel BMW for the great deal!

On to Venice via Munich!
      03-27-2009, 10:38 PM   #2
RCKe90
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 (soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboneck View Post
After some indecisiveness and nervous excitement I finally pulled the trigger today and got a E92 DCT.

Very excited to get the car but also somewhat nervous about the lag issue (though I was assured this was fixed with the latest software update). I didn't experience it in the car I test-drove but have a friend with a 09 E90 that confirms everything on the board.

Would like to thank all of you for helping me learn so much through your posts and dialogue (especially KN). Also would like to thank Dave Aviles from Russel BMW for the great deal!

On to Venice via Munich!
Nice color combo! Exactly what I want to order.

Now the wait...
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2009, 01:12 PM   #3
TIMBO_M3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 Coupe

Garage List
2009 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cboneck View Post

On to Venice via Munich!
Congrats! Sweet buy! I just ordered mine as well...almost 1 week down and counting. Advice I was given was to make sure you're good with your options/colors while there is still time to change them.

2009 E92 M3 6MT Jet Black
Mods: MS Air Filter | MS spacers (bulldog stance) | BMW Performance Steering Wheel | Matte Black Kidney Grills and Gills | BMW Performance Pedals | EAS Aftermarket Alarm System| AiB Headlights | Tint
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2009, 02:49 PM   #4
My Schnell
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M3 6MT / Gen II Raptor

Congrats too!! I ordered mine Feb 17 ... Yesterday called the 800 number and it said confirmed completion date of 3 Apr!

1 Month down, 1 Month to go (hopefully) ...
2009 E90 ///M3 SG Fox Red 6MT Slicktop, AA X-pipe w/straight pipes w/Eisenmann Sport, Dinan intake, AA Pulley, ZCP strut retro w/Dinan Stage III susp, BPM Stage II tune, Rear Fog LCI switch, BMW Edition Front & Side Grill/Gill, Thrust Arm Monoball, Solid Subframe Bushes, Black 19x9.5/10.5 APEX PS-7s, Vibra-Technics engine mounts, Auto Solutions shifter 20% throw, WPC treated Rod Bearings & AiB v4-Now, Not Wife approved!!
Appreciate 0