BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

Mporium BMW

05-05-2014, 07:49 PM   #67
Hujan
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

I think an image of deep space would look cool:

Appreciate 0
      05-06-2014, 02:21 PM   #68
grantmax
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 ZCP

Man, you should be going to MIT or something.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2014, 04:24 PM   #69
Eminenceo3
Captain
Rep
Drives: Mineral white E93

love it! the purple looks awesome!
I just got mine Painted. Its a great feeling adding a little personality to the car.
Nicely done!
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2014, 05:26 PM   #70
whats77inaname
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: when at all possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by INNOVATE_1 View Post
Was the manifold painted or powdercoated?
Posted over a year ago....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooterbrah View Post
Made a decision and the compressor housing and manifold came back from powdercoat/paint today. We went with Illusion purple. Very happy with the outcome. This color is freaking beautiful in the sun!

Appreciate 0
      05-06-2014, 11:38 PM   #71
INNOVATE_1
EL MERO MERO
Mexico
Rep
Drives: Nissan GTR - BMW E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
Posted over a year ago....
No shit Sherlock.. OP stated powdercoat/paint and never clarified which method was used on what..

This "old" thread is relevant to what I'm doing now. You must not know what the search function is for..
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2014, 11:58 PM   #72
s85e90
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: black e90

Quote:
No shit Sherlock.. OP stated powdercoat/paint and never clarified which method was used on what..

This "old" thread is relevant to what I'm doing now. You must not know what the search function is for..
Yes but for your benefit you should PM the OP. As you haven't even quoted the thread, the likelihood of you being answered from the OP is much lower.

Good luck w/ your build
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2014, 12:23 AM   #73
whats77inaname
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Oh, I know what the function is for. Sadly, it is apparent you clearly have *no* idea how to use it.

Quote:
Your search-fu is non-existent, grasshoppa. Come back and see me in a couple years.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=162

Quote:
Few shots of my Illusion purple PC'd ESS 625.

Oh, btw, that "PC'd" he's talking about means POWDERCOATED, in case you haven't figured it out

Since you have such a hard time with searching, here, I'll throw you another bone: http://www.prismaticpowders.com/colors/PSB-4629/

"You must not know what the search function is for.." still *smh*.....

Last edited by whats77inaname; 05-07-2014 at 12:47 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2014, 08:42 AM   #74
INNOVATE_1
EL MERO MERO
Mexico
Rep
Drives: Nissan GTR - BMW E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by s85e90 View Post
Yes but for your benefit you should PM the OP. As you haven't even quoted the thread, the likelihood of you being answered from the OP is much lower.

Good luck w/ your build
PM'd over a week ago, more than once. As OP did not respond, the likelihood was about the same and the question could of been answered by anyone who had done something similar.

My question was already answered by ESS. I'll add that like myself, not every vendor that sells ESS superchargers knew the answer to the question,"Can you powder coat an intercooled manifold without any damage to the intercooler or its components?" The answer for future and CLEAR reference is YES. ESS actually powder coats them black.

Thanks, should be fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
Oh, I know what the function is for. Sadly, it is apparent you clearly have *no* idea how to use it.

Your search-fu is non-existent, grasshoppa. Come back and see me in a couple years.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=162

Oh, btw, that "PC'd" he's talking about means POWDERCOATED, in case you haven't figured it out

Ok junior, first, OP states two different methods in two different threads and one should assume he really means one over the other. Second, lmao, one should be inclined as you to dig around through all of OP's threads started to see if he really means powder coated or painted. I'll hire you next time I'd like to search for something, it'll give you something productive to do..

Since you have such a hard time with searching, here, I'll throw you another bone: http://www.prismaticpowders.com/colors/PSB-4629/

"You must not know what the search function is for.." still *smh*.....
A link to a powder coating website where they clearly have an "intercooled manifold" they've "powder coated"… *smh* rational thinking definitely not your thing, huh…

Go kick rocks, grasshoppa

*smh*
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2014, 10:04 AM   #75
whats77inaname
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
PM'd over a week ago, more than once. As OP did not respond, the likelihood was about the same and the question could of been answered by anyone who had done something similar.

My question was already answered by ESS. I'll add that like myself, not every vendor that sells ESS superchargers knew the answer to the question,"Can you powder coat an intercooled manifold without any damage to the intercooler or its components?" The answer for future and CLEAR reference is YES. ESS actually powder coats them black.

Thanks, should be fun.

A link to a powder coating website where they clearly have an "intercooled manifold" they've "powder coated"… *smh* rational thinking definitely not your thing, huh…

Go kick rocks, grasshoppa

*smh*
Dear grasshoppa,

Like I said before, your search skill leaves much to be desired. ESS already made it known that they pc their manifolds.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60...ml#post2065442

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asbjorn@ESSTuning
Here is a sneak peak of a production ESS S85 VT intake manifold destined for US press car #1 before powder coating :
Additionally, Roman has already posted ON THIS FORUM that you can have the manifold pc'ed, way back in '09.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman@ESS View Post
The bypass can be ordered in blue if you want. The manifold can only be done in satin and black by us. You could order the manifold unfinished and have a shop custom paint / powdercoat it if you wish.
Finally, thanks for the offer, but you couldn't afford me. You can, however, learn to use the search future and we can call it even.

Sincerely,

Your Sensei

P.S. I don't like kicking rocks....messes with my Xuán Jī Bù.

Last edited by whats77inaname; 05-07-2014 at 10:47 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2014, 10:17 AM   #76
Powerbeast
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 RarriRot

The purple is pretty cool!
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2015, 09:03 AM   #77
RedMMMeR
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Few more i just did.

If anyone has some sick images you think would look great on a mani (HD please) feel free to post and Ill toss them on.

who can do these?
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2015, 09:54 AM   #78
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Didn't someone do one with the intake looking like some aliens respirator or snuffalufagus or something
Appreciate 0