BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM

02-20-2007, 02:38 AM   #1
wuufer001
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 M/T

Garage List
2006 325i  [9.34]
Unlucky Day

the day the winter holiday started for me was the same day i was supposed to be on the plane back to taiwan and that morning i was clocked at 81mph at a 70mph zone. how crap can that be? the same day i was leaving the country!?
well got the ticket and off to vacation and after i came back i then noticed that i still have a ticket on hand and therefore i called the court and asked bout the price and it was already at $310 and an active warrant was out for my ass . couldn't even go to defensive driving because of the late notice. had my X50 on the car but when it alarmed me of the Laser it was too late already and the cop was getting in his car.
Has anyone else used a X50 and still get tickets right after the warning? or any bad experiences?
      02-20-2007, 04:02 AM   #2
SpecC
Completely obsessed with detailing
Rep
Drives: E90 SG 330i, white Scion tC

that's awful man. of all times to be caught! those kinds of things have yet to happen to me probably cause i don't get to drive the E90 often and the tC goes as fast as a turtle on land
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2007, 05:19 AM   #3
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuufer001 View Post
the day the winter holiday started for me was the same day i was supposed to be on the plane back to taiwan and that morning i was clocked at 81mph at a 70mph zone. how crap can that be? the same day i was leaving the country!?
well got the ticket and off to vacation and after i came back i then noticed that i still have a ticket on hand and therefore i called the court and asked bout the price and it was already at $310 and an active warrant was out for my ass . couldn't even go to defensive driving because of the late notice. had my X50 on the car but when it alarmed me of the Laser it was too late already and the cop was getting in his car.
Has anyone else used a X50 and still get tickets right after the warning? or any bad experiences?
I didn't know we had a 70 mph zone in Dallas?
Anyway, last time I got busted on Bush was 83/60 and it was $210 (Dallas Co). Before that got busted 69/60 = $295 (Collin Co), also on Bush... Weird TX.
Since then RX-65 saved my ass 3 times.
Appreciate 0