BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing

03-23-2012, 10:26 AM   #1
BenġrTheBMW
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Mass Effect 3 Game of the year? Maybe?

Who agrees? Wish Bioware could have put such quality into SWTOR.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
3lusive
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 MINI JCW Hardtop

It's a great game (I just finished the main storyline) but it doesn't seem to be an advance in the technical area. To me the game was simply a continuation, in gameplay and graphics quality, of ME1 and 2, of course with a few updates. I don't know what they judge for GOTY but I feel like ME3 lacks the qualities of a GOTY.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2012, 08:02 PM   #3
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lusive View Post
I don't know what they judge for GOTY but I feel like ME3 lacks the qualities of a GOTY.
Game of the years usually are games that play well and satisfy fully. Rarely do technical marvels get game of the year. And I personally feel though it may have it's issues, and it isn't a technical step forward as it still uses the Unreal 3 engine, that it is a beautiful looking game regardless.

People have been unhappy with the ending. I thought it was fine, though some things were a bit out of place. But the game as a whole I think was very very good indeed. Enough for me to play another round.