BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

03-06-2014, 09:52 PM   #551
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efini View Post
yesss!!!!!

durant could have had way more points than lebrons 61 the other night if he would have played the 4th qtr. i really do hope durants gets mvp.

also, is it atlanta who had an 11 game losing streak and still in the 8th spot? or was that another team that is in playoff contention with a bad record? the east is so trash compared to the west it makes me sick.
The East is complete garbage. 2 elite teams, and a lot of mediocre teams. The rest are tanking the season (just like the Lakers) so they can pick up one of the highly coveted picks from this years draft.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2014, 09:56 PM   #552
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep

Back to the game though, the Heat looked like absolute garbage. What an ass kicking.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2014, 09:57 PM   #553
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

guess miami doesn't care for that #1 seed

spurs taking heat to school tonight
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2014, 11:11 PM   #554
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep

Clippers are up 33 points at the half against the Lakers. Granger scored his first points on a dunk. I'm happy, time to go to bed.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 08:24 AM   #555
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
Are the Heat fanboys basking in the glory tonight or is Tim Duncan blocking the way?

why are you always negative about the heat or lebron? i see you're from cali, must be niner fan to always wine about some shit.

i live in sofl, but i don't really watch basketball. but it's interesting that the heat are the team everyone loves to hate. so i guess you're on the heathaterbandwagon.

Just like my seahawks, everyone wants to see them fail.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 08:31 AM   #556
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
why are you always negative about the heat or lebron? i see you're from cali, must be niner fan to always wine about some shit.

i live in sofl, but i don't really watch basketball. but it's interesting that the heat are the team everyone loves to hate. so i guess you're on the heathaterbandwagon.

Just like my seahawks, everyone wants to see them fail.
I just gave Lebron props for his 61 point performance like 2 days ago, so saying I'm always negative about the Heat is simply dishonest. Of course I don't root for the Heat, I live in beautiful SoCal, and the Heat are in Florida, a ridiculous state full of sink holes, old people, and neighborhood watchmen using "Stand your ground laws" to blow people away for "personal" reasons. Just a hot wet dirty neo-con swamp, and clown of a state. Also Heat fans seem to have an excuse most of the time when the Heat get Beat. The Spurs tooled Miami, and kicked their ass. I'm sorry if that makes your ass sore, but it's just what happened. Hope you can get over it.

Also, lol, someone from South Florida claiming to be a "Seattle Seahawk" fan accusing someone of being on a bandwagon? You probably wear Seahawks gear around Florida too.

Last edited by MediaArtist; 03-07-2014 at 09:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 10:51 AM   #557
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

lol @ the Lakers....
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 12:13 PM   #558
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Thumbs up

hahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!

Y! SPORTS

Quote:
The Clippers destroyed the Lakers on Thursday by a score of 142-94. This wasn't just worse than the 39-point spanking the Clips laid on the Lakers back in January, and it wasn't just worse than the beating the Clips handed the Philadelphia 76ers last month. This was a 48-point annihilation that stands alone as the largest margin of victory in the history of the Clippers franchise, going all the way back to the Buffalo Braves days.

Moreover, though, this was the largest margin of defeat in the history of the Lakers franchise, even worse than the 46-point hammering that the 1994-95 Lakers suffered at the hands of the Portland Trail Blazers. And it came from Former Little Brother, on the Staples Center court, on national television. This is about as bad as it has ever gotten for the purple and gold.
      03-07-2014, 03:29 PM   #559
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

poor lakers, thats was just embarrassing.

reminded my of what team USA did to Nigeria in the olympics back in 2012
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 04:33 PM   #560
Efini
Silent Service
Rep
Drives: BMW

lebron complaing about the jersey, yea they are ugly but don't make that an excuse. wade told him to shut up about it.

bazemore doesnt deserve to be a laker. his post game interview after last nights game pissed me off. cant wait for d'antoni to be fired also. but yea sad game...
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 04:35 PM   #561
Efini
Silent Service
Rep

Quote:
I just gave Lebron props for his 61 point performance like 2 days ago, so saying I'm always negative about the Heat is simply dishonest. Of course I don't root for the Heat, I live in beautiful SoCal, and the Heat are in Florida, a ridiculous state full of sink holes, old people, and neighborhood watchmen using "Stand your ground laws" to blow people away for "personal" reasons. Just a hot wet dirty neo-con swamp, and clown of a state. Also Heat fans seem to have an excuse most of the time when the Heat get Beat. The Spurs tooled Miami, and kicked their ass. I'm sorry if that makes your ass sore, but it's just what happened. Hope you can get over it.

Also, lol, someone from South Florida claiming to be a "Seattle Seahawk" fan accusing someone of being on a bandwagon? You probably wear Seahawks gear around Florida too.
seattle fan in forida hahah thats great. more and more seattle fans.

my sister is currently stationed in florida and has been there for a couple years now and she hates it. she has been all over the world and puts florida at the bottom. nothing good about it she is happy to only have a couple months left there.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 09:14 PM   #562
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:

Im talking about basketball and you go off on Florida. I could careless what you think about the state, really. You can keep your shitty air, earthquakes, and mudslides.

I'm not sure why people seem to think that fans of a team are non-existent outside of their area. And i'm a fan, so why the hell wouldn't i wear Seattle gear? Matter of fact, my custom nikeid free runs just came in the other day.
The tongue, XLVIII.

Suck it.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 09:17 PM   #563
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efini View Post
seattle fan in forida hahah thats great. more and more seattle fans.

my sister is currently stationed in florida and has been there for a couple years now and she hates it. she has been all over the world and puts florida at the bottom. nothing good about it she is happy to only have a couple months left there.

when seattle came to miami 2 seasons ago, the away sideline was full of hawks fans. When they played in NY this year, same thing, as well as AZ.
Fan base is pretty diverse. Before we won the superbowl. But you're free to think as you please.

Your sis says there isn't anything good about florida? RIGHT.
Since she hates it so much, tell her to get her ass on a plane and peace out. Very simple.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 09:56 PM   #564
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep

A guy who lives in South Florida claiming "my Seahawks" and claims to wear Seahawks gear around town just seems like a douchebag bandwagon rider. You may be a true fan of a team over 4000 miles away, but it just seems suspect.

Anyway if you don't really like basketball why are you here? Isn't there a Seacocks thread around here? Thought I saw one...
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 10:23 PM   #565
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
A guy who lives in South Florida claiming "my Seahawks" and claims to wear Seahawks gear around town just seems like a douchebag bandwagon rider. You may be a true fan of a team over 4000 miles away, but it just seems suspect.

Anyway if you don't really like basketball why are you here? Isn't there a Seacocks thread around here? Thought I saw one...

Yea, definitely a whiners fan.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 10:39 PM   #566
tturbolife
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
How Bout Dem Rockets???
      03-07-2014, 11:44 PM   #567
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

great job rockets
      03-08-2014, 02:43 AM   #568
Efini
Silent Service
Rep

rockets played well tonight, good game!
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 06:05 AM   #569
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

where is litos at??? he needs to take down his sig asap….. rockets on a roll
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 09:30 AM   #570
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Rockets firing on all cylinders....

watching Harden come out in the 3rd quarter and dominate the game was amazing.

his dunk where he launched himself in the lane, brought the ball back from Phoenix and threw it down Hulk Smash Style......

and I hope ya'll got to see how truly valuable Pat Bev is for this Rockets team - his demeanor, his swag and his relentless pestering defense is what keeps him in the starting lineup. he is far from elite, but we love him on this team.

Harden scored 16 in the 3rd quarter - as many as the entire Pacers team - he was ready though.

he strolled into Toyota Center geeked out in his Livestock Show and Rodeo Gear lol.

28 points, 4 3pters, 4 ast and 3 stls in the first 3 quarters.....didn't even play the 4th quarter.....

Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 09:39 AM   #571
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 09:45 AM   #572
IndotagSwizz
Major
Rep
Drives: F30 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
Rockets firing on all cylinders....

watching Harden come out in the 3rd quarter and dominate the game was amazing.

his dunk where he launched himself in the lane, brought the ball back from Phoenix and threw it down Hulk Smash Style......

and I hope ya'll got to see how truly valuable Pat Bev is for this Rockets team - his demeanor, his swag and his relentless pestering defense is what keeps him in the starting lineup. he is far from elite, but we love him on this team.

Harden scored 16 in the 3rd quarter - as many as the entire Pacers team - he was ready though.

he strolled into Toyota Center geeked out in his Livestock Show and Rodeo Gear lol.

28 points, 4 3pters, 4 ast and 3 stls in the first 3 quarters.....didn't even play the 4th quarter.....

Looked like Harden was so pumped he almost stole LeBron's celebration but changed his mind half way thru