BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

Mporium BMW

10-30-2009, 11:17 AM   #23
inmotion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: where do I start?

Premier all the way. I've seen some pretty bad jobs in my career as an automotive connoisseur. They have worked on a couple domestic and over a dozen italian / german vehicles over the past few years. I regard them as being the "best" IMO because I have yet to see anything better. My neighbor had his Porsche done by another guy at the time because Premier was still doing their road shows to OC. Let's just say, he had the guy come out in a day or two to yank the plastic off because of how dissatisfied he was with the bra. Premier came in to do the job on my colleague's Veyron and also my neighbor's 911 together. Both were very happy with not just the plastic, but also their professional demeanor.

Drove the R8 today to the office and will take some pictures of it later to post it here if anyone wants. For the M3, I remember paying about $1800 for the entire front end. I think that's as much as I needed at the time and has been on the car for two years now. The R8, I spent a little bit more money to put over my CF Blades and a few other strategic areas. So far, no rock chips on any of my daily drivers. I'm not sure if it will help, but call Premier and speak with Sam (owner). Not sure if it will help in getting a discount, but it won't hurt since I would consider myself a very good customer of theirs. Their site is www.premiermobilegroup.com

On order: 2010 R8 V10
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2009, 11:20 AM   #24
JMD0977
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 GT3 and ....

I did a custom 3M full bumper, full fenders, full hood and pilars. Im so glad I did.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2009, 03:02 PM   #25
johnL
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e46 M3

Like others have said, if you can swing it within your budget, go with the full front end. You won't regret it, especially if you go with a company like Premier. If you care more about quality over pricing, they're the only way to go. There's a reason why all the exotic car crowds go to them. www.premiermobilegroup.com
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2009, 12:33 PM   #26
sam.k
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BSM M4

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnL View Post
Like others have said, if you can swing it within your budget, go with the full front end. You won't regret it, especially if you go with a company like Premier. If you care more about quality over pricing, they're the only way to go. There's a reason why all the exotic car crowds go to them. www.premiermobilegroup.com
+1 Premier all the way! Do the full hood.
Basically, you pay for what you get. I drove more than 50 miles down to Santa Ana just to get my clear bra done.

Appreciate 0
      11-02-2009, 01:18 PM   #27
Blade929
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325Ci - E90 ///M - 330 - X5D

I just had mine done yesterday. Full wrap of the front clip ie everything forward of the doors+ rear bumper near the wheels+splitter+the area of the bumper right below the trunk. I'll post up pictures as soon as I get them. I'm very happy with it.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2009, 10:30 AM   #28
Jangobipbip
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3 Schirmer GT

personally did the entire car lol
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:51 AM   #29
Premier Protective Films
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: one old Mcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.k View Post
+1 Premier all the way! Do the full hood.
Basically, you pay for what you get. I drove more than 50 miles down to Santa Ana just to get my clear bra done.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to protect your car!!! For those unaware, Premier is not only in Northern California, but also have a facility in Orange County. Just look us up on our website!!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2009, 11:37 AM   #30
Zero.7
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 340i AW M-Sport

I have an appointment with them tomorrow. I was debating partial or full hood also. Based on the overwhelming responses here, I think I will go full hood also. I agree that the best looking car is a clean car without the clear bra and without rock chips/scratches etc. But reality is...you're going to get rock chips/scratches IF you drive on the freeways at all.

On my previous car, a piece of tire on the freeway hit my front bumper at about 65-70mph. The clear bra in that area was torn and discolored, BUT, the paint was unaffected. Well worth the investment.

My only problem is...I have the cilajet applied to my car. Premier guys think they can still install the clear bra after prepping the car...but they are not 100%

'16 f30 AW 340i M-sport
8-speed Auto
BMW ///M Performance Power and Sound Kit with Carbon Tips / Gloss Black Performance grilles
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2009, 01:12 PM   #31
PremierOC
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: all types of bimmers

While we were 95% sure cilajet would not pose an obstacle to our clear bra efforts, we are now pleased to announce that Premier is 100% sure we can install clear bra over Cni2i's vehicle. And I'm sure he'll post pictures of the end result when we've completed it this weekend!
Appreciate 0