BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

Mporium BMW

01-04-2023, 03:39 PM   #1
e92_mike
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

FS: Evolve Supercharger Kit

Hello, I am posting my Evolve supercharger kit for sale today. I purchased this kit used from a forum member here in 2016. It was installed on my car up until the fall of 2022. I do not recall how many miles the previous owner put on it, but I have put roughly 20,000 miles on it.
All work over the years was performed by reputable performance shops located in the tri-state area. I have receipts and records for all work performed. The rotrex supercharger itself was replaced in the spring of 2021 along with two pulleys. It has less than 1,000 miles on it. This is a complete kit with everything required to run. The only things needed are traction fluid and a new air filter. I will include an imgur link with photos of everything so you can see the condition of the parts. There is normal wear and tear but overall this kit is in very good condition.
This really is an awesome kit and I only uninstalled it because I ran into emissions issues after replacing the supercharger. I'd prefer to keep the sale local but shipping could be arranged. Any questions feel free to message me.
Asking: $5,000
https://imgur.io/gallery/D0GSNas

Last edited by e92_mike; 01-04-2023 at 04:10 PM..
Appreciate 1