BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

EXXEL Distributions
Closed Thread

09-05-2015, 06:32 AM   #45
TomHudson
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

He has two pulleys. Considering the damage to the air filter as well, the previous owner changed these things himself.

I'll be honest, I'm not as familiar with these kits as I am with the ones on the E46 and E36 M3. The clearances were very tightf for the DINAN applications and if you're impatient, this is the stupid shit people do!

Now that I see these kits, I just patiently wait to get one myself. I really respect the feedback that is provided here, you should be proud of that support.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2015, 10:34 PM   #46
Honda
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNG View Post
Still incomplete? This is horrible. It is pretty clear M33too/Powerhaus Performance is negligent in the handling of his used parts sales.
+1000

It was unfortunate to deal with him...I have never been screwed buying used parts before... I learned the lesson in hard way

OP, hopefully the cost of replacing the missing/broken parts is not expensive
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2015, 06:17 PM   #47
M33too
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossManE90 View Post
Its a shame powerhaus performance isnt capable of sending out a complete functional kit. Im sorry you have to go through so much trouble just to buy a used kit. Makes me wonder why they went from "best car ever" and " we'll be hitting the track again asap" to "cars for sale, we're bored of it" in a matter of days. I would NOT go above (below) any retail available pulley sizes.

The kits perform great at production level boost and tuning. Going crazy with boost and tuning can make the car go fast, but there is a reason some tuners and shops dont stay in the game very long or have a good reputation.

Incomplete kit being sent off is probably just the tip of the iceberg..
Hey steven nestore the pestore,

I see you're back again. Keep gutting your car, removing exhaust components, breaking transmission parts and driveshafts, adding skinnies, and installing one carbon fiber seat to chase my record - 10.46@135 if you need a reminder. It sucks you couldn't keep a simple boost hose on to make a complete pass. Wheel hop? Try an alignment. Or just give up...My car runs beautifully. Still does. Nothing ever broke, unlike your car. I am on to bigger and better things. Simple as that. Continue to spread rumors. It's terrible what jealousy does to people.

As far as Rob goes, he got all the parts necessary to install the kit. The one hose I sent him goes to the water pump. You don't even see it. Not a big deal, it's heater hose guys. Injectors and shroud were sent to him the very next day. The screws "missing" for the intake shroud you just take off your factory shroud and reuse.

It was a simple mistake and the parts were left behind. Not sure how the pulley got dinged up but he was paypal'd for a brand new one. It did travel from the US to holland... My pulley that made 10 psi was also included in the deal. Let the drama cease already.

Last edited by M33too; 09-06-2015 at 06:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2015, 06:23 PM   #48
madru17
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90-335i View Post
+1000

It was unfortunate to deal with him...I have never been screwed buying used parts before... I learned the lesson in hard way

Arent you the guy that got his thread locked for trying to scam him lol
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2015, 06:51 PM   #49
Honda
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by madru17 View Post
Arent you the guy that got his thread locked for trying to scam him lol
Read the rules first before posting your arrogant comment. If the thread was a scam it would have been deleted. I asked theods to lock it you f*cking idiot.

Gosh, I dont know why I am even wasting my time replying to you
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2015, 06:57 PM   #50
Patrón
PAZUZU
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M4

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2009 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90-335i View Post
+1000

You should fraudulently lie to PayPal and say you paid him by mistake.
Oh wait, you already did that.

2009 M3 DCT ESS625+ SOLD
2015 M4 BSM/Silverstone F4LCON
@texasMclub IG @jagemoets
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2015, 07:59 PM   #51
Honda
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrón View Post
You should fraudulently lie to PayPal and say you paid him by mistake.
Oh wait, you already did that.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2015, 02:58 PM   #52
Pro-AM3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

It was all probably damaged in the mad rush to get some revenue in. I heard, actually know there was a HUUGE fiasco that needed immediate attention over there. Lambo parts AND those wheels.. man.. thats a biiiiig bill to cover

its a shame, their M3 was so fast, with nitrous though..

Last edited by Pro-AM3; 09-07-2015 at 03:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2015, 09:49 PM   #53
M33too
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossManE90 View Post
It was all probably damaged in the mad rush to get some revenue in. I heard, actually know there was a HUUGE fiasco that needed immediate attention over there. Lambo parts AND those wheels.. man.. thats a biiiiig bill to cover

its a shame, their M3 was so fast, with nitrous though..

It's ashame you don't understand sarcasm. And btw, you're crazy. What other conspiracy theories do you have made up in your head? PTSD got the best of you? Booted off this site and go under another alias just to go on here and troll. Please go back to n54tech, Steven Nestore.

Last edited by M33too; 09-07-2015 at 10:41 PM..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread