BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-07-2015, 08:57 PM   #1
7500rich
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Preparing for coil over install, what else do I need?

So I have purchased a set of coil overs for my car off another member and was just wondering if there is anything I should upgrade while installing them.

Suspension is currently stock w/ edc, car has 31000 km. I do have solid rear subframe and diff bushings which will be installed at the same time.

I know I will have faults due to removing the electronic dampers, is the best way to deal with this to use the MS emulation module?

The kit I bought included some Megan rear toe arms but heard they are garbage so won't be installing them.

Any feedback appreciated!
2011 E92 M3 6MT MCB | ESS Tune | SS Catless Downpipes/No-Res X-Pipe/F1 Race Mufflers | Turner Solid Diff/SF Mounts | DSS Carbon DS | MS UDP/S2 Intake | BMS Cowl Filters | ST Trophy BBK | Apex Arc8 | UCP | VPH750 | IND Reflectors/Grills/Gills | LUX V3 Angel Eyes

Last edited by 7500rich; 03-07-2015 at 09:11 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2015, 01:22 AM   #2
DemolitionJim
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 MW M3

you can just code out edc if i'm not mistaken. i will be doing the same thing when i get my new suspension setup installed.

as far as the toe arms, you are fine with stock unless you run a wide wheel setup or specific track setup in which you might need the support of camber and toe arms, in which case i would recommend the rogue setup.
Appreciate 0