BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

BPM

01-10-2015, 10:07 AM   #23
Sebringjetta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
Nice shots, as usual. You and Radiant have some of my favorite M3s.

BTW, you still owe me PM about that splitter/undertray.
just sent you a pm sir
      01-10-2015, 10:08 AM   #24
Sebringjetta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3 View Post
Nice. What tires? NT01?
yes sir nto1.. you turn what a 1:39 right or something incredible like that.. thought i saw that in one of your videos
      01-10-2015, 10:10 AM   #25
Sebringjetta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBER ///M3 View Post
HAHA that would be awesome, if it were only that easy. One day you have to show me the ways of the track there and if you visit this side of tghe large pond, then likewise I'll do the same
well be carefull might take you up on that.. im making plans for next year to come out your way... want to get a ride along your track!!!
      01-10-2015, 10:12 AM   #26
Sebringjetta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
Bad a$$!
means alot coming from you... so sad you are selling your sled.. is that e46 still avail? i was trying to dig up some info for you on that car as i recognized the seats but those actually came out of another members car that i knew... thought maybe it was the same car
      01-10-2015, 10:12 AM   #27
radiantm3
Apex Everything!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Honda S2000, 2017 GT350

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [9.35]
2014 BMW i3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebringjetta View Post
yes sir nto1.. you turn what a 1:39 right or something incredible like that.. thought i saw that in one of your videos
I haven't gone under 1:40 yet. Probably won't with my current setup. I'm just running street tires now and the akrapovic gt4 which won't pass sound without lifting.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2015, 10:19 AM   #28
Sebringjetta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3 View Post
I haven't gone under 1:40 yet. Probably won't with my current setup. I'm just running street tires now and the akrapovic gt4 which won't pass sound without lifting.
well 1:40 is still an amazing time... whats your average? if you could post that video i would love to watch it to see your lines...

do you single apex turn 2? im always trying different lines through 2... car pushes hard and seams 2 heavey to double apex it
      01-10-2015, 10:32 AM   #29
UBER ///M3
Nüburgring Nordschleife BTG 8:05
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2012 LEMANS BLUE E92 ZCP M3

Quote:
well be carefull might take you up on that.. im making plans for next year to come out your way... want to get a ride along your track!!!
That's fine just let me know when you're headed this way. I'll have a year pass and my car will be stored at The Ring. I live over here for good with my family, I'll take you on a fast ride for sure. This season i'll be in the 7 mins for sure and of course the rest of the big trackers will be there in the forum since we all are there most of the weekends together screwing around talking cars. We all are on a rush to finish building our cars for this season as you see in the other 2 guys build pages. Myself I'm waiting to post my build bc my pockets arn't as deep as theirs and it takes me longer haha
ESS V2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, AA Green Filter,Custom painted Recaro Pole Positions, Akrapovic slip on, Stoptech ST60/ Pagid pads, KW Clubsports, APEX ARC8s/Pilot Sport Cups, Hamann carbon fiber hood, ONEighty Headlight mod (selfmade), CRT lip with splitters, Blacked out/paint matched emblems, black aluminum extended paddles and pedals
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2015, 10:33 AM   #30
Sebringjetta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
That's fine just let me know when you're headed this way. I'll have a year pass and my car will be stored at The Ring. I live over here for good with my family, I'll take you on a fast ride for sure. This season i'll be in the 7 mins for sure and of course the rest of the big trackers will be there in the forum since we all are there most of the weekends together screwing around talking cars. We all are on a rush to finish building our cars for this season as you see in the other 2 guys build pages. Myself I'm waiting to post my build bc my pockets arn't as deep as there's and it takes me longer haha
wow sounds good to me.. you have any current videos?
      01-10-2015, 10:46 AM   #31
UBER ///M3
Germany
Rep

Quote:
wow sounds good to me.. you have any current videos?
Not of this past season I don't sorry, the previous season when I was learning and slow I have a video. This season I'll invest in a go pro and video for sure. I'm trying to learn myself a lot as I only have 39 laps and my second to last lap being my fastest of 8:05 with a cocky F430 not letting me pass half the lap (Ring rules left pass only). I mean you probably can give me tips yourself bc I'm sure you've tracked longer and more than myself. I'm just a semi fast driver trying to learn and love this hobby. After that lap the track got too crazy and wasn't worth the risk and havn't been back since bc it was the end of the season, plus I live 4 hours away from the track. This season now that I'm out of the military I actually have the time to go full season whenever I please
ESS V2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, AA Green Filter,Custom painted Recaro Pole Positions, Akrapovic slip on, Stoptech ST60/ Pagid pads, KW Clubsports, APEX ARC8s/Pilot Sport Cups, Hamann carbon fiber hood, ONEighty Headlight mod (selfmade), CRT lip with splitters, Blacked out/paint matched emblems, black aluminum extended paddles and pedals
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2015, 10:50 AM   #32
UBER ///M3
Germany
Rep

My final two laps of the season, now I have a cage, gt4 lip and wing that I plan on ordering soon, and a better feel for the car and track
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-10-2015, 11:00 AM   #33
Sebringjetta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Not of this past season I don't sorry, the previous season when I was learning and slow I have a video. This season I'll invest in a go pro and video for sure. I'm trying to learn myself a lot as I only have 39 laps and my second to last lap being my fastest of 8:05 with a cocky F430 not letting me pass half the lap (Ring rules left pass only). I mean you probably can give me tips yourself bc I'm sure you've tracked longer and more than myself. I'm just a semi fast driver trying to learn and love this hobby. After that lap the track got too crazy and wasn't worth the risk and havn't been back since bc it was the end of the season, plus I live 4 hours away from the track. This season now that I'm out of the military I actually have the time to go full season whenever I please
well the ring im sure is very intimidating and conditions change alot... im sure most of us here on the west coast would have a hard time dealing with it as we generally alwayas have nice conditions plus we only have to learn what maybe 11 turns at most except for t-hill west that they just finished so these tracks are not as difficult i imagine plus most of our tracks have a decent amount of runoff and the ring doesnt so that plays a huge part in how much risk we take VS you where you have little rune off...
      01-10-2015, 11:07 AM   #34
UBER ///M3
Germany
Rep

Quote:
well the ring im sure is very intimidating and conditions change alot... im sure most of us here on the west coast would have a hard time dealing with it as we generally alwayas have nice conditions plus we only have to learn what maybe 11 turns at most except for t-hill west that they just finished so these tracks are not as difficult i imagine plus most of our tracks have a decent amount of runoff and the ring doesnt so that plays a huge part in how much risk we take VS you where you have little rune off...
Yes this is totally true, the elevastion changes are insane along with the blind corners with no runoff that you need to drive over and over to perfect. This is the best part to me though, there's no other feeling in the world that can compare to the ring IMO. I just got into tracking since I first came here 6 years ago and then bought my first m3 to track in 2011. So I'm a noob myslef, but friends that have tracked in the states and then came over here said it's a whole different animal and think that we are insane to go that fast. To be honest it's just how comfortable you are with your driving skills and the track, then it's nothing just like I'm sure you are at the tracks there. I hope you make it over bc I'd enjoy taking you on a lap
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2015, 11:26 AM   #35
slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebringjetta
Quote:
Bad a$$!
means alot coming from you... so sad you are selling your sled.. is that e46 still avail? i was trying to dig up some info for you on that car as i recognized the seats but those actually came out of another members car that i knew... thought maybe it was the same car
I passed on the e46 and another forum regular bought it (KAIV). He basically did everything I would have done to the car. He does the work himself... It would have cost me big $$.

I'm still looking but I will probably snag my dads e39 M5.
'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2015, 12:17 PM   #36
Sebringjetta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yes this is totally true, the elevastion changes are insane along with the blind corners with no runoff that you need to drive over and over to perfect. This is the best part to me though, there's no other feeling in the world that can compare to the ring IMO. I just got into tracking since I first came here 6 years ago and then bought my first m3 to track in 2011. So I'm a noob myslef, but friends that have tracked in the states and then came over here said it's a whole different animal and think that we are insane to go that fast. To be honest it's just how comfortable you are with your driving skills and the track, then it's nothing just like I'm sure you are at the tracks there. I hope you make it over bc I'd enjoy taking you on a lap
sounds good.. i will 100% make it as its on my bucket list... just need to make sure the finances are in line as im travling to a few out of state tracks this year so if i dont make it next year i will for sure make it the following year
      01-10-2015, 12:33 PM   #37
Sebringjetta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I passed on the e46 and another forum regular bought it (KAIV). He basically did everything I would have done to the car. He does the work himself... It would have cost me big $$.

I'm still looking but I will probably snag my dads e39 M5.
did KAIV get rid of his other e46? thought he was the one with the CSL conversion e39 m5 is an amazing car.. would love to have one of those as well!
      01-10-2015, 12:47 PM   #38
UBER ///M3
Germany
Rep

Quote:
sounds good.. i will 100% make it as its on my bucket list... just need to make sure the finances are in line as im travling to a few out of state tracks this year so if i dont make it next year i will for sure make it the following year
ok sounds good man! Yes I know the feeling bc I'm on a super budget now in the winter in order to have fun thios summer
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2015, 05:27 PM   #39
slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Quote:
did KAIV get rid of his other e46? thought he was the one with the CSL conversion e39 m5 is an amazing car.. would love to have one of those as well!
I think his last car was an e36 with e46 motor swap.

M5 is great, so is e46. I think I would prefer the e46 M3 but my dad's M5 is a no hassle, easy purchase.
'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2015, 09:21 PM   #40
flipmeraz
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 10 e92 m3

Looking good! Where did you get your numbers from?
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2015, 05:57 AM   #41
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

me gusta!
      01-16-2015, 08:36 AM   #42
nicksm3
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 m3 Competition

always coming back to see the pics. Love it! i cant wait to track this season.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2015, 09:31 AM   #43
Trakrzy
Waiting for the Point By
Canada
Rep
Drives: a few cars

God I miss lapping. Fantastic pictures! LS looks a phenomenal track.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2015, 10:23 AM   #44
Sebringjetta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipmeraz View Post
Looking good! Where did you get your numbers from?
my buddy makes them... if you want a set let me know....