BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

06-08-2019, 03:45 PM   #1
markcc01
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 M3, 02 E46 M3, S52 E30

2011 E92 M3 6-speed Only 24K Miles! Silverstone/Black Nappa/NBT Evo CarPlay!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
The time has come to part with one of my all-time favorite cars, a 2011 E92 M3 6-Speed Manual in Silverstone II Silver over Black Nappa leather. This has been a fantastic car and I have done a lot of tasteful yet subtle upgrades that I know the next owner will appreciate. More than $12K in enhancements alone have been added in the past 18 months. It has just 24,200 miles (!!) and has been garaged and pampered on maintenance throughout its life. No expense was spared on maintenance - fluids, brake flushes, oil changes, custom alignments - you name it. All work performed by EDGE Motorworks in Mountain View.

The car interior is outfitted with the top trim Black Nappa leather interior along with a carbon fiber trim swap and LED interior lighting. The seats are in extremely good condition with very little wear as you’ll see in the photos. It’s very close to brand-new condition interior.

Continuing with the interior upgrades, the factory CIC navigation and iDrive were completely swapped out with a BimmerRetrofit NBT EVO upgrade - in a nutshell, you are getting the complete electronics from an F10 M5 which includes Wireless CarPlay (!!) as well as the entire suite of iDrive applications from the 2018 generation of the system. This was a painstaking upgrade that includes seamless integration with all the existing CANBUS car/service indicators, oil check, etc,; and it even plays the F10 modern door chimes when you start the engine. It truly gives you the best of both worlds on the E92. This upgrade is coupled with a full BAVSOUND Stage 1 speaker retrofit, including replacement of the factory under-seat subwoofers. In addition, a new OEM shift knob was recently added.

I’ve also added the Schroth quick harness adapters if you’d like to use the car on HPDE days - I won’t be including the belts themselves (you can order them) but you’re welcome to use the harness adapters (or I can take them out if you prefer. Finally, a MirrorMount power tap has been added for a radar detector of your choice on the rear view mirror.

On the performance/exterior side of things, several upgrades have been made while attempting to retain stock-like drivability. All upgrades were completed only 6K miles ago:

- Ceramic coat protection
- Ohlins R&T suspension
- Vorshlag camber plates
- AFE Cold Air Intake (stock intake is also included; kit is $500 plus install)
- Bomiz Valvetronic exhaust system with remote control to open/close resonator
- Rogue engineering OCTANE short shift kit
- APEX EC-7 19” wheels - excellent condition
- EPIC Motorsports ECU tune (will include Epic cable and software if you’d like to go back to stock; the car WILL pass smog with the tune installed)
- Wide Michelin PS4S tires in front (265/19)
- Wide Michelin PSS tires in rear (295/19)
- Turner Motorsport front splitter - carbon fiber (has some minor damage from curb, easy to replace if you’d like to swap it out)
- LED Angel Eyes

All recalls including airbag and blower motor wiring have been performed at Peter Pan BMW.

Also pictured and available separately is a Brembo Big Brake Kit, with brand new front pads and rears in excellent shape. This is an incredible kit and really adds a completely linear brake feel as well as the massively-enhanced stopping abilities. The car will come with the OE brakes unless you opt for this kit. Retail is $8-9K new, I will sell them with the car for $3500 (and you’ll get the OE brakes as well as a backup). Just let me know!

Smogged and clean title - ready to go to its new owner! Any other questions feel free to ask.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-08-2019, 04:25 PM   #2
Siajoon
///Majestic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 ///M3

Damn I'd love to upgrade to carplay..
Appreciate 1
      06-09-2019, 07:32 AM   #3
Stanley0705
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 535i

How much is the NBT iDrive retrofit cost?
Appreciate 1
Milas29.50
      06-10-2019, 12:21 PM   #4
markcc01
United_States
Rep

The kit was ~$2300 to acquire all the components and the integration to make it work with the E92 computer (and VIN). Labor was around 12 hours to complete, the toughest bit was customizing the iDrive controller opening to be a bit bigger to accommodate the larger iDrive controller
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2019, 09:52 PM   #5
JackieChiles
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 MR M3 6MT

Great car, glws! Interested in brembo bbk if you decide that remove it.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2019, 10:13 AM   #6
markcc01
United_States
Rep

Price reduced!
Appreciate 0