BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Mporium BMW

01-20-2011, 09:33 PM   #133
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

It's possible for a man and a woman to be just friends. Thus if I saw a girl I know out with a guy I know I might not think much of it (especially if I know them and know that they are just close friends). In this case, however, it's a guy the OP doesn't know and they were kissing! What more do you need before telling your friend??
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2011, 12:52 AM   #134
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
It's possible for a man and a woman to be just friends. Thus if I saw a girl I know out with a guy I know I might not think much of it (especially if I know them and know that they are just close friends). In this case, however, it's a guy the OP doesn't know and they were kissing! What more do you need before telling your friend??
OP is just jealous as OP wants to smash wife. OP is overjoyed that consensus says shes a hoe and its fine.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2011, 11:25 AM   #135
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
I went with the movies with my friend while she was in a relationship( together for 3 years) plenty of times. Do you think that was cheating since nothing went on besides watching the movie?

I am not a person who believes women have to ditch their guy friends simply because they got married. I believe it is a guy being possessive if they force the wife/GF to stop seeing their guy friends. Vice versa as well.
a. I have never went to a movie with just one female friend. I had with a group of female/male friends.

b. I cannot restraint myself from touching her if I'm with her alone in a dark movie theater unless she is butt ugly. I'm sure all the guys here agree, it's in our nature. but then if she is ugly, i wouldn't go to the movie with her in the first place.

c. I asked my wife and she said if a guy is hanging out with a bunch of girls, he is 100% gay. No straight guys would enjoy hanging around with girls shopping, movies, etc....

Last edited by graider; 01-21-2011 at 11:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2011, 11:36 AM   #136
graider
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
We all know what immature guys think about. But, there are mature males out there( shocker I know) that don't see women as mere sex objects.
disagree man. there is no such thing as mature men. all men want to hit a pretty b1tch, unless she is butt ugly or he is gay, priest, buddist, saint, whatever you call it.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2011, 12:28 PM   #137
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by graider View Post
a. I have never went to a movie with just one female friend. I had with a group of female/male friends.
I have and I don't think that it is cheating considering the movie wasn't inappropriate for just friends to see and no touching/kissing/etc went on. We just sat there and watched the movie.

Quote:
b. I cannot restraint myself from touching her if I'm with her alone in a dark movie theater unless she is butt ugly. I'm sure all the guys here agree, it's in our nature. but then if she is ugly, i wouldn't go to the movie with her in the first place.
I agree it is in our nature. But, it all depends in how you control yourself.

Quote:
c. I asked my wife and she said if a guy is hanging out with a bunch of girls, he is 100% gay. No straight guys would enjoy hanging around with girls shopping, movies, etc....
Strange. According to your wife, I would be gay, but I am 100% attracted to women.

I don't like shopping per se, but if it was with my friend I would tolerate it as I like hanging out with her.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2011, 04:00 PM   #138
graider
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I have and I don't think that it is cheating considering the movie wasn't inappropriate for just friends to see and no touching/kissing/etc went on. We just sat there and watched the movie.

I agree it is in our nature. But, it all depends in how you control yourself.

Strange. According to your wife, I would be gay, but I am 100% attracted to women.

I don't like shopping per se, but if it was with my friend I would tolerate it as I like hanging out with her.
didn't mean you are gay on the last one.
Appreciate 0