BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

Mporium BMW

11-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #1
Sandye90m3
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3

Anyone Need a Single Front Rim?

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone needs to buy a angle 219M rim? My current front 219M is slightly bent and I need to purchase a single rim.

As some of you know, buying a single rim is hard enough. So I'm wondering if there is anyone out there that also needs to a purchase a Front 219M 18" rim (gunmetal finish), and if so we can "team up" and buy somebodies 219M pair since splitting a pair is far easier to buy rather than an individual rim.

Having said that, if there is anyone that you know that is selling individual rims than I will be more than happy to buy them for you.

Thanks,
Sandeep
      11-16-2013, 10:27 PM   #2
fastmike
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

How bad is it bent? I just visited TruWheel in North Hollywood, they were able to fix my bent 220M wheel. $125.

They have tons of good reviews so I figured it was worth a shot. The owner Mike said if he couldn't fix my wheel, he wouldn't charge me then I should go buy a new wheel.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2013, 02:58 PM   #3
Sandye90m3
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmike View Post
How bad is it bent? I just visited TruWheel in North Hollywood, they were able to fix my bent 220M wheel. $125.

They have tons of good reviews so I figured it was worth a shot. The owner Mike said if he couldn't fix my wheel, he wouldn't charge me then I should go buy a new wheel.
The bend in the rim is minimal, but it's causing vibration at 75mph, and it's goes on and off from there.

I will definitely give them a call. Also, did you have to leave your car there or were they able to do it on the spot?

Thanks,
Sandeep
      11-25-2013, 11:55 PM   #4
fastmike
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandye90m3 View Post
The bend in the rim is minimal, but it's causing vibration at 75mph, and it's goes on and off from there.

I will definitely give them a call. Also, did you have to leave your car there or were they able to do it on the spot?

Thanks,
Sandeep
I drove the car there so they pulled rim off the car.

Tell them Mike with the black M3 sent you!
Appreciate 1