BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Mporium BMW

02-10-2013, 10:50 PM   #23
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM3S View Post
I guess they don't want us normal citizens shooting back at the cops when they mistake our vehicles for a suspects and start unloading on it without verifying who is in it.

Shoot first, ask questions later!

-LAPD
I still can't believe that shit, different make, different model, different color, two small women instead of one large black man WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

LA news outlets were advising citizens to avoid driving pick up trucks!!! again W-T-F!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 11:55 AM   #24
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
I still can't believe that shit, different make, different model, different color, two small women instead of one large black man WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

LA news outlets were advising citizens to avoid driving pick up trucks!!! again W-T-F!!!!!!
See how it's become common place to set aside the rights of people for the greater good or even their own good?

PSA:
Our police force is too incompetent to actually run a plate and pull you over to see if you're the suspect, who in this country is innocent until proven guilty; so please don't drive your cars. The new tactic is to shoot at all vehicles that may contain the suspect. This will lead to the apprehension of the suspect more quickly and citizens not driving their cars will cut down on the casualty total. Thank you for listening to this public service announcement.
      02-11-2013, 05:04 PM   #25
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
See how it's become common place to set aside the rights of people for the greater good or even their own good?

PSA:
Our police force is too incompetent to actually run a plate and pull you over to see if you're the suspect, who in this country is innocent until proven guilty; so please don't drive your cars. The new tactic is to shoot at all vehicles that may contain the suspect. This will lead to the apprehension of the suspect more quickly and citizens not driving their cars will cut down on the casualty total. Thank you for listening to this public service announcement.
because california is run by a bunch of incompetent pussies....
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 06:03 PM   #26
Ashley Schaeffer BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

I wonder if those cops will be charged with attempted murder.....

I also wonder if one of those citizens was armed and he returned fire at the cops would he be charged with murder/attempted murder??

I think so. Welcome to the police state.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #27
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
because california is run by a bunch of incompetent pussies....
was out with some friends last night. I jokingly asked if they were stock piling weapons, non perishable foods, etc.... They answered with no, we're coming to your house. I laughed and said, you'll have to find us in the People's Republic of Texas!! Although, it's likely that FL will be part of that Republic.
      02-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #28
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

Quote:

I also wonder if one of those citizens was armed and he returned fire at the cops would he be charged with murder/attempted murder??

It is scary sometimes when you think about the power that we trust these guys with. As soon as that uniform goes on, they are "Right" and that is that until it is to late to matter. Not that I am anti-cop, the vast majority of them are doing their job the best that they can, and are positively impacting society, but a bad cop could do a lot of damage.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 06:18 PM   #29
Ashley Schaeffer BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
It is scary sometimes when you think about the power that we trust these guys with. As soon as that uniform goes on, they are "Right" and that is that until it is to late to matter. Not that I am anti-cop, the vast majority of them are doing their job the best that they can, and are positively impacting society, but a bad cop could do a lot of damage.
I am not anti cop.... I just think 90% make the other 10% look bad haha.

This is what happens when hiring standards are lowered and you have morons who were failures in life suddenly getting a surge of power and authority. They dont know how to handle it.

Seems like one big Stanford Prison Experiment on a national scale.

But I forgot this thread is about Cali gun laws.... well the state voted for a far leftist government..... Enjoy!!
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2013, 07:32 PM   #30
carve
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
God I hope so. What would they charge you with if you unloaded 40 rounds into the newspaper person car because of the color of their car?

Quote:

I wondered that myself....especially if I were a large black dude.
Appreciate 0