BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

11-11-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
stevenross
General
Rep
Drives: a ride

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
2008 BMW X5 3.Slow  [0.00]
Lightbulb 2010 E93 M3 Vert - Anyone Care To Share What Lease Prices They are Getting?

thank you in advance for anyone who posts.. can always PM me if you feel more comfortable..

Steven

Last edited by stevenross; 11-11-2009 at 09:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #2
Robwe46m3
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 Ruby Blk M3 Individua

Vert is ghey!
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 12:37 PM   #3
osteome
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robwe46m3 View Post
Vert is ghey!
Gone: M3 E93 Silverstone II over Bamboo
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 12:53 PM   #4
frenchM3dreamer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 Mitsu Eclipse Spyder GTP

Quote:
Vert is ghey!
WTF?
unless you're a hard core racer, vert FTW ! it's just as unpractical as a coupe, has a hardtop, and is pure sex with the top down... i drive a vert, unfortunately not a M3...
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 01:06 PM   #5
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

ignore the haters.
who cares

at the end of the day, the vert is a coupe and convertible...
worth every extra lbs (and yes, all 400 of them) IMO
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #6
frenchM3dreamer
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post
ignore the haters.
who cares

at the end of the day, the vert is a coupe and convertible...
worth every extra lbs (and yes, all 400 of them) IMO
THANK YOU SIR
i just needed to vent a bit, i really dont care what people say... sure lots of cars are faster than mine / yours (more mine than yours), but few of them can do 130+ mph with the wind blowing in your hair
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 01:23 PM   #7
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchM3dreamer View Post
THANK YOU SIR
i just needed to vent a bit, i really dont care what people say... sure lots of cars are faster than mine / yours (more mine than yours), but few of them can do 130+ mph with the wind blowing in your hair
Exactly,

this past summer I pulled up to my a restaurant to meet some friends for lunch, and my friend happened to be with his father and his fathers friend. They were driving their Exotics, (friends father = 2007 Lambo Gallardo Spyder. friends father's friend = 2008 Ferrari 430 Spyder). I pulled up with my top down and the fathers friend kept commenting on how gorgeous my car looked with the top down. He went on to say that he would never buy a sports car (even in our cold country) that wasn't a convertible, because you only drive it on the nice hot days anyways, and theres no better way to enjoy an exotic car then to have it with its top down listening to the beautiful notes that some of these cars make. My point is that, even living where we have winter for 4-5 months of the year, it is still worth having a convertible, especially if its just your weekend driver because you get sooo much more out of it. and its not like you drive it shitty weather, I wouldn't drive my exotic (Ferrari, Lambo) in the rain, IF I didnt have to...
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #8
frenchM3dreamer
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Exactly,

this past summer I pulled up to my a restaurant to meet some friends for lunch, and my friend happened to be with his father and his fathers friend. They were driving their Exotics, (friends father = 2007 Lambo Gallardo Spyder. friends father's friend = 2008 Ferrari 430 Spyder). I pulled up with my top down and the fathers friend kept commenting on how gorgeous my car looked with the top down. He went on to say that he would never buy a sports car (even in our cold country) that wasn't a convertible, because you only drive it on the nice hot days anyways, and theres no better way to enjoy an exotic car then to have it with its top down listening to the beautiful notes that some of these cars make. My point is that, even living where we have winter for 4-5 months of the year, it is still worth having a convertible, especially if its just your weekend driver because you get sooo much more out of it. and its not like you drive it shitty weather, I wouldn't drive my exotic (Ferrari, Lambo) in the rain, IF I didnt have to...
Totally agreed! i drive with the top down as much as i can, down to 0 C with winter jacket and gloves on, and i love it... and i also drive my car all winter... mind you it's not an "exotic" even though it looks like it could be
there is this one bridge here in town, big-ass steel cage basically (steel girders on both sides and above the roadway) and i just love gunning through that with the top down and listen to my V6 screaming and echoing all around me... cant wait to try it in a E93 one of these days...
and for all of these who say that the vert is heavier, not as rigid, blablabla, how many sports cars owners actually push their cars to the limit on open roads, and how many track their cars???
hey wait, what was this thread about again??? Sorry OP we got carried away
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2009, 08:34 AM   #9
stevenross
General
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Lightbulb

gentlemen.. i love you guys..

i would love the help
can you care to share what lease prices you got on your E93's
and what the terms were

i am coming from a 997C2Coupe.. and i am very excited about the top down thrill..

S

Quote:
Exactly,

Appreciate 0
      11-13-2009, 11:09 AM   #10
SpencerM3
Sauce
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3

I don't think there are too many guys here who have leased E93's. But I would guess somewhere in the $1300 a month range.
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2009, 01:02 PM   #11
Angry3
All your 1 are belong to us!!!
Rep
Drives: '08 135i 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerM3 View Post
I don't think there are too many guys here who have leased E93's. But I would guess somewhere in the $1300 a month range.
That's right on the money unless there are some incentives I'm not aware of. Other than a 3-4 month period late last year through Feb. of this year when BMW was giving away leases on these cars with low MFs and inflated residuals the lease terms have been brutal. Last time I looked MFs were around .0025 and residuals were low 50s, even at invoice or below you're talking about $1200-1400/mo with no CCR. If cost is no object and you need the tax writeoff for a business go for it, otherwise I would either purchase, or better yet look for an assumption of one of those great lease deals or from someone who put a town of cash down.

Just my .02.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2009, 09:05 AM   #12
stevenross
General
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry3 View Post
That's right on the money unless there are some incentives I'm not aware of. Other than a 3-4 month period late last year through Feb. of this year when BMW was giving away leases on these cars with low MFs and inflated residuals the lease terms have been brutal. Last time I looked MFs were around .0025 and residuals were low 50s, even at invoice or below you're talking about $1200-1400/mo with no CCR. If cost is no object and you need the tax writeoff for a business go for it, otherwise I would either purchase, or better yet look for an assumption of one of those great lease deals or from someone who put a town of cash down.

Just my .02.
thank you for the input..

hey what is a CCR?
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2009, 09:30 AM   #13
osteome
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenross View Post
thank you for the input..

hey what is a CCR?

CCR = Cap Cost Reduction

The money that one can "put down" on a lease, exclusive of fees, that go directly towards lowering the monthly payment.
Gone: M3 E93 Silverstone II over Bamboo
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2009, 09:52 AM   #14
Donbona
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 DCT 2008

Yes of course it is.... thats why all the hot chicks love to go for a ride...
I mean really... does my ride look ghey????

Quote:
Vert is ghey!
Attached Images

M3 E93 DCT, Space Grey,BC HB29 Forged Deep Concave Wheels, Ericsson Amuse F/R Bumper, Evolve Full Exhaust System, INTRAX Coilovers, STOPTECH BBK, Performance Steering Wheel,Custom Red/Black Leather Seats,///M3 ||Bimmerpost M3 Car Of The Month May - 2010SOLD
2010 R35 GTR
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2009, 03:04 PM   #15
frenchM3dreamer
Captain
Rep

yes i think your car is really ghey...
JK sir, i love vert's and i am hoping i'll be able to afford one everytime i need a new car!

needless to say M3 verts are my favorites and by far the first car i would get if i won the lottery!!!
vert's haters are just jealous
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2009, 11:39 PM   #16
stevenross
General
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by osteome View Post
CCR = Cap Cost Reduction

The money that one can "put down" on a lease, exclusive of fees, that go directly towards lowering the monthly payment.
thank u very much
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2009, 07:08 AM   #17
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F10 M5, E93 M3, '12 750ix

Quote:
Exactly,

You took the words out of my mouth....very well said especially the owning exotics in a vert part

This was one of the main reasons why I picked my M3 in a vert, instead of the coupe.

Coming from the SL600, the M3 vert was the best choice I made
Appreciate 0