BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds

Mporium BMW

07-23-2014, 10:41 AM   #1
IzzyGray
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

FS: Pinarello FP Quattro

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 3,500.00

Item Interest
Hello peeps. Even though I've been reluctant to admit it, I've not cycled for almost 18 months now. So instead of having a depreciating asset just sit in my garage, like it has been for over a year, I've decided to just let it all go. I still have a beater road bike and a mountain bike but this race machine has got to go. I'm open to reasonable offers but let's not lowball. I'd rather not part at this point in time and just hoping it'll find home with a fellow cyclist.

Pinarello FP Monocoque FP Quattro with SRAM/Rival mix
Size: 53
Purchased: 05/10/2013 from Competitive Cyclist so you know it's not a knockoff.
Miles: Less than 200 to be completely honest.
Note: I will include the carbon cages, pedals(Time Xpresso 12) and the stock wheels plus the pictured carbon clinchers(Bontrager) if the price is fair for them. As far as the subjective feedback, these are my summarized points. Bear in mind 2 things: I've ridden top of the line bicycles that venture into 5 digits and logged over 10k miles annually for multiple years before becoming "domesticated" AND I've sold much more expensive bikes both here and eBay so purchase with confidence(I will include my personal info to buyer).

Asking price: $3,500 for the whole gig. It's a bloody Pinarello and looks sexy as heck ;p

Appreciate 0