BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

BPM

02-12-2013, 03:32 PM   #1
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Unique Auto Films - Tint review

I totally made the mistake of posting this in the CA section...which I just noticed while browsing that section...

Copy and paste:

Sooo as many of you know, I no longer have my M3 ; but that doesn't mean I'm not welcomed here..... right? right?? lol

As many who probably don't know, I ended up leasing (as most Persians don't buy cars, we're too cheap for that! ) an E350 BlueTec (diesel).

Since I still have the Z4, I felt it was best to get a comfortable DD sedan with lots of room versus having 2 not-very practical convertibles.

I always tint all of my cars immediately (within the first week). I need to do so as my eyes cannot comfortably stand the glare of the sun directly through the windshield, nor can they comfortably stand the lights from the oncoming traffic (especially on freeways). Yes I tint the windshield on all my cars, Z4 included as well as my previous Z4, M3, and 335.

For the E350, I did 80% Ceramic on the windshield, and 30% on the rest of the car.

I'm very happy with the way it came out; I can't really comment on the heat resistance as it's been pretty cold here past couple weeks (anything under 75 is not considered warm, anything under 65 is considered cold to me).

The reason I went here was my friend who has a M5 decided to take his car there, and after seeing how his turned out, I decided to take a leap of faith, and I'm glad I did.

Going to take the Mini here in a couple weeks to get it tinted as well as the truck I just bought (wow a Persian who BOUGHT a car! crazy I know) the other week.

I'll post pics of them once I do it, but below are some pics of the E350 (I don't plan on modding this car much, if at all. Maybe some low-key rims, not in the mood to have a car where Persians in Westwood/Beverly hills etc will recognize as mine)

The car is Diamond White with black interior. Yes I know, it's my 4th white car in 4 years.... I like white cars!

They do quite a bit of clear bra work here.

I didn't clear bra my M3 since I knew it would get messed up regardless with all the tracking and "off-roading" I did... but should I do it on the E? It's only a 24 month lease, but as most of you know, streets here are total crap.... decisions decisions

I'm not a very active member (15k posts isn't much, right?), but I like to help out whenever I can :P

They're in Los Angeles, here's their site:
http://www.uniqueautofilms.com
Appreciate 0