BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs

05-16-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
cghempel
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Best Detailer in Dallas (DFW) Area

Hi guys,

I have seen some amazing work done by some detailers that post on this forum and this has sparked my curiosity about getting my own car professionally detailed. It is a 2011 E92 M3 that will be one year old at the end of June. I am no professional, but I take really good care of my car and do my absolute best to keep it looking perfect. I have never had any of my cars professionally detailed before so I do not know exactly what to look for in a "good" detailer. With that being said, does anyone have some recommendations for a top-notch detailer in the DFW area?

I really appreciate the help!

P.S. I did search for Dallas area detailers and I found Detail Werks Auto Salon, Nick's Custom Detailing, and DetailPerfection. Does anyone have any experience with these? Any good?
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
Envious Eric
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: nissan xterra, 335 soon

Detail werks from what Jimmy Lucci recommends...Ive asked him in the past and he says Brian is the man!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2012, 02:44 PM   #3
cghempel
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious Eric View Post
Detail werks from what Jimmy Lucci recommends...Ive asked him in the past and he says Brian is the man!
Thank you! Brian seems to be well recommended from many people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuttGrunt View Post
I hear nice things about Detail Werks as well as Nick Chapman (Nick's Custom Detailing). While both are likely going to give you some killer work, I think you'd be crazy to not consider Scottwax as well. The guy is a major fixture in the world of online detailing in North America and does some amazing things.
Wow, Scottwax sure does have some amazing work posted on their web page. It does not look like I can go wrong with any of the options. Are there any questions that I should be sure to ask when I am inquiring about a detail from them?
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #4
OTDet
Photography - Film
Rep
Drives: ///

Joshua @ Ottmann Detailing is in your area too, be sure to check him out! You won't be disappointed!
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2012, 09:44 AM   #5
Envious Eric
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: nissan xterra, 335 soon

forgot about Josh, I thought he was somewhere else thought
www.ottmanndetailing.com
Appreciate 0