BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

EXXEL Distributions

07-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #23
kaskade22
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 f430. 2010 458 italia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Nice pics kaskade, thanks for sharing.

The 458 Italia is gorgeous in pictures and even better in person. I've already seen 3 of them in the last two weeks here in Los Angeles, where everyday is a car show.

When is your Italia coming in and what color did you pick?

For me, the F430 Scuderia is still my favorite V8 Ferrari
The 458 will be there new color, Fire red, it is a deeper/darker metallic red (aboslutely georgeous . The order has been placed and it should arrive within 1 year. However if the spyder is released soon it will most likely be a longer wait because the order will be for a spyder not the coupe.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 10:21 AM   #24
Voltigeur
MacroRisk
Australia
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 ED'09 / 335d Sport DD

Love the new 458 - it's a technological tour de force. Is one of my dream cars.

As for the Bertone-designed Mantide (the custom zr1):it's fugly!

Just thinking of something not so witty
///M3 E92 '09 Jerez Black | 6MT | Ext Fox Red | Tech | Prem | 19s |Heated Seats | iPod |Smartphone | Euro Deliv June 09
Sold: 540iT / 530i / 323i
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 10:24 AM   #25
Epacy2
Major
Rep
Drives: F85 X5M

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by m///power4999 View Post
non BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donbona View Post
You seem to be the only person that has a problem with this... is that irritating???.. annoying???.... am I getting to ya??? huh?? is it?? well???
Nope, so was this guy. Who you responded to, don't remember that?

So sad to see you still advocating for one gigantic forum for all comments...
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 10:28 AM   #26
kaskade22
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitguy View Post
Looks like a Bertone Mantide (ZR-1 based)
You are correct! Not sure why anyone would buy one, only 12mph faster then the original model :/
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 10:42 AM   #27
Donbona
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 DCT 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy2 View Post
Nope, so was this guy. Who you responded to, don't remember that?

So sad to see you still advocating for one gigantic forum for all comments...
Yawn
M3 E93 DCT, Space Grey,BC HB29 Forged Deep Concave Wheels, Ericsson Amuse F/R Bumper, Evolve Full Exhaust System, INTRAX Coilovers, STOPTECH BBK, Performance Steering Wheel,Custom Red/Black Leather Seats,///M3 ||Bimmerpost M3 Car Of The Month May - 2010SOLD
2010 R35 GTR
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #28
leemik
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LRP M3 Coupe

Garage List
2020 Acura NSX  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [9.50]
any pics of your 430?
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 11:50 AM   #29
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Bro, you should've thrown in a picture that has an M3 in it so you wouldn't have people bitch about it being "non BMW".

Great pics BTW and congrats on the 458 - it's incredible.
      07-19-2010, 03:16 PM   #30
kaskade22
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemik View Post
any pics of your 430?
here is the link to the photoshoot i did of the f430

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407163

Only got one picture of it at the show.. My 430 is the one farthest to the right.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 03:17 PM   #31
kaskade22
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
Bro, you should've thrown in a picture that has an M3 in it so you wouldn't have people bitch about it being "non BMW".

Great pics BTW and congrats on the 458 - it's incredible.
Yea haha, there was actually about 3-4 m5's that showed up. However they weren't allowed to park with the exotics.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 03:18 PM   #32
328iguy
Rep
Drives: 328i

the italia is so amazing!!
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 03:24 PM   #33
Wraith.
Captain
Rep
Drives: ED '11 Z4 35is

" My Dad's 430" Keep it real Kaskade otherwise you lose all credibility.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 03:31 PM   #34
kaskade22
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
" My Dad's 430" Keep it real Kaskade otherwise you lose all credibility.
Not really, your one of the few people who seems to care. I have stated multiple times that it is my fathers. However, due to the fact that he never drives it and I took it to the event, I will claim it as mine for the day.

Stop hating.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #35
Epacy2
Major
Rep
Drives: F85 X5M

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaskade22 View Post
Not really, your one of the few people who seems to care. I have stated multiple times that it is my fathers. However, due to the fact that he never drives it and I took it to the event, I will claim it as mine for the day.

Stop hating.
You just didnt get it from the previous thread. Just cause you drove it for a night does not make it yours.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #36
kaskade22
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy2 View Post
You just didnt get it from the previous thread. Just cause you drove it for a night does not make it yours.
You just don't seem to get it, do you? Your lack of common sense and any sort of knowledge is quite amusing. Your inability to grasp the ultimate truth or in this case, a simple fact is rather interesting; for I have stated multiple times that I, being myself, understand that in reality the car is not technically speaking, mine. This is true. For I am not the sole owner of the vehicle, my father is. However, having said that it is clear that you have repeatedly demonstrated your mental deficiency of being unable to conclude I have not claimed to own the car. Me, simply stating that it is "the car" or "my car" does not lead to any absolute answer of me being the actual owner of the vehicle. For example, I have a room in my house that I sleep in, I am not the owner of the house but would someone not consider it your room? Of course they would consider it your room, for they aren't an imbecile as you have continuously demonstrated through your posts on various threads and in particular this thread. If someone asks if I own the vehicle I would tell them yes, for it belongs to my family. However, being as it is, the true owner title of the car belongs to the purchaser of said vehicle. Yet due to the glorious society I live in, and the fact that my father has the same last name as me makes me a partial owner of the vehicle. In laymen terms, your a hater.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 05:10 PM   #37
Wraith.
Captain
Rep

Sorry kid, but you are so very wrong. If you care to check out your Car wash thread http://e89.zpost.com/forums/showthre...=407277&page=2 (actually i'm sure you're avoiding at this point) you'll see I was on your side. I gave you credit for pointing out from time to time that all of this is not really yours, well actually only when you had trouble playing it off as your own, but none the less you came clean. But then you start getting snippy and tell us your father knows nothing about investing? As someone old enough to be your father I'M insulted by that for him.
This is generally what happens when teenagers come to non-teen forums and interact with adults. They post at a feverish rate trying to impress everyone around them in an attempt to compensate for their age/lack of social development. In the process they quickly lose all credibility (in this case apparently 123 posts in less than a month) and usually end up beating a hasty retreat. Or come back under a different name and try to start anew yet somehow end up in the same place and can't quite figure out why... It must be us because surely it can't be you with your vast, limitless 16yr old knowledge base.
I know much of what i'm getting at will sail right over your surely overly quaffed head but then I'm really not speaking to you but those around you. I just want them to know what they are dealing with and to take your "posing" as such.

BTW ... use of your term "Hating" would imply that we are peers in some sense. You're a teenager, I'm at least 30 years your senior with several degrees and 3 decades of work experience behind me. I was also born in to some privilege so I'm not unfamiliar with what your limited scope must perceive as jealousy. But make no mistake, we are not peers, we're barely on the same plane of existence. I don't "hate".. I just pity your ignorance.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 05:24 PM   #38
Wraith.
Captain
Rep

Quote:
You just don't seem to get it, do you? Your lack of common sense and any sort of knowledge is quite amusing. Your inability to grasp the ultimate truth or in this case, a simple fact is rather interesting; for I have stated multiple times that I, being myself, understand that in reality the car is not technically speaking, mine. This is true. For I am not the sole owner of the vehicle, my father is. However, having said that it is clear that you have repeatedly demonstrated your mental deficiency of being unable to conclude I have not claimed to own the car. Me, simply stating that it is "the car" or "my car" does not lead to any absolute answer of me being the actual owner of the vehicle. For example, I have a room in my house that I sleep in, I am not the owner of the house but would someone not consider it your room? Of course they would consider it your room, for they aren't an imbecile as you have continuously demonstrated through your posts on various threads and in particular this thread. If someone asks if I own the vehicle I would tell them yes, for it belongs to my family. However, being as it is, the true owner title of the car belongs to the purchaser of said vehicle. Yet due to the glorious society I live in, and the fact that my father has the same last name as me makes me a partial owner of the vehicle. In laymen terms, your a hater.
Again, only a child would have this perspective on what he/she deems as ownership. I have news for you.. it isn't really YOUR room either. But you are several years away from understanding that as well.

And please stop attempting to write above your ability. It's really quite embarrassing.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 05:33 PM   #39
kaskade22
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Sorry kid, but you are so very wrong. If you care to check out your Car wash thread http://e89.zpost.com/forums/showthre...=407277&page=2 (actually i'm sure you're avoiding at this point) you'll see I was on your side. I gave you credit for pointing out from time to time that all of this is not really yours, well actually only when you had trouble playing it off as your own, but none the less you came clean. But then you start getting snippy and tell us your father knows nothing about investing? As someone old enough to be your father I'M insulted by that for him.
This is generally what happens when teenagers come to non-teen forums and interact with adults. They post at a feverish rate trying to impress everyone around them in an attempt to compensate for their age/lack of social development. In the process they quickly lose all credibility (in this case apparently 123 posts in less than a month) and usually end up beating a hasty retreat. Or come back under a different name and try to start anew yet somehow end up in the same place and can't quite figure out why... It must be us because surely it can't be you with your vast, limitless 16yr old knowledge base.
I know much of what i'm getting at will sail right over your surely overly quaffed head but then I'm really not speaking to you but those around you. I just want them to know what they are dealing with and to take your "posing" as such.

BTW ... use of your term "Hating" would imply that we are peers in some sense. You're a teenager, I'm at least 30 years your senior with several degrees and 3 decades of work experience behind me. I was also born in to some privilege so I'm not unfamiliar with what your limited scope must perceive as jealousy. But make no mistake, we are not peers, we're barely on the same plane of existence. I don't "hate".. I just pity your ignorance.
Your insulted? I can't understand why? For you have nothing to do with my family? My father has no idea how to trade options, puts/calls strike prices, Leverage ETF's. His knowledge of the overseas market is well beyond anyone in his field. Don't be insulted for it isn't an insult. Most people don't know anything about common stocks or how they even work. Or if they think they do, they really have no idea. I attend college by the way, so if I was 16 I would take that as a HUGE compliment. Your claims above really don't hold any merit, all your take of born in privilege really doesn't prove anything either. Early in this thread you cared more about where I posted this then the contents of the thread itself. So I can assume you have some sort of control issues or a need to point out mistakes that don't effect the credibility or overall success of this BMW forum. It is funny how you pity my "ignorance". Not is is not ignorance, just creative thinking. Your in the box spectrum thinking on life is what has limited you to your position today. Perhaps if you stopped complaining about the success of other people and focused more on your own then this argument you might be happier. I interact with many adults in life, how do you think I have gotten to the advantageous position which I'm in today. Despite the fact that I'm on the board of a micro finance program at a university which I don't even attend (yet). No i'm not ignorant, I am just somewhat arrogant, and for good reason. For someone who has worked over 30 years, you have a lot of maturing to do.

Regards,

-
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #40
kaskade22
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Again, only a child would have this perspective on what he/she deems as ownership. I have news for you.. it isn't really YOUR room either. But you are several years away from understanding that as well.

And please stop attempting to write above your ability. It's really quite embarrassing.
No, I'm just ahead of the curb. This is why people like you don't have any competitive edge over your superiors. You couldn't disprove my theory with any actual complex idea's or theories so you resorted to a "stupid response". Once again only two people in this whole thread care more about an owner then the contents of the thread itself. You must be a real charmer! Once again, I have proved you wrong.

Regards

- Maybe you will grow up someday.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #41
kaskade22
Private First Class
Rep

Done with this thread, I will see you guys at the next Ferrari track event.. Oh wait, I wont because you cant come :/. To all the peopl who arent idiots, I.E Donboa, thank you for being smarter then everyone else on this thread.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 06:28 PM   #42
Wraith.
Captain
Rep

Of course you aren't grasping what I'm saying, again you weren't meant to, I wasn't really speaking to you.
I'm going to leave you alone now because as you struggle along attempting to muster up some piffy retort, my pity has turned into remorse. At you age your self image is very fragile and it unfair for me to bully you. If you feel you must "defend your honor" please do respond, keep talking in circles. Though you should try to comprehend that each time you do you look a little more ridiculous as you whip yourself up into a frenzy. Or you could retire your "DJ" name and come back as someone else as stated previously but unless you've learned something the outcome will be the same.
Good luck with the self esteem development.

Edit: Crash and burn a mile Post #127

Last edited by Wraith.; 07-19-2010 at 06:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #43
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

This thread certainly does not belong in any M3 specific section. It appears it has been moved in the correct section as of my reading of the thread today. All thread belong in their proper forum sections, period. The mods will respond to any such requests to move threads to their appropriate section. Just click the red/white/black exclamation point and mention the thread is in the wrong section.

Quote:
^This is filled with so much contradiction, misunderstanding and down right embarrassing perceptions I don't even know where to start.
| XPEL Full Front Wrap | Hardwired V1 | Interior Xenon Light Kit |
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 07:01 PM   #44
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
I don't even know where to start.
+1 - fortunately it's not worth the energy