BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

EXXEL Distributions

04-14-2011, 02:57 PM   #1
gobrigavitch
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '09 E90 M3 JZB

Where to have used M3 inspected near Sherman Oaks, CA

I'm close to purchasing a used M3 that's in Sherman Oaks, CA. I live over 1000 miles away so would like to get an independent inspection done. The car is at an independant used car dealer. Would it be a good idea to take it to the nearest BMW dealer for an inspection? Anyone from the LA area care to recommend somewhere to get it inspected. I could really use some suggestions.

Thanx in advance
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
I would definitely have the all points inspection done by a authorized BMW dealership. Make it part of the offer to purchase, your dealer should pay for it, since ire regardless if you purchase the car or not the dealer will benefit of having this document.

I sold my e46 M3 in 2010 and had the inspection done for the purchaser I paid for the inspection and a new rear driver side suspension spring, then got my asking price.

Good Luck,

Rolf-Dieter

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0