BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #111
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
^ lol "roflstomped"
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #112
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Fucking shoot that bitch again for good measure.

I hope you bleeding hearts get roflstomped by some dude who the police didn't shoot because they were too compassionate in a situation like this. You all hate the police until you're curled up in a closet in a fetal position because some ex-con with four previous violent felony convictions is on your doorstep or outside your daughter's window jerking off. I wish the cops could say "fuck you, you got better ideas so do it your god damn self" in that situation.

and on that note shut up raging
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:33 PM   #113
Beemw335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsum View Post
Let's take the cops out of the picture and ask yourself this:

If you had a gun in your hand and a raging guy is coming at you with a pipe bender, your instinct tells you that he WILL swing at you, would you shoot him?

The answer is YES!

Shooting: Justified.

Move on, people. There's nothing to see here.
Shooting him once or twice would have dropped. Him and he would most probably still be alive.
Most cops think theyre Gods, and that if even dare swing at them theyll kill you.
When a suspect has his back turned towards you because your partner shot him 5 times, it doesnt make sense to pull out your gun and finish him off with 5 more bullets, unless of course you want to kill him.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:34 PM   #114
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emory335 View Post
LOL my god, you're dumb.

The whole issue here is the fact that they ARE cops; they're suppose to follow protocol in situations like this, so the question is if they did what they're suppose to do. Not what a civilian would do

"Let's take the cops out of the picture..." Quoted.

I guess natural selection misses some people
facepalm.jpg
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:35 PM   #115
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
facepalm.jpg
just reuse the face palm i did on a previous page, that way you don't have to search too far on the net.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #116
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
just reuse the face palm i did on a previous page, that way you don't have to search too far on the net.
i was just too lazy
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:37 PM   #117
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemw335 View Post
Most cops think theyre Gods, and that if even dare swing at them theyll kill you..
REALLY? REALLY?
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:38 PM   #118
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
it doesnt make sense to pull out your gun and finish him off with 5 more bullets, unless of course you want to kill him.
Yeah that's the point.

Potentially save some lives down the road that are actually worth something. Until our rehabilitation system actually starts rehabilitating violent criminals instead of making them better at what they do, I'm going to hope every violent felon takes a bullet through the medulla oblongata. But I'm not picky. One in the medulla, or 10 at center mass, IDGAF. Let's start protecting those who contribute positively to society. The rest can all be put on an island with no way off. Arm them to the teeth and let them do the work for you.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:42 PM   #119
Beemw335
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
REALLY? REALLY?
Ya, now run along troll
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:44 PM   #120
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Ya, now run along troll
alright hippie. go swing at a cop and see whats happens
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:45 PM   #121
jpsum
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 TSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emory335 View Post
LOL my god, you're dumb.

The whole issue here is the fact that they ARE cops; they're suppose to follow protocol in situations like this, so the question is if they did what they're suppose to do. Not what a civilian would do

"Let's take the cops out of the picture..." Quoted.

I guess natural selection misses some people

there are protocols, sure. but if the shooting is justified for a cilivian, it will be the same for a cop. The premise of taking the cop out of the picture is because some people here is bias towards cops.

Line well quoted.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:46 PM   #122
Beemw335
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Yeah that's the point.

Potentially save some lives down the road that are actually worth something. Until our rehabilitation system actually starts rehabilitating violent criminals instead of making them better at what they do, I'm going to hope every violent felon takes a bullet through the medulla oblongata. But I'm not picky. One in the medulla, or 10 at center mass, IDGAF. Let's start protecting those who contribute positively to society. The rest can all be put on an island with no way off. Arm them to the teeth and let them do the work for you.
I hope they throw your useless ass on that island.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:49 PM   #123
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Quote:
you support criminals nice
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #124
The Ghost of Tom Joad
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: B744

Quote:
Fucking shoot that bitch again for good measure.

I hope you bleeding hearts get roflstomped by some dude who the police didn't shoot because they were too compassionate in a situation like this. You all hate the police until you're curled up in a closet in a fetal position because some ex-con with four previous violent felony convictions is on your doorstep or outside your daughter's window jerking off. I wish the cops could say "fuck you, you got better ideas so do it your god damn self" in that situation.
you're spot on. look, i'm all for cop bashing if the situation warrants it, but i would absolutely never bash a cop that is doing his job within the law, a job that most of us would never care to do. there are bad examples of everything, cops included. these cops did nothing wrong, and they'll also have to live with their decision the rest of their lives. they took the life of someone's son. don't think for a second that they won't look at human life differently from here on. so many people get on here like 'omg cops are gay rofl hehe' because they just regurgitate what they've read on their pokemon forums or mad because they got a speeding ticket cause they were going 60 in a school zone. SMH at this whole thing
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:56 PM   #125
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

You guys are cute. Police are stupid? Whoever here thinks this cop should die or lose his job are retarded and need immediate military enrollment. Immediately.

I would have put another clip and finished his face. No human goes point blank to Carl's with a mask and axe. Silly mother fucker.

Give that man a raise and a blowjob.

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:56 PM   #126
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep

Quote:
My "useless ass"?

You know nothing about me. Suffice it to say, I think I've done my part to make society better, and I continue to strive for that. You? What are you doing here? Defending trash that none of us want in society? That sounds about right.

Why would you protect these people? You want to give them all hugs until you realize they'd kill your ass for a dollar and then probably post it on YouTube or WSHH for teh lulz. Wake the fuck up and go see what real life is like and take a stroll around people like this. I guarantee you wouldn't stay steadfast in your opinion of them. You reek of privileged crusader shit. It's disgusting.

Don't you want society progress? It's analogous to a tumor in a human being. Kill the tumor, the human lives. Instead of confining them to areas of extreme violence, just fucking eliminate them. Whether that means pawning them on someone else, or just fucking killing them with a bullet that costs cents on the dollar, I don't give a fuck, and no one who would like society to progress should give a fuck either.

You can take your chances recycling violent felons in public. I'll take my chances dealing with cops. Good luck.

What exactly have YOU done for the law abiding citizens of this country, besides to fight for the "rights" of those trying to impede progress?
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:57 PM   #127
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
You guys are cute.
some things should remain in your head....
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 07:59 PM   #128
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Tom Joad View Post
you're spot on. look, i'm all for cop bashing if the situation warrants it, but i would absolutely never bash a cop that is doing his job within the law, a job that most of us would never care to do. there are bad examples of everything, cops included. these cops did nothing wrong, and they'll also have to live with their decision the rest of their lives. they took the life of someone's son. don't think for a second that they won't look at human life differently from here on. so many people get on here like 'omg cops are gay rofl hehe' because they just regurgitate what they've read on their pokemon forums or mad because they got a speeding ticket cause they were going 60 in a school zone. SMH at this whole thing
Exactly. The cop didn't just walk up and dust a child at a bus stop. This is fucking stupid. Everyone's a tough guy and know it all until they find themselves in the same situation and piss their hemp pants.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 08:00 PM   #129
yakev724
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 15 S3

I'm confused. It seems police are tazing when cuffing people and letting them cool down in cars is a logical option. Then here they're killing when tazing will incapacitate the suspect.

Though obviously the cop acted within his legal bounds in this case, the many publicized instances of police acting morally questionable is doing a lot of harm. They need to regain much of their lost respect, and I'm not sure this is possible given the availability of cell phone video

Though as someone posted, don't feel bad at all knowing he won't be taking up the state's resources. Just don't shoot him in front of the camera.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 08:00 PM   #130
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Exactly. The cop didn't just walk up and dust a child at a bus stop. This is fucking stupid. Everyone's a tough guy and know it all until they find themselves in the same situation and piss their hemp pants.
I'm interested in your opinions of the "occupy wall street" people
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 08:03 PM   #131
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakev724 View Post
I'm confused. It seems police are tazing when cuffing people and letting them cool down in cars is a logical option. Then here they're killing when tazing will incapacitate the suspect.

Though obviously the cop acted within his legal bounds in this case, the many publicized instances of police acting morally questionable is doing a lot of harm. They need to regain much of their lost respect, and I'm not sure this is possible given the availability of cell phone video

Though as someone posted, don't feel bad at all knowing he won't be taking up the state's resources. Just don't shoot him in front of the camera.
this is going to become a big problem, one that has already begun, it's letting "judge wannabes" out there have their opinions heard when they really only know what they "think" they saw. 8 times out of 10, there's more to the story then what is recorded.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2012, 08:06 PM   #132
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
I'm interested in your opinions of the "occupy wall street" people
Heh, a bit OT, but I'm behind those ... and read this carefully ... WHO ACTUALLY ARE STILL THERE TO FIGHT FOR THE CAUSE (not the "fuck rich people let's get high as fuck" cause). As usual, human nature and fucksticks have ruined the message for everyone, giving the media everything they need on a silver platter to make them look like idiots. Knifing cops, raping others, doing drugs and loitering because they think it's just the cool thing to do.... Raging against the rich instead of raging against the broken system.... I could go on, but that about summarizes it. I'm for the Occupy movement, but I believe a lot of the occupy protesters don't have any fucking clue what it's about, or are completely skewed as to what it's about. The movement needs to start policing its own and stop giving up quality for sheer quantity.
Appreciate 0