BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

10-20-2010, 07:56 PM   #45
Frozen Black Panther
Captain
Albania
Rep
Drives: 2013 550 DINAN STAGE 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony @ eas View Post
I like this guy!
THANKS BRO - whiny little pikers have to chime in
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2010, 08:15 PM   #46
Frozen Black Panther
Captain
Albania
Rep

you do what you do i do what i do
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2010, 10:14 PM   #47
Frozen Black Panther
Captain
Albania
Rep

the kid said respect the M brand, respect what the suits that are making millions off of you?
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2010, 10:15 PM   #48
Frozen Black Panther
Captain
Albania
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGeo View Post
I'm with Beck on this one, leases get red-lined from the second that I get the car...who gives a crap, respect for the M brand? Who cares, just another car. Sports cars are meant to be pushed until they blow up or your lease comes up...
I'm thinking of leasing a base 911 right now, will go back to the dealer on Monday...if I do decide to do it, it'll be the same treatment.
my man! wish I could have leased the s1000rr LOL
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2010, 11:14 PM   #49
NYCMCBM3
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2012 MCB E92 M3

^u might kill urself on that
      10-20-2010, 11:21 PM   #50
Frozen Black Panther
Captain
Albania
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NycE93M3 View Post
^u might kill urself on that
i look like a power ranger when i ride
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2010, 11:26 PM   #51
NYCMCBM3
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

^ok then so ur good =D
      10-20-2010, 11:27 PM   #52
NYCMCBM3
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

i wonder if u can lease a ducati? is it possible?
      10-20-2010, 11:35 PM   #53
Frozen Black Panther
Captain
Albania
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NycE93M3 View Post
i wonder if u can lease a ducati? is it possible?
i used to only own ducks i dont think you can no
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2010, 12:34 AM   #54
M3ryder55
Major
Rep
Drives: 15' MW/SO

Thread jackers lol jk

Car got towed to dealership.. killed me to see my baby on a tow truck with less the 4,000 miles.. feels like ive had nothing but bad luck with this car since i've had it.. got a flat tire with less than 100 miles on the odo... man..

they wouldn't let me go see the tech's drain the oil from the car. I was furious. I told them that this crap was unacceptable. I requested a new oil change, new oil filter, along with a compression check of each cylinder head and a provided detailed report.

Contacted BMW of NA and they were shocked to hear my recent experience. Not to mention Roadside assistance tried to flake on me today if it weren't for my confirmation number they wouldn't have even showed up. Supposed to come at 10, they didn't get here till 1 after I cussed them out when the idiots reported they didn't have anything on file until I slapped my confirmation number in their face.. THIS IS NOT QUALITY SERVICE AND RESPECT YOU GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS. PERIOD

BMW of NA is now fully aware of the recent transpiring. My customer service agent said he will report it and it will go to the executive level. Not only that he stated what I requested is the least the dealership can provide for me. Said he can't believe they did that to an M3.. i just want my damn car already, i get it back for 30 minutes only to have it towed back.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2010, 12:38 AM   #55
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ryder55 View Post
Thread jackers lol jk

Car got towed to dealership.. killed me to see my baby on a tow truck with less the 4,000 miles.. feels like ive had nothing but bad luck with this car since i've had it.. got a flat tire with less than 100 miles on the odo... man..

they wouldn't let me go see the tech's drain the oil from the car. I was furious. I told them that this crap was unacceptable. I requested a new oil change, new oil filter, along with a compression check of each cylinder head and a provided detailed report.

Contacted BMW of NA and they were shocked to hear my recent experience. Not to mention Roadside assistance tried to flake on me today if it weren't for my confirmation number they wouldn't have even showed up. Supposed to come at 10, they didn't get here till 1 after I cussed them out when the idiots reported they didn't have anything on file until I slapped my confirmation number in their face.. THIS IS NOT QUALITY SERVICE AND RESPECT YOU GIVE YOUR CUSTOMERS. PERIOD

BMW of NA is now fully aware of the recent transpiring. My customer service agent said he will report it and it will go to the executive level. Not only that he stated what I requested is the least the dealership can provide for me. Said he can't believe they did that to an M3.. i just want my damn car already, i get it back for 30 minutes only to have it towed back.
This shit shouldnt happen to any BMW or any car for that matter.

If you guys pop in on the gen 1 z4 forum we are having BMW dealer troubles as well.

Nothing but idiots working at these dealers nowadays.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2010, 08:32 AM   #56
Nautik
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW M3 DCT

Quote:
Thread jackers lol jk

I'm glad you aren't laying down and taking this, that is for sure. They have to know this kind of thing is not acceptable and until someone freaks out they will keep on chugging along with this type of crap.

Man... I'm getting mad just hearing this. They would probably end up calling the police to get me off the ceiling at this point.

It sounds to me like BMW NA needs to start some sort of internal program to clean house a little bit. Companies lose customers over this kind of thing.
      10-21-2010, 09:11 AM   #57
Frozen Black Panther
Captain
Albania
Rep

bottom line is most dealers dont give 2 shits about m3 or whatever it is. they had my car for 1 month! just to replace the glass and door panel, door panel still did not get replaced as it was damaged n transit and when i finally got the car back they left broken glass on SEAT and on FLOOR and inside the door panel it self so when i brake it moves around like marbles, thing is its their car and they dont give 2 fucks why should i?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2010, 09:16 AM   #58
Frozen Black Panther
Captain
Albania
Rep

Axl Rose -- Alleged Bentley Abuser
10/21/2010 12:35 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

You'd think with a name like Axl -- dude would have some respect for a quality automobile -- instead Mr. Rose is accused of beating the hell out of a $192k Bentley.

The Guns N' Roses singer is being sued over a 2006 Bentley Flying Spur -- a pretty badass ride.

According to a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Axl leased the car through Bentley Financial Services back in 2005 -- then flaked on $73,976.42 in payments and fees.

But here's the rub ... Bentley claims when Axl returned the car (several months past the actual due date) -- the car had some serious damage including:

-- Cracked windshield
-- Two damaged tires
-- Broken glass on the left rear tail light
-- Two dented doors
-- Gouged bumper

Plus, Bentley says Axl turned in a "mismatched spare key" and a "broken remote key" -- and he was 42,397 miles over his contracted limit.

Bentley wants Axl to fork over the $73k ASAP ... including $91 for a missing key.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2010, 10:02 AM   #59
KJM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Nice Guy Beck! View Post

Axl Rose -- Alleged Bentley Abuser
10/21/2010 12:35 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

You'd think with a name like Axl -- dude would have some respect for a quality automobile -- instead Mr. Rose is accused of beating the hell out of a $192k Bentley.

The Guns N' Roses singer is being sued over a 2006 Bentley Flying Spur -- a pretty badass ride.

According to a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Axl leased the car through Bentley Financial Services back in 2005 -- then flaked on $73,976.42 in payments and fees.

But here's the rub ... Bentley claims when Axl returned the car (several months past the actual due date) -- the car had some serious damage including:

-- Cracked windshield
-- Two damaged tires
-- Broken glass on the left rear tail light
-- Two dented doors
-- Gouged bumper

Plus, Bentley says Axl turned in a "mismatched spare key" and a "broken remote key" -- and he was 42,397 miles over his contracted limit.

Bentley wants Axl to fork over the $73k ASAP ... including $91 for a missing key.
42,000 miles over the limit, haha.

But the other damage seems typical for a lease turn in.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2010, 10:14 AM   #60
NYCMCBM3
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Nice Guy Beck! View Post
bottom line is most dealers dont give 2 shits about m3 or whatever it is. they had my car for 1 month! just to replace the glass and door panel, door panel still did not get replaced as it was damaged n transit and when i finally got the car back they left broken glass on SEAT and on FLOOR and inside the door panel it self so when i brake it moves around like marbles, thing is its their car and they dont give 2 fucks why should i?
my dealer is pretty cool with my service, every time i come in with my m3, i kinda get special treatment, i think they are nice to everyone tho ,cause they want you to rate them a 10 on the survey (Hassle BMW FTW)
      10-21-2010, 02:10 PM   #61
M3ryder55
Major
Rep

Service guy calls- the tech says it looks like someone changed the oil, cause the oil filter is missing the seal and oil is leaking from the oil filter... should i go knock out the tech? he had the nerve to ask me if i changed the oil recently.

How is my oil filter leaking and all of a sudden my engine oil level is too high? OIL IS COMING OUT OF THE OIL CAP. I Wiped it down, drive literally two blocks, checked again and oh look oil coming out from the cap again.

"ENGINE OIL LEVEL IS TO HIGH, HAVE CAR INSPECTED BY YOUR LOCAL BMW CENTER"

MORONS it didn't go in like that. It went in to fix a DCT issue. HOW DOES THIS COME ABOUT IS BEYOND ME. I feel like asking for a new car this is STRAIGHT BULLCRAP! MY BRAND NEW FLAWLESS car that I DETAIL ONCE A MONTH THATS FLAWLESS INSIDE. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN!? HOW do my seats have a shade of black on them now, how does my passenger seat look like someone sat on it with tools in their pockets. WTF!
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2010, 02:12 PM   #62
M3ryder55
Major
Rep

THIS CAR IS A BUY. BOUGHT CASH. NOT A LEASE. IM NOT RENTING IT. IM BUYING IT. We have had over 10 BMW's in my family. Since 1998 M3's alone - 3 E36's M3's, 4 E46 M3's, 3 E9x M3's and never once have we experienced something this moronic
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2010, 02:27 PM   #63
Frozen Black Panther
Captain
Albania
Rep

Quote:
Service guy calls- the tech says it looks like someone changed the oil, cause the oil filter is missing the seal and oil is leaking from the oil filter... should i go knock out the tech? he had the nerve to ask me if i changed the oil recently.

How is my oil filter leaking and all of a sudden my engine oil level is too high? OIL IS COMING OUT OF THE OIL CAP. I Wiped it down, drive literally two blocks, checked again and oh look oil coming out from the cap again.

"ENGINE OIL LEVEL IS TO HIGH, HAVE CAR INSPECTED BY YOUR LOCAL BMW CENTER"

MORONS it didn't go in like that. It went in to fix a DCT issue. HOW DOES THIS COME ABOUT IS BEYOND ME. I feel like asking for a new car this is STRAIGHT BULLCRAP! MY BRAND NEW FLAWLESS car that I DETAIL ONCE A MONTH THATS FLAWLESS INSIDE. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN!? HOW do my seats have a shade of black on them now, how does my passenger seat look like someone sat on it with tools in their pockets. WTF!

raise hell there tell them you want a new seat they fucked up your seat they should buy you a new one plain and simple.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2010, 03:36 PM   #64
M3ryder55
Major
Rep

They claimed they needed to take oil out of the engine to work on the tranny?? Hmmmmmmmmmm

This morning they claimed my oil filter seal was missing. This afternoon they said the oil cap seal was missing. When the car got towed to the dealer, the service manager opened the oil cap and I saw the seal was there. Who do these morons think they are?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2010, 03:47 PM   #65
sjl888
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 AY

wow! that sucks. i think you should get the fuck out and go somewhere else.
      10-21-2010, 05:37 PM   #66
M3ryder55
Major
Rep

Raised hell to get my point across today with the service manager. At first they only wanted to get the oil level right and give me the car back. They claimed the oil cap seal was missing. Yet ironically oil came out for roughly 25 miles of driving and my oil level was still to high. When asked who added the oil, the manager replies back "We don't know you had the car longer than us, please don't yell at me"

They agreed to change my oil entirely with a new filter. Not only that but do a compression check on each cylinder head to ensure the integrity of the motor is still there and I've asked for a full report. That's all I wanted to begin with, yet they tried to give me the run around.

FYI I saw the seal on the cap when I got home and it was even inspected by the service guy when it arrived on the tow truck. Their still lying but I just want to get the work finalized so I never take it over there.

Now I need to follow up with BMW NA.
Appreciate 0