BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

03-06-2007, 03:05 PM   #45
GreekMaverick
El Greco Capitan
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. BMW View Post
Can you stop a bullet at 6'2" 225?
Registered 9mm is always in my car.......!
Something that would be required to have in few years in the cockpit's

Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2007, 05:21 PM   #46
shadowcoder
Captain
Greece
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Malaka you got so lucky well done though cause you
were not drunk, you were rested and you had safe conditions.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2007, 05:24 PM   #47
astra
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 325Ci Individual

Garage List
i wish i was that lucky
      03-06-2007, 05:28 PM   #48
klinkerklu
Respect my Authoritay
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330xi ED

Garage List
2006 330xi ED  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by logik06g35 View Post
him pulling over before hand def helped out in not getting a ticket...showing the officers repsect helps out bigtime.
even though they are j/o's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
+1, if he had kept on driving, I think the officer would've turn on the siren, pulled him over, and ripped him a new one!
Nice job!
Sometimes pulling over backfires, if the cop doesn't notice you did it though...

About a year ago, we politely pulled off onto the shoulder after seeing a CHP pull a Jturn to come back for us ( we were the only 2 vehicles on a long stretch of 2 lane road in the middle of nowhere up in Tahoe). We sit there sweating bullets, as he comes up behind, and blows past us! So we're thinking huh, what a coincidence there must have been another emergency at the same time we're going 35+mph over the limit. So after a few minutes we pull back onto the road, continue on our way, join another section of road where's there’s some traffic, and we see him heading back in our direction! He see us, his eyes bulge, his head swivels as we drive past (as we are like OH CRAP - as we pretend not to notice him) and he pulls over to turn around AGAIN. Luckily for us, by that time we were surrounded by traffic, and he couldn't safely chase us down again, which we realized and continued merrily along snuggled up between cars.
I can't imagine what he was thinking
      03-06-2007, 05:35 PM   #49
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekMaverick View Post
Well you have never being issued a ticket since you first got your license back in 1999
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2007, 05:41 PM   #50
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:

Cheers.
Oh boy that's nice in MA too? You do like to play with fire. The test is whether your licensing state is as strict as MA, and in most cases, you go to jail. The minimum sentencing is mandatory, not up to the judge.

Caution--Massachusetts has enacted one of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation, imposing a mandatory one-year jail sentence for anyone illegally possessing a firearm, loaded or unloaded, "on his person or under his control in a vehicle." In all cases, all firearms must be transported as prescribed in the general rule.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2007, 06:33 PM   #51
Mr. BMW
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
2012 M3  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
2018 Jeep Grand Che ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
Oh boy that's nice in MA too? You do like to play with fire. The test is whether your licensing state is as strict as MA, and in most cases, you go to jail. The minimum sentencing is mandatory, not up to the judge.

Caution--Massachusetts has enacted one of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation, imposing a mandatory one-year jail sentence for anyone illegally possessing a firearm, loaded or unloaded, "on his person or under his control in a vehicle." In all cases, all firearms must be transported as prescribed in the general rule.
If he had a gun license he would know that it is unlawful to travel out of his issuing state with it.
06 330i Monaco Blue/Black (retired)
02 X5 3.0 Topaz Blue/Black (retired)
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2007, 08:05 PM   #52
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:

Cheers.
So what you're saying is that you can stop bullets, knives and any other objects that can kill you with your muscle ? If you can where can I buy what you're taking ? If not then where's your cool spandex suit and cape, Mr. Clark Kent?

Also by having a 9mm in the glovebox is going to help you from getting shot or stabbed? I think you are sorely underestimating the criminal population of America. If they want it, they'll get it. Your muscle or concealed gun isn't going to stop them.

Also just cuz you're ripped doesn't mean you're tough. I know tons of guys that hit the gym hard and I'll still hand them their ass. Muscle does not equal tough.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2007, 01:18 AM   #53
Grumpy514
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3X

Garage List
I think somebodys ego was slayed somehow during this thread.....

/
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2007, 07:42 AM   #54
GreekMaverick
El Greco Capitan
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
So what you're saying is that you can stop bullets, knives and any other objects that can kill you with your muscle ? If you can where can I buy what you're taking ? If not then where's your cool spandex suit and cape, Mr. Clark Kent?

Also by having a 9mm in the glovebox is going to help you from getting shot or stabbed? I think you are sorely underestimating the criminal population of America. If they want it, they'll get it. Your muscle or concealed gun isn't going to stop them.

Also just cuz you're ripped doesn't mean you're tough. I know tons of guys that hit the gym hard and I'll still hand them their ass. Muscle does not equal tough.
#1 I Never Said I can stop Bullets, knives..etc.....!

#2 I have never used the firearm outside of a shooting range and i don't intend to

#3 Unlike your Puffed up gym flower boys, i happened to be real to what i display

And for once and for all.....I was dealing with a State Trooper...??????? not a thug.....!
Appreciate 0